Franjo: A Journeyman Story (New Episode Every Week Day)

still great to follow. gutted mangina hasn't come across but good to see the rest join

Thanks mate :D yeah me too, but I reckon Goncerz is similar enough to CM9 that we should be alright!

HURLEY INDAHOUUUUSE

That's the title wrapped up then. Fans only reckon he's a rotation option? They'll see.

THEY'LL SEE.

Time for Operation: Give the ball to Hurley.

Tough start there, but according to your League 101 (get me, doing my research) Jagiellonia are predicted to come 4th having finished 3rd last season. So that was a tough game first up...

That is true, and thanks for consoling me :') but I'm willing to bet that we'll be the underdogs in the vast majority of games, so we need to get better at it'

Firstly, great LotR reference.

Secondly, stick Kwarko on the right and Janga on the left cutting inside onto his better foot. Janga can't cross so you don't want him hitting the byline, and he's a better finisher than Kwarko too so you want him cutting in and shooting. Kwarka can bulldoze fullbacks and stick in a decent cross. Whatever you do though, don't stick Janga in at #10 since he can't pass.

Just my $0.02 from a Katowice season ticket holder

Firstly, great LotR reference.

Secondly, stick Kwarko on the right and Janga on the left cutting inside onto his better foot. Janga can't cross so you don't want him hitting the byline, and he's a better finisher than Kwarko too so you want him cutting in and shooting. Kwarka can bulldoze fullbacks and stick in a decent cross. Whatever you do though, don't stick Janga in at #10 since he can't pass.

Just my $0.02 from a Katowice season ticket holder

A lot of good points :) you've given me a lot to think about there

Well that was a good episode-and-a-half - Danny Wilson! I remember when he was a fully fledged FM Wunderkind. And that 4-0 win! Told you Hurley = title win.

Haha cheers mate, back in FM09 or whatever version it was when he came through at Rangers, I used to sign Wilson, his teammate John Fleck and Henri Saivet on day 1 of a new save. Brilliant little players!
and also yes he ****** well is! I would imagine that we'll see the combination of Kwarko coming on and helping us go direct A LOT this season

Last edited: