Frank de Boer - 4-3-3 (3 Strikers) tactic - Dominate, score and win!

when do you think info for the 4-3-3 (amr aml one) will be posted/updated in OP? waiting to see how to play it, thanks

what season was the AS Roma save in? I played with them quite often and the results look outstanding!
Do you alternate between tactics? or plug-and-play?

hey:) when you get red card white the tactic whit 3 strikers, what to do? training off players normal ore nothing?

Hey. Tested your tactic. Just a tip from a fellow tactician: Don't make tactics while playing several seasons into a game when you are controlling one of the best teams in the world :)

looks promising. Can u tell me why you think it's a FdB tactic?

Hey. Tested your tactic. Just a tip from a fellow tactician: Don't make tactics while playing several seasons into a game when you are controlling one of the best teams in the world :)
Well, I'm not using one of best teams in the world. My Ajax has default squad and results are awesome. The tactic is also tested with teams like Dortmund and AS Roma. To be honest, It's wasn't my idea to explore the tactic over here, because I was a little worries because of the critics. But the critics from my Dutch managers were that good, I had to share this tactic.

what season was the AS Roma save in? I played with them quite often and the results look outstanding!
Do you alternate between tactics? or plug-and-play?
It's from a Dutch FM manager, second season I thought. He's using my tactic!

Will try out the 3 strikers one now, love that formation from older FMs

Well, I'm not using one of best teams in the world. My Ajax has default squad and results are awesome. The tactic is also tested with teams like Dortmund and AS Roma. To be honest, It's wasn't my idea to explore the tactic over here, because I was a little worries because of the critics. But the critics from my Dutch managers were that good, I had to share this tactic.

It's from a Dutch FM manager, second season I thought. He's using my tactic!

Ok. Can you show a screenshot including the date on the Ajax, Dortmund and Roma game? :) (All the info are cut away on your screenshots)

Ok. Can you show a screenshot including the date on the Ajax, Dortmund and Roma game? :) (All the info are cut away on your screenshots)

De Jong, Lucas Anderssen, Kenneth Vermeer, Mitchell Dijks, Bazoer, Blind etc will never become superstars in FM. Many people get good results with this tactic ( me too ) so why is the date such a big deal ? There are people who put screenshots of there tactics while using Man Utd, Barcelona and Real Madrid now thats useless because they are top notch teams. Not everyone is willing to start a new game just to prove a tactic is working.

De Jong, Lucas Anderssen, Kenneth Vermeer, Mitchell Dijks, Bazoer, Blind etc will never become superstars in FM. Many people get good results with this tactic ( me too ) so why is the date such a big deal ? There are people who put screenshots of there tactics while using Man Utd, Barcelona and Real Madrid now thats useless because they are top notch teams. Not everyone is willing to start a new game just to prove a tactic is working.

I know, but it is close to impossible to go 38-0-0 with Roma first season... And he said it's from the first season. I just mean that it would be more "fair" to the readers if one was honest about which season. Like, I have a save with my Rosenborg team in 2023. I wouldn't cut out the date etc and tell people it's from the first season just to get people to download the tactic.

I know, but it is close to impossible to go 38-0-0 with Roma first season... And he said it's from the first season. I just mean that it would be more "fair" to the readers if one was honest about which season. Like, I have a save with my Rosenborg team in 2023. I wouldn't cut out the date etc and tell people it's from the first season just to get people to download the tactic.
First of all, I did not say that AS Roma was first season. I told somebody at page four that It isn't my career. So I can't show you all the details.

I posted my tactics on this forum and there are some screens in the comments. Also the Roma screen!
AFC Ajax - Frank de Boer 3 Stars Tactiek - Managers United Forum - Football Manager 2013
AFC Ajax - Frank de Boer 3 Spitsen Tactiek - Managers United Forum - Football Manager 2013

Dortmund
As you can see in the Screens from Dortmund it is the first season. You see the results against Bayern and Chelsea, and the date is from first season (Look at the centre of that pictures and you see the dates). No single transfer!

Ajax
Just like I said in the OP: It is in 2016, but it's the default squad and I'm doing a youth challenge.I never had a result of 34/0/0 but i'm not cheating.But I don't have to lose a game for other people so it looks like I didn't cheat.Maybe when your using this tactic with Ajax you will not get 34/0/0, but you will win the championship. For sure!And now I'm going to make a another test. From 2012 with an English subtop club!

Mr Langvatn: ''I wouldn't cut out the date etc and tell people it's from the first season just to get people to download the tactic.''.

I'm not, I just use other peoples result screens so I can't tell them make screens with dates just for other people. I'm glad they take screens. And in my split screen stats, there is a date in. ;)

Club: Dortmund
Season: First season
Tactic: 3 Strikers tactic (1.0 !!)

*I've made the 2.0 later than this career and the 2.0 is much more stronger. So I will guarantee even beter results while using 2.0 from beginning. This whole season (till match 20) I've played with the 1.0

View attachment 352466 View attachment 352467 View attachment 352468 View attachment 352469

Edit: You see at first screen the tactic isn't fluid because I just set-in the 2.0 version.

Hope you will enjoy this tactic as much as I do!

Last edited:
ChristianEriksen you have make a fantastic tactic, keep up the good work :)

First of all, I did not say that AS Roma was first season. I told somebody at page four that It isn't my career. So I can't show you all the details.

I posted my tactics on this forum and there are some screens in the comments. Also the Roma screen!
AFC Ajax - Frank de Boer 3 Stars Tactiek - Managers United Forum - Football Manager 2013
AFC Ajax - Frank de Boer 3 Spitsen Tactiek - Managers United Forum - Football Manager 2013

Dortmund
As you can see in the Screens from Dortmund it is the first season. You see the results against Bayern and Chelsea, and the date is from first season (Look at the centre of that pictures and you see the dates). No single transfer!

Ajax
Just like I said in the OP: It is in 2016, but it's the default squad and I'm doing a youth challenge.I never had a result of 34/0/0 but i'm not cheating.But I don't have to lose a game for other people so it looks like I didn't cheat.Maybe when your using this tactic with Ajax you will not get 34/0/0, but you will win the championship. For sure!And now I'm going to make a another test. From 2012 with an English subtop club!

Mr Langvatn: ''I wouldn't cut out the date etc and tell people it's from the first season just to get people to download the tactic.''.

I'm not, I just use other peoples result screens so I can't tell them make screens with dates just for other people. I'm glad they take screens. And in my split screen stats, there is a date in. ;)

Ok. Please keep us updated on the subtop English club :)

Hmm. I saw in a post that you recommend the 3.6 over the 2.0. I've tried both now, and I find the 2.0, the one with 3 strikers, to be a lot better than the 3.6.

Hmm. I saw in a post that you recommend the 3.6 over the 2.0. I've tried both now, and I find the 2.0, the one with 3 strikers, to be a lot better than the 3.6.
It's a little confusing I'm sorry. The 3.6 (4-3-3) version is better than the 2.0 version (4-3-3). But the 4-3-3 (3 strikers 2.0) is the best! But the 2.0 version of the 4-3-3 isn't able to download in the OP because I think the 3.6 is better.

Last edited: