Franjo: A Journeyman Story (New Episode Every Week Day)

Poland, eh... Interesting. I'm slightly surprised that that's a step up from Portugal, but still. Huzzah!

It's Portuguese 2nd tier to Polish 1st tier. I don't have the rankings to hand but I think the Lotto Ekstraklasa is 22nd biggest league in Europe and LigaPro is 43rd? Or something like that. Portuguese Championship was 60-something so I'm pretty pleased with the step up :D but yeah it looks like it's going to be an interesting season to say the least!

Oh ****, that's the Polish top tier?! For some reason I'd assumed I'd know the name of that league, but apparently not. That's a massive step up then, nice one.

I'll make sure I make that clearer in the upcoming mini-sodes :D

Radzinski - a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma. You'd better ******* buy Hurley, he'll sort all this out

Im just gunna chuck management in and start a spin off series where me and Hurley go around in a van solving crimes and investigating Radzinski

Not gonna lie, I'd watch that Netflix original series.

Last edited:
Clearly the best of the available options.

Looking forward to the proper episodes starting up again - is that on Monday?

I'm intrigued to know what you look for in a centre half - Garbacik looks like one of the best players in that team to me, but you seem very underwhelmed... Goncerz looks class though, we're agreed there.

Reading it back, I think I was a bit harsh on him. The point I was trying to make is that I want him to be our massively solid left back but I'm sure he would do a fine job at centre back if I needed to play him there. I'm looking for a very Pulis-ish back 4 :p But yeah very excited about Goncerz, he's not all that different to CM9

I'd stick Abramovicz at LB personally and buy a right-footed centre half (is your Ivorian fella from Angrense available?), but I get that you're going for a Pulis defence.

Also, a Pulis defence? Disgraceful :O

Hehe Olivier was Cameroonian, and maybe ;) and I know! I need to decide whether I hate Pulis or if I'm trying to emulate him, but it's a physical league and we'll be defending a fair bit, so it seems like the way to go