Frank de Boer - 4-3-3 (3 Strikers) tactic - Dominate, score and win!

For the 3 striker system do you recommend pacey strikers or target men type? Midfielders more defensive or attacking or good all rounders?

For the 3 striker system do you recommend pacey strikers or target men type? Midfielders more defensive or attacking or good all rounders?
2 Pacey strikers at the side. One targetman type at the center. Midfield allrounders!

Is there a lack of width with the 3 strikers? Or a gap between midfield and attack
No, it's a very dynamic tactic.

What kind of players would you recommend for the 3 striker system?
One strong player with high level of finishing in the middle. At both sides a creative striker. Speed would be recommended!

hey, can you tell us which lineup you use with roma? and what type of player do you think best suited for the striker and winger to get the best out of tactic
thanks
I am sorry but it wasn't my save. It's from a dutch FM player on Managers United, using my tactic.

Hi, Am struggling to download via mediashare and keep getting errors, can you upload somewhere else?
Jup, will upload in a couple of minutes.

teamtalks assertive or agressive?
Agressive. But only when you have a good reputation by your players. Otherwise 'passionated'!

Can you upload the image of players suit your formation 3-strikers ?

sorry for ask again but can you explain a little more for the 4-3-3 (1 striker formation) a little bit about the players? like how does the tactic play, how do the midfielders play (cm's and amr/aml), the striker, how do goals get scored, cause i'd like to build a long term save with this tactic but i need to understand it first so i can buy right players thank you!

Whats best tactic 3.6 FdB - 3 Stars Tactic - By Koen.tac

Are The

2.0 FdB - 3 Spitsen Tactic - By Koen.tac ???

C. Eriksen how did you get on in the campions league with this tactic?
I've seen the screens you posted looks impressive

Last edited:
Whats best tactic 3.6 FdB - 3 Stars Tactic - By Koen.tac
Are The
2.0 FdB - 3 Spitsen Tactic - By Koen.tac ???
I think the 3 strikers formation is the best one.

Can you upload the image of players suit your formation 3-strikers ?
Jup. It's the default squad from AFC Ajax. I only play with youth (and most of the time dutch) players.

View attachment 352216

sorry for ask again but can you explain a little more for the 4-3-3 (1 striker formation) a little bit about the players? like how does the tactic play, how do the midfielders play (cm's and amr/aml), the striker, how do goals get scored, cause i'd like to build a long term save with this tactic but i need to understand it first so i can buy right players thank you!
Will make some changes later this day in the OP.

Jup. It's the default squad from AFC Ajax. I only play with youth (and most of the time dutch) players.

View attachment 352216

Thats your squad and u have managed to get to the champions league final. Now that is impressive!!

I think a new save might be needed. I don't think my current save is up to it?!? Well I can always try them!!

another question

on your screenshot of the 4-3-3, the left is the ap and the right is the bbm, but when i put the tactic in, the AP is right and the BBM is left

did you upload wrong tactic?

another question

on your screenshot of the 4-3-3, the left is the ap and the right is the bbm, but when i put the tactic in, the AP is right and the BBM is left

did you upload wrong tactic?
Nope. The screenshot is from the normal version. But i've updated this tactic a couple times and now it's the 3.6 version. The download (3.6) is the good one!

ah ok cool, was just making sure, thanks for the quick replies

looking forward to the updated OP with more player information/guides

thanks again!

Hey mate, I like the look of the 4-1-2-3 formation, do you think that it would fit Liverpool? If so, how would you arrange the front three of Suarez, Borini and Sturridge?

Hey mate, I like the look of the 4-1-2-3 formation, do you think that it would fit Liverpool? If so, how would you arrange the front three of Suarez, Borini and Sturridge?
I'm not that good informed about LFC squad. Go play lots of friendly matches and find out what gets best results. I would say; Suarez - Borini - Sturridge.

Incredible results!
Which year?
Can you try it in England top league?

Incredible results!
Which year? Can you try it in England top league?
I've played a couple of seasons with Ajax. I do not use transfers, only youth. So I'm using default squad. I'm nog in 2016 but I've just created the tactic in pre-season 2016. So this is my first season using that tactic.

Friend of mine is testing the tactic with City. But I guarantee you will win the league with that top team.