Frank de Boer - 4-3-3 (3 Strikers) tactic - Dominate, score and win!

It's a little confusing I'm sorry. The 3.6 (4-3-3) version is better than the 2.0 version (4-3-3). But the 4-3-3 (3 strikers 2.0) is the best! But the 2.0 version of the 4-3-3 isn't able to download in the OP because I think the 3.6 is better.
This is to confusing why dont you update your OP

It's a little confusing I'm sorry. The 3.6 (4-3-3) version is better than the 2.0 version (4-3-3). But the 4-3-3 (3 strikers 2.0) is the best! But the 2.0 version of the 4-3-3 isn't able to download in the OP because I think the 3.6 is better.

Ah ok :) Cause I got really terrible results with Liverpool using the 3.6. But I'm doing decent with the 3 strikers 2.0 :)

Any good MR L don't want to change from the ROCK

I will upload the result from it when I'm done with the 20 games, on my thread :) It probably won't make it up there with the Rock, but it may be better than Arrigo Sacchi. Time will show :)

Ah ok :) Cause I got really terrible results with Liverpool using the 3.6. But I'm doing decent with the 3 strikers 2.0 :)

Jup. I'm only using the 3 striker version. But why I uploaded the other 4-3-3 is because the good results from other FM players at the other Forum. So for me, this thread is only because of my favorite and best tactict: 4-3-3 strikers.

I'm having a really hard time against bigger teams than me, but I usually win against the lesser ones. I guess you can also state in your OP that the tactic is for top clubs only, to dominate games.

A result like this would never happen using my 4-1-4-1 Rock :p

Well, I am just a beginner in tactic world. Making a strong 4-4-2 is less hard than making a strong 4-3-3 with 3 strikers in my opinion. Will try to improve the tactict.

Hope another boss tactician will make a unstoppable 4-3-3 strikers.

Well, I am just a beginner in tactic world. Making a strong 4-4-2 is less hard than making a strong 4-3-3 with 3 strikers in my opinion. Will try to improve the tactict.

Hope another boss tactician will make a unstoppable 4-3-3 strikers.

It is really hard making a 4-3-3 in this version. I've tried myself, and Mr Hough too without any great success. They are decent, but not great. Like yours. Don't feel bad. Yours is a good try to make a 4-3-3 :) It's just that the formation is really hard to make work for all teams :p Seems to work very fine when favourites though :)

Last edited:
24 games played with Bayer Leverkusen, lost one because i used 3rd choice players in a cup match won 19 and drew 4. I think it's amazing.

PS. Trek je niks aan van die Langvatn hij loopt een beetje zo'n eigen tactiek te promoten hier volgens mij komt ie gewoon aandacht tekort

24 games played with Bayer Leverkusen, lost one because i used 3rd choice players in a cup match won 19 and drew 4. I think it's amazing.

PS. Trek je niks aan van die Langvatn hij loopt een beetje zo'n eigen tactiek te promoten hier volgens mij komt ie gewoon aandacht tekort

PS. I'm not. And I don't think I gave bad feedback either. I said my opinion, that he did a good job making a 4-3-3, just that the formation is hard to make work for everyone. It works very well as long as the opposition isn't too strong, which is a problem in the EPL, cause you have 5-7 very strong teams.

Last edited:

Wow, i like it!

PS. I'm not. And I don't think I gave bad feedback either. I said my opinion, that he did a good job making a 4-3-3, just that the formation is hard to make work for everyone. It works very well as long as the opposition isn't too strong, which is a problem in the EPL, cause you have 5-7 very strong teams.
Maybe you are right. Making a 4-3-3 in this formation is really hard. **** I won't give up. There has to be a way winning the EPL with LFC and lot's of wins and domination playing a 4-3-3.

I'm having a really hard time against bigger teams than me, but I usually win against the lesser ones. I guess you can also state in your OP that the tactic is for top clubs only, to dominate games.

A result like this would never happen using my 4-1-4-1 Rock :p

Please get over yourself... It's starting to get annoying

Please get over yourself... It's starting to get annoying

Have you ever conceded 4 goals in one match when playing a sub-top team using the rock? I'm simply stating facts. People say their opinion on my thread all the time, but I am not allowed to do the same on other threads? jeez...

Wow, i like it!

Maybe you are right. Making a 4-3-3 in this formation is really hard. **** I won't give up. There has to be a way winning the EPL with LFC and lot's of wins and domination playing a 4-3-3.

I hope you figure it out :) Good luck and have fun :)

Have you ever conceded 4 goals in one match when playing a sub-top team using the rock? I'm simply stating facts. People say their opinion on my thread all the time, but I am not allowed to do the same on other threads? jeez...
I'm not talking about your tactic, but about you. Everytime I read you now, it's "my ROCK is awesome, better than you !" come on you're not a 12 year old boy anymore, right ? Don't act like most around here mate...

I'm not talking about your tactic, but about you. Everytime I read you now, it's "my ROCK is awesome, better than you !" come on you're not a 12 year old boy anymore, right ? Don't act like most around here mate...
Don't be jealous now :'(

I'm clearly not ! I was sure someone would tell that. It's just that it's getting anoying that such a good tactician is going this route. We've seen other doing that before, and saw what they become after that.

Anyway, sorry for the off topic, won't comment that anymore ;)

"It's not called bragging when you're right". Familiar with this saying? Please, if you know a better tactic than the rock, let me know, cause then I want to use it in my own games. I've been trying for a long long time now to make something better than the rock, but I fail over and over again.