Frank de Boer - 4-3-3 (3 Strikers) tactic - Dominate, score and win!

"It's not called bragging when you're right". Familiar with this saying? Please, if you know a better tactic than the rock, let me know, cause then I want to use it in my own games. I've been trying for a long long time now to make something better than the rock, but I fail over and over again.

don't blow your own trumpet

Coach Carter I Tied That Bow - YouTube

oops, I commented that

come on that's a joke <3

Silvera and Mr Langvatn, enough of the handbags at dawn! You both have produced excellent tactics for FM13. However this is not your tactics thread to boast about your own tactics or how they compare to this tactic. Talk about the positives and negatives of these tactics only. However it may be worth noting how the 3 strikers 4-3-3 could be used in tandem with The Rock pushing the wingers up to outer strikers positions when looking for a goal or different approach mid match

Silvera and Mr Langvatn, enough of the handbags at dawn! You both have produced excellent tactics for FM13. However this is not your tactics thread to boast about your own tactics or how they compare to this tactic. Talk about the positives and negatives of these tactics only. However it may be worth noting how the 3 strikers 4-3-3 could be used in tandem with The Rock pushing the wingers up to outer strikers positions when looking for a goal or different approach mid match

I noticed that the three strikers in this tactic are working very well together. Mixed with the rock, it should be a hybrid worth exploring. Maybe someone can set it up and test it :)

Next week I will be working on it, Mr Langvatn. Hope to create an excellent tactic! There has to be a way to create something like that with 3 strikers.

i confuse type of 3 striker. can you give me advice for 3 role striker in this tactic. thanks.

Soon a new tactic! (A)

Oke, here we go. I am in a test fase with a new tactic. It's a combination of the Mr Langvatn Rock classic and the Frank de Boer - 4-3-3 strikers tactic. I hope to produce a 3 strikers tactic with lots of goals and a solid defence at the back. Tactic isn't downloadble yet, **** will probably soon upload it here. In my first test fase I am managing Atletico Madrid.

Soon a new tactic! (A)

Oke, here we go. I am in a test fase with a new tactic. It's a combination of the Mr Langvatn Rock classic and the Frank de Boer - 4-3-3 strikers tactic. I hope to produce a 3 strikers tactic with lots of goals and a solid defence at the back. Tactic isn't downloadble yet, **** will probably soon upload it here. In my first test fase I am managing Atletico Madrid.

any news

tactic didnt work for me. i have falcao, cavani, neymar, and hernandez as m main strikers, n yet non of them score any thing. goals tally is low and no clear cut chances. target man seems to come deep n never stays up front to score. No through balls r been played to any of the strikers either. Having a hard time finding the right 4-3-3 tactic to work with my 4 powerful strikers. oh, and am using manchester united.

****, hard to produce a 4-3-3 (3 strikers) like other FM versions. Not any news, but will not give up.

****, hard to produce a 4-3-3 (3 strikers) like other FM versions. Not any news, but will not give up.

mate have you tried using my midfield set up on my 3-3-3-1 tactic, it could boost your style of play by scoring and assisting plenty of goals for you strikers, they also win the ball up field in the opponents half, iv'e tried creating the same tactic but my strikers don't score as many as my midfielders

yea, i have tried like 5 4-3-3 tactics created for fm 2013 and none seem to work. i usually dont enjoy wing play cos all they would do is run on the wings and cross. i use strikers so they can cut inside with their dribbling skills and either score or play a through pass to the lone striker.

ur tactic seems to work when i simulate the match buh wen i try to actually play the match, i get fustrated bcos the players lose the ball so often and the midfield dont even pass at all to the 3 strikers and before i know it, i lose possession again and again. i have a very strong manchester united squad buh my tactics is killing me badly. :'(

Hard FM 4-3-3 (3 strikers) times. Jup, I have the same vision, I don't like to play with wingers. Most of my favorite players are strikers and when I got a strong team, I can set up 3 good and favorite strikers at front. And I've had many succes in other FM versions with this formation. I have some new ideas and I'm going to work on it.

Hard FM 4-3-3 (3 strikers) times. Jup, I have the same vision, I don't like to play with wingers. Most of my favorite players are strikers and when I got a strong team, I can set up 3 good and favorite strikers at front. And I've had many succes in other FM versions with this formation. I have some new ideas and I'm going to work on it.

i look forward to it mate and good luck :)

I can't appear to use this tactic for FMC mode. I've often wondered why some tactics have a C but can't be used in classic. LOL. But some can be used for either mode just fine.

is it only me or does 4-3-3 (3 strikers) leaks awful lot of goals? started using this tactic second half of first season to try it and in my second season with R.Madrid in first 16 league games only had 6 clean sheets, in CL in 6 group stage games had only 2 clean sheets with very poor teams like Braga and Dinamo Zagreb, in Copa del Rey conceded goals in both legs agaist Cartagena... in spanish league I had 3 draws, ALL 2-2, ALL after leading 2-0 until 70-75 minute, I do bring subs around 70min or earlier but dont know what Im suppose to do

Going to gove it a go with a russian team any idea who i could go?

is it only me or does 4-3-3 (3 strikers) leaks awful lot of goals? started using this tactic second half of first season to try it and in my second season with R.Madrid in first 16 league games only had 6 clean sheets, in CL in 6 group stage games had only 2 clean sheets with very poor teams like Braga and Dinamo Zagreb, in Copa del Rey conceded goals in both legs agaist Cartagena... in spanish league I had 3 draws, ALL 2-2, ALL after leading 2-0 until 70-75 minute, I do bring subs around 70min or earlier but dont know what Im suppose to do

Hey mate,
Take a look at the goals scored/recieved chart at the team report and check where are your weakness areas. I have a feeling it's leaking a lot in the wide areas and wide central.

Hey mate,
Take a look at the goals scored/recieved chart at the team report and check where are your weakness areas. I have a feeling it's leaking a lot in the wide areas and wide central.

i had a look and you are right, most assists from wings, most goals scored with placed shots and HEADERS, i dont really get it as all my CBs are very good in air (ramos, varane, inigo martinez and wollscheid), set tight marking as well, how else can i stop crosses or at least their strikers getting to these crosses? but what worries me the most is that i begin every game very strong, most of my goals are scored in 1st half and i hardly concede any before half time, and then it turns upside down, when im 2 goals up and tell my players not to get complacent they get annoyed, so i tell them to keep going and then they get complacent... and then i get p... off at the end of game!
View attachment 462329View attachment 462328View attachment 462327