Frankenstein Tactic 3-2-3-2

• Thread starter Thread starter bwomper
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 281K
Very impressive results! definitely going to give it a try. Brilliant work once again!

(H)

1st season results above - shouldn't even count because I started with the worse possible overall team cohesion, I hope I can show something amazing in season 2 using the same team, where both players and team cohesion will be at a much higher level and then keeping it all on TEAMWORK match preparation.

Cheers mate and thank you for revealing yourself :)

No the original is not the one to download (its untested and a extra bonus if people wanna try that) - its the one at the very top - the title of the post :)

The goals against is insane after 19 league games! Nice work, Jes. Will take a look at it tomorrow, not sure which save though! Might start a new one but will post something up tomorrow!

The goals against is insane after 19 league games! Nice work, Jes. Will take a look at it tomorrow, not sure which save though! Might start a new one but will post something up tomorrow!

If you have an old RMA save or Espanol save where your focus was Frankenstein that would be optimal. I can't wait to hear how you guys go with this one - my results as already claimed is nothing compared to what they should be if Die for each other and teamwork is in place.

Also I wasn't really motivated yet for doing this since I was doing so well in my Barca save and it was all exciting with regents and all, but I decided to do it when I started to post my stuff in this thread instead of my own - which was because I wanted to keep everything at one place and why not let that be Bwomper's thread - the hangout now :) so I felt it was only fair to try and revive the great tactic again, because I always felt this one has so much more and we haven't explored it yet - I hope this will give you an indicator of what I'm talking about.

cheers pal

hey,thanks for the tribute! lol I will try in my save for sure. I been off some days because my graphic card die,but now I buy a new one ( gtx 750 TI ) and my pc becomes a monster who can eat two playstations 4 for breakfast lol

Back to my tribute lol , can you put your best match with this tactic? just for see possesion,CCC,etc ;) thanks for take your time with that mate!!

can you put your best match with this tactic? just for see possesion,CCC,etc ;) thanks for take your time with that mate!!

Would also like to see this! just about to start a new season with it.

(H)(H)

hey,thanks for the tribute! lol I will try in my save for sure. I been off some days because my graphic card die,but now I buy a new one ( gtx 750 TI ) and my pc becomes a monster who can eat two playstations 4 for breakfast lol

Back to my tribute lol , can you put your best match with this tactic? just for see possesion,CCC,etc ;) thanks for take your time with that mate!!

RESULTS COMING UP LATER TODAY.....

Also I have been made aware that the goalkeeper switch position with a defender or something like that - that's obviously an error and to be honest I don't know how I could have done that - so please take that off if using the Bwomper tribute

Congratualtions with your new graphics card mate - now you can play anything for sure :)

Cheers

I just got to the half way stage with Cartagena with the 4-4-2 tactic. I will start by saying I released 14 players and brought in 18 players 5 loans, 6 free transfers and 7 players who all totaled up cost me about 7M. Also I have just hit strong understanding and this makes the league table I will post a screenshot of all the more remarkable. In fact squad I have is media predicted to finish 19th, so certainties for relegation. Which makes this all the more surprising!

View attachment 220538

RESULTS FOR THE Bwomper Tribute

View attachment 220537

Malaga the very first match - team cohesion at the lowest level

View attachment 220536

Barca - team cohesion at the lowest level - this is the 2nd match of the season

View attachment 220535

Almeria very weak team

View attachment 220534

Away to Valencia - I wanted to show these stats against one of the teams who usually is a threat in La Liga

View attachment 220533

ATH Madrid - the arc rivals - again against a team that always pose as a threat in la liga - piece of cake

View attachment 220532

Schalke is a very good team - they got Huntelaar and he's an amazing player real life in my opinion, Schalke is lucky to have him.

View attachment 220531

Eibar maybe one of the three worst teams in la liga fm13

View attachment 220530

Ahh didn't see who this was, but nomatter what if team cohesion counts for something then these results are amazing is this the 11-0 win I think it is. Yea the team cohesion is very low from the beginning when you sign alot of players or in my case swap alot of players, then it takes some times before that is in order and need to be patient with that.

I'm currently not going on with this save and test though, I simply couldn't leave the 442 to rod since im almost on a 110 win in a row run with that one -

To remind you - the goalkeeper swap with a defender is my error and that actually was supposed to be the below option where it saids defender collect - I wanted to Choose CDR as the player for the goalkeeper to pass the ball to when Goalkeeper is in possession of the ball - so my bad!!!!!The above results is actually with goalkeeper swapping with DEDE who knows a supertweak :)

If someone tries the Bwomper original - (same formation as Frankenstein) then remember to check for the Goalkeeper/defender swap as well, it would be their too.

Cheers and much success

PS please show how you go

I found an old Real Madrid save for the Bwomper Tribute tactic. I had played 1 league game and Spanish cup home and away and also Euro Super cup. So results with tactic are from and including Malaga down. Only managed 6 games so far but is looking good. Fixtures screenshot

View attachment 220476

I found an old Real Madrid save for the Bwomper Tribute tactic. I had played 1 league game and Spanish cup home and away and also Euro Super cup. So results with tactic are from and including Malaga down. Only managed 6 games so far but is looking good. Fixtures screenshot

View attachment 963205

Well the defence has improved - whether its the width slider or the formation change I can't tell - it could maybe be worth trying the tactic on width 10 like 2nd visit just to see if that does something defensively and offensively.

Do you see any problems with the centre DMC? - like I used Kroos their and he performed overall worse than the other two midfielders.

Your results look good - it will be good to see what you can get out of it. May I also just say I had some internet issues earlier today and when I updated the fmbase page I didn't see you Cartagena update - I just saw it now and wow wow wow that's amazing, what did you do, did you buy a new team? - I'm looking very forward to be hearing more about both journeys. I find the 442 highly successful and with Portugal they won all 10 qualification matches + all their friendlies their among Croatia and Spain both away matches. Brondby is undefeated using this tactic as well using Barcelona talent mostly, but lots of the players still have alot to be desired, but they are doing well undefeated too, but 3 draws and 9 wins. The Portugal manager could swap job right now to Holland if I wanted too, but infact I think Portugal is currently stronger than the Dutch ingame so I stick with Portugal and hope to become world champion :) - Ronaldo 32 years old, probably his last big Tournament where he is really good, so I am looking to get that France job after that tournament :) or Spain or Italy or Brazil - Portugal will still be good without CR7 but I would prefer to have two almost equally strong strikers, I can find that in the other national teams mentioned I think :)

Alright keep the updates coming its a pleasure to read, is anyone trying the bwomper original?

Cheers

I will try right now for a few games the bwomper original (I use 2nd visiti so the formation is familiar lol) I will tell you something,good work mate, the tribute looks awesome at defence

I will try right now for a few games the bwomper original (I use 2nd visiti so the formation is familiar lol) I will tell you something,good work mate, the tribute looks awesome at defence

remember to change the swapping between goalkeeper and defender and correct it to defender collect instead, also if you find any problems with play try the width slider at 10.

cheers pal

Back