yeah inside is the Bwomper Original,outside 2nd Visit. The CAM act for me pretty similar (except the direct passes of course) in both tactics,scores almost often

How important do you find the CAM to be?

Well if the CAM is not needed I can come up with a formation very fast - that will get the same results and maybe improve in defence :) so for me right now its all about how important the CAM is in Frankenstein

So in your opinion if we should analyze this - the Frankenstein normal or 2nd visit strikers seems to perform more efficient?

What about the wingers do you see a better performance from then in 2nd visit or Bwomper original?

Any change that you can say this performs better like this?

Cheers
For me the strikers of the 2nd Visit (the same as the original franki I guess) are perfect. But your strikers settings are superb also,but dont know really why 2nd Visit performs better for my team ,in away games also.About the wingers I see better performance in defence dutties with B.Original than 2nd Visit,but pretty similar in ofence,with the only difference of the direct passes of course,but with same quality performances.
Also I want say the CM score a little more with B.Original than 2nd Visit (just a little) but that "little" more for me is a almost much more than the strikers.
Its hard to analyze because I set the strikers on corners,you know, and all teams are diferents also the super stars teams. And then your owns likes and dislikes counts too.

Well if the CAM is not needed I can come up with a formation very fast - that will get the same results and maybe improve in defence :) so for me right now its all about how important the CAM is in Frankenstein
i didnt say its not need it lol for me the CAM is one of the engines of Frankies tactics lol

i didnt say its not need it lol for me the CAM is one of the engines of Frankies tactics lol

I'm gonna try and create a CAM-Less Frankenstein and its gonna be called

LOST CAM - about a bunch of players that get stranded on an island

JUST KIDDIN :) - they don't, but the CAM gets lost............

READ MORE LATER.....

about the CAMs: with direct passing is more electrical,always with pass forward to ofensive positions,a CAM with awesome quality can make awesome assists. The 2nd Visit CAM drives more the ball but with the creative freedom at 20 can make awesome long/short/1st touch passes too and both kind of CAMs score a lot ( one attribute can help the CAM and is heading...yeah the CAM goes forward often to slap wingers passes from the byline )

For now I will try to go with what I call the last solution to score more for the 4141 direct attacking formation.

Test 2 of the 4141 direct attacking

View attachment 220070

Beat Man.C home and away - but the home match wow

View attachment 220069

Remember with good specialized players that you develop this will be a double or tripple up

I will release this soon, but want to try and see what happens if I give the two midfielders CF=20

Release in 20 mins...

4-1-4-1 Direct Attacking - Download Here

This 4141 direct style seemed the most consistant too me - It is ofcause one of the first Mr Langvatn success tactics modified - some will claim that Fanta came out with this formation first and Langvatn has stolen his idea - I totally disagree because I know how Mr.Langvatn works when creating tactics - their is alot of science in his testing and that's why his unique takes and sometimes weird decisions for an action in the player instructions seems without logic. If its like that though then its because every other option has been tested and not working as well as his concluded option. Anyway this is the defensive framework and lots of the offensive framework as well, but the passing style has changed and I think I didn't change much else than that, so this is a very flavoured Rock classic but converted to a direct style.

I tried giving the CM's CF=20 it was good and bad, but in some case it was to bad too me, so all the good that it also did was not good enough to call it consistant. I think this one will work really well in the premier league, but fantastic in the La Liga.

I again think this will perform best with a great side, but since its one of the most consistant if not the only one consistant for a struggling team this might have a good chance to perform with lesser players, however I will say the passing style speaks against that though - so don't expect wonders happening, but maybe just maybe it might be great for a poor team too.

Cheers

Ps results above

The Lost Cam - 442 Frankenstein - by Jesaustralia

Tested with CA 200 - will double or get about the 200-230 goals with a great regent team

View attachment 220065

View attachment 220067

VS West Ham

View attachment 220066

Defence are setup in a normal Langvatn way - same goes for the two DM's - wings and strikers are completely taking advantage of the brilliant Frankenstein and seems to work very well. I did see that it perform better at home than away from home, but that doesn't mean it doesn't work away from home, it just means get yourself a great team and it will work where ever you want. This will probably be a spain crusher, meaning it will be very suitable for the spanish league, but with a great team this will English teams too and some very easily. In one of my saves I have seen Real madrid utilize this very formation with great success and often scoring many goals using it.

The idea to create it was to simply remove the CAM - I wanted to see if the 4 up front could become magic without the CAM and I I really believe they can + the defence will stabilize even further with a great team. So results will be amazing I predict - especially in Spain.

Cheers and sorry about all the releases - I felt inspired - I'm gonna test this in my Barca save right now to see how well it performs with my team.

PS. Setpieces can always be edited - But try the freekick setting I have had alot of success with that setup

Last edited:
Yeah I used the same set up for freekicks with 2nd visit plus my own set up for corners too

No its changed to cross to center instead of cross to best header
I know I say I made the same change to 2nd Visit lol

About the lost CAM,it looks so fine and stable,I think this tactic can be a good option for teams without superclass CAMs to feel the "frankie" experience haha

Last edited:
I know I say I made the same change to 2nd Visit lol

About the lost CAM,it looks so fine and stable,I think this tactic can be a good option for teams without superclass CAMs to feel the "frankie" experience haha

Or retrain CAM to play as wing or DMC :)

I'll play a few more matches and I'll show you some results

In reference to the lost CAM:

I absolutely love the 4 man partnership and though this tactic isn't a direct tactic I actually think its more direct than any of the direct tactics lol - Its in a different way though - its the players actions that I find direct the way they finish the way they cross etc - its in a very nice manner and to be truth I love watching that. I also like direct passing obviously otherwise I wouldn't create direct passing tactics, but I think to maximize potential maybe only a very few players should be given this instruction for instance a CAM or a midfielder you would like to make splitting passes into the channels of the strikers running lane - thats for another tactic :)

In my opinion the CAM isn't important in Frankenstein and the three defenders are not efficient enough it creates an inbalance and it let in to many goals to my liking. When that is said I created this Langvatn/Frankenstein combo to see if the CAM could retire on an Island with polar bears. Untill I get a win above 10 I can't say it should retire - actually untill I get a win above 12 is more like it - which I by the way already get in the 442 direct attacking tactic - the tactic I had 130 wins in a row with.

The strikers in Frankenstein was another point I wanted to analyze, because I have been for a while been very set on strikers that tracks back on the pitch and interact more in the play or get more space to run with the ball - that is not necessarily the answer though it works well, but maybe the Frankenstein strikers work better. Well they for sure can Poach!!!!! - they are so good at coming at the end of the balls in the box and getting really big chances that the opposition defence will have a hard time dealing with and that makes Frankenstein attacking look really direct. In truth though its not just the strikers that becomes the problem - in the phase where the opposition has the ball in defence - their is a presure on the fullbacks and the central defence - its like a 4 man line of pressure which makes it highly stressful for the opposition (CHILE GOD DAMNIT) - Love it!!! - The wingers also seem to be able to shoot differently - I don't know what that is exactly that releases that ability because often I see lame shots from wingers, but not in Frankenstein. I have to check some settings inside the wingers - could have something to do with mentality and CF combined with a good player ofcause.

So let me just post some results

View attachment 220038

View attachment 220037

View attachment 220036

View attachment 220035

View attachment 220034

View attachment 220033

Well no double digits - but some highly impressive performances, I also suspect maybe it takes a while to get use to a formation - a hidden thing. So the longer a formation is utilized the better the team using it will affect results, I have seen their is something like that in fmrte. Another reason for giving a formation atleast two seasons before judging it.

Bottom line - the defensive parts acted exactly like a langvatn tactic would behave - the offensive part acted exactly like it usually do in Frankenstein and I will try and find a neat way of implementing Frankenstein poachers and maybe wings in other tactics - cause I like what I see.

Cheers

well,for me CAM in 2nd Visit is esential. At least in my way of see the game,I like the way he give a lot of last passes,score and go to slap to the net some of the wingers passes from byline. But you have reason,the 4 of the front do it awesome in the lost cam with the wingers cutting inside (without the instruction). For sure is more defensive balanced,but I love the way 2nd Visit does hehe ;)

well,for me CAM in 2nd Visit is esential. At least in my way of see the game,I like the way he give a lot of last passes,score and go to slap to the net some of the wingers passes from byline. But you have reason,the 4 of the front do it awesome in the lost cam with the wingers cutting inside (without the instruction). For sure is more defensive balanced,but I love the way 2nd Visit does hehe ;)

I could say alot to that - but lets just leave it at that and I tell you that I love the Frankenstein tactic, performs clearly the best with superstar regents one of the best regent tactics created for fm13.

View attachment 220022

This is the 442 direct attacking which I have changed to Frankenstein poacher settings look at Machado - the winger settings for the MR/L all of these 4 play short passing football - the defensive midfielders don't run from deep often anymore - i changed that to sometimes + I gave them direct passing 18 and through balls often - these midfielders make beautiful through balls oh and I also lowered their CF because I am starting to think that disrupt more than it does any good. Your poachers and wings settings can really do a difference in alot of tactics if not all tactics and the wingers don't have to be wingers to succeed, wide midfielders MR/L will behave as efficient as a winger - I have tested that. But new way of thinking for me - the passing slider should be used differently for different positions that seems like that could be king. In conjunction with CF and mentality.

Cheers

ps Lost CAM is not defensive - this formation should actually be called 424 ;)

This is the 442 direct attacking which I have changed to Frankenstein poacher settings look at Machado - the winger settings for the MR/L all of these 4 play short passing football - the defensive midfielders don't run from deep often anymore - i changed that to sometimes + I gave them direct passing 18 and through balls often - these midfielders make beautiful through balls oh and I also lowered their CF because I am starting to think that disrupt more than it does any good. Your poachers and wings settings can really do a difference in alot of tactics if not all tactics and the wingers don't have to be wingers to succeed, wide midfielders MR/L will behave as efficient as a winger - I have tested that. But new way of thinking for me - the passing slider should be used differently for different positions that seems like that could be king. In conjunction with CF and mentality.

Cheers

ps Lost CAM is not defensive - this formation should actually be called 424 ;)

mind uploading the tweaked 442 pal? as someone who watches the whole game id love to see brilliant football over solid performances thanks in advance!

Jes,I didnt say is defensive,I say its more defensive balanced than 2nd Visit... after all,Is always a like/dislikes thing. Both tactics performs so good. I never be critic in any coment.

Last edited:
Im now in the 2029/2030 season. I will go with The Lost CAM next season...new stadium,old players who take a step away for the new generation...new formation for the team so a new ilusion for the fans lol Will be interesting my comeback to the "fullbacks" tactics haha ;)