Gentlemen, may I present to you my save? :)
I don't know if it is interesting for you guys, but I want to do this report to recap for myself and to learn something.

I simulated from the beginning to June 1 in year 2020. As I only had selected the german Bundesliga (more leagues would have taken me ages to simulate), I went for Borussia Dortmund, which had only achieved 5th place in the season before. At this point I also activated the first two leagues of each England, France, Italy and Spain.

Borussia Dortmund - 2020/2021

Oh boy. I knew it wouldn't be an easy mission, because:

1. So many newgens, and I had to scout them all. Even though there was not much time to buy players as at the beginning of july I wanted to have my squad finished.
2. As I selected only german Bundesliga at the beginning, there were not many players available.
3. I wanted to play with Frankenstein 2 visit and I know that this is an absolut top team tactic and my team is not bad but far away from beeing world class.
4. I don't want to change the squad too much, I like it more realistic. As I am already using a tactic that I didn't creat, I think that's a possibility to make things more difficult.

The Team

View attachment 219752

A few things upfront. I know that my team is not good enough for this tactic right now. I do like to have for every position two players. So for Frankenstein 2. visit this would be 2 goalies, 6 cds, 4 dms, 2 amcs, 2 lws, 2rws and 4 sts. Over the years I try to accomplish this for my reserves and my youth team, too.

Goalkeeper

View attachment 219751View attachment 219748

Not much to say here. Fröhlich was my first choice. Both were in the club before I became the manager.

CDs

View attachment 219744View attachment 219743View attachment 219742View attachment 219741View attachment 219740View attachment 219739

I bought in Caniggia and Rekik . If no one was injur ed, Hummels star ted as DC, Caniggia as DCR and Rekik as DCL. Hummels start ed the season with much more acceleration, but he is old now. That's why I placed him in central, with faster guys left and right. Kirchhoff was a decent substitute and the other two, Sarr and Sonnenberg, didn't really get the chance to shine.

DM

View attachment 219737View attachment 219736View attachment 219735View attachment 219734

Gündogan was a good player for this position. I bought Figueroa at the beginning of the season as well as Klein. Hrustic was a youth player. Startes were Gündogan and Figueroa. Even though I had to train the mexican to DMC (he was a natural MC) he did very good. The other to young germans are not bad. In fact in a tactic like rock classic they would be very good. They are never going to be starters for me but this season they did good enough as substitutes, I think.

CAM

View attachment 219733View attachment 219732

Yeah. Götze. I think he is a very good player for my good but not world class team. But he did not score much (7 goals) and did not make enough assists (11) in my opinion. Second option was Leitner. He is not as good as Götze, but good enough as a substitute right now.

AML

View attachment 219730View attachment 219729

Reus was my starter. He is getting older but still not playing bad. Second option was Dinc, but he is not good enough to play for my team, so I often used other wingers oder strikers if I had to change something.

AMR

View attachment 219728View attachment 219727

These was a big disapointment. At the beginning of the season I bought Libassi for 26 Mio €. Way too much in my opinion for this player. He had some very good stats but has literally no flair. I couldn't find a better alternative so I signed him anyway. Was injured nearly the whole season. In january I signed Coutinho. He is already 28 but I needed an alternative because of Libassis injury.

ST

View attachment 219726View attachment 219725View attachment 219724View attachment 219723

Only signing was Hernandez who is a good striker but lacks way too much flair. At the beginning of the season I wanted Angel and Hernandez to be my starters upfront. BTW: "Angelo" is a nickname. His real name ist Angelo Henriquez but Henriquez and Hernandez confused me way too much :D. Because of some injuries Hernandez often started in AML. Koc did a good job, too. Djordjevic did not play much.

The Transfers

View attachment 219722

I did not really want to spend that much money. At least I didn't pay anything over 48 months. Everything was paid regulary. Money came from a high budget when I arrived and by selling all my fullbacks.

The Results

Bundesliga

View attachment 219721View attachment 219720

I won the Bundesliga. It was harder than it looks. Bayern has a very good squad and won the Champions League two times in the last three years.

DFB-Pokal

View attachment 219719

I lost in the national cup (similar to FA Cup) in the final against Kaiserslautern. They are not really a good team.

Euroleague

View attachment 219719

All results

View attachment 219716View attachment 219715

I lost in the first knockout round to Everton.

The Conclusion

This season wasn't good although I won the Bundesliga. The results in the final of the national cup was a shame und the games against Everton was very bad, too.

View attachment 219714

We scored 3.4 goals per game and conceded 1.3. In the Bundesliga we achieved a goal record with scoring 116 goals (record was Bayern with 101 goals in the early seventies).
Obviously my team is not good enough to feel the full potential of this tactic. But the team will become better next season as I am going to improve my DC and my ST. At least. I am about to go on after this post. But I did have some games where I could feel the real potential, for example the game away from home against Bayern (6:2) or 7:0 against Kaiserslautern who got their revenge later in the cup final. ****.
To be honest: I am kind of happy that I didn't win everything first season. Makes it more interesting :)

The aims for 2021/2022

1. Improve the team
  2. score more goals
  3. concede less goals
  4. win Bundesliga and DFB-Pokal
  5. Achieve quarterfinals in Champions League

I really don't know if some of you guys are really interested in what I posted here. But it was fun for me and if you wish you could give me some feedback.

Gentlemen, may I present to you my save? :)
I don't know if it is interesting for you guys, but I want to do this report to recap for myself and to learn something.

I simulated from the beginning to June 1 in year 2020. As I only had selected the german Bundesliga (more leagues would have taken me ages to simulate), I went for Borussia Dortmund, which had only achieved 5th place in the season before. At this point I also activated the first two leagues of each England, France, Italy and Spain.

Borussia Dortmund - 2020/2021

Oh boy. I knew it wouldn't be an easy mission, because:

1. So many newgens, and I had to scout them all. Even though there was not much time to buy players as at the beginning of july I wanted to have my squad finished.
2. As I selected only german Bundesliga at the beginning, there were not many players available.
3. I wanted to play with Frankenstein 2 visit and I know that this is an absolut top team tactic and my team is not bad but far away from beeing world class.
4. I don't want to change the squad too much, I like it more realistic. As I am already using a tactic that I didn't creat, I think that's a possibility to make things more difficult.

The Team

View attachment 964950

A few things upfront. I know that my team is not good enough for this tactic right now. I do like to have for every position two players. So for Frankenstein 2. visit this would be 2 goalies, 6 cds, 4 dms, 2 amcs, 2 lws, 2rws and 4 sts. Over the years I try to accomplish this for my reserves and my youth team, too.

Goalkeeper

View attachment 964953View attachment 964956

Not much to say here. Fröhlich was my first choice. Both were in the club before I became the manager.

CDs

View attachment 964964View attachment 964967View attachment 964970View attachment 964972View attachment 964975View attachment 964978

I bought in Caniggia and Rekik . If no one was injur ed, Hummels star ted as DC, Caniggia as DCR and Rekik as DCL. Hummels start ed the season with much more acceleration, but he is old now. That's why I placed him in central, with faster guys left and right. Kirchhoff was a decent substitute and the other two, Sarr and Sonnenberg, didn't really get the chance to shine.

DM

View attachment 964982View attachment 964983View attachment 964984View attachment 964985

Gündogan was a good player for this position. I bought Figueroa at the beginning of the season as well as Klein. Hrustic was a youth player. Startes were Gündogan and Figueroa. Even though I had to train the mexican to DMC (he was a natural MC) he did very good. The other to young germans are not bad. In fact in a tactic like rock classic they would be very good. They are never going to be starters for me but this season they did good enough as substitutes, I think.

CAM

View attachment 964987View attachment 964990

Yeah. Götze. I think he is a very good player for my good but not world class team. But he did not score much (7 goals) and did not make enough assists (11) in my opinion. Second option was Leitner. He is not as good as Götze, but good enough as a substitute right now.

AML

View attachment 964994View attachment 964996

Reus was my starter. He is getting older but still not playing bad. Second option was Dinc, but he is not good enough to play for my team, so I often used other wingers oder strikers if I had to change something.

AMR

View attachment 964998View attachment 965001

These was a big disapointment. At the beginning of the season I bought Libassi for 26 Mio €. Way too much in my opinion for this player. He had some very good stats but has literally no flair. I couldn't find a better alternative so I signed him anyway. Was injured nearly the whole season. In january I signed Coutinho. He is already 28 but I needed an alternative because of Libassis injury.

ST

View attachment 965002View attachment 965004View attachment 965005View attachment 965007

Only signing was Hernandez who is a good striker but lacks way too much flair. At the beginning of the season I wanted Angel and Hernandez to be my starters upfront. BTW: "Angelo" is a nickname. His real name ist Angelo Henriquez but Henriquez and Hernandez confused me way too much :D. Because of some injuries Hernandez often started in AML. Koc did a good job, too. Djordjevic did not play much.

The Transfers

View attachment 965010

I did not really want to spend that much money. At least I didn't pay anything over 48 months. Everything was paid regulary. Money came from a high budget when I arrived and by selling all my fullbacks.

The Results

Bundesliga

View attachment 965017View attachment 965019

I won the Bundesliga. It was harder than it looks. Bayern has a very good squad and won the Champions League two times in the last three years.

DFB-Pokal

View attachment 965020

I lost in the national cup (similar to FA Cup) in the final against Kaiserslautern. They are not really a good team.

Euroleague

View attachment 965020

All results

View attachment 965027View attachment 965030

I lost in the first knockout round to Everton.

The Conclusion

This season wasn't good although I won the Bundesliga. The results in the final of the national cup was a shame und the games against Everton was very bad, too.

View attachment 965033

We scored 3.4 goals per game and conceded 1.3. In the Bundesliga we achieved a goal record with scoring 116 goals (record was Bayern with 101 goals in the early seventies).
Obviously my team is not good enough to feel the full potential of this tactic. But the team will become better next season as I am going to improve my DC and my ST. At least. I am about to go on after this post. But I did have some games where I could feel the real potential, for example the game away from home against Bayern (6:2) or 7:0 against Kaiserslautern who got their revenge later in the cup final. ****.
To be honest: I am kind of happy that I didn't win everything first season. Makes it more interesting :)

The aims for 2021/2022
  1. Improve the team
  2. score more goals
  3. concede less goals
I really don't know if some of you guys are really interested in what I posted here. But it was fun for me and if you wish you could give me some feedback.

Its good to see some activity from other people who isn't myself Ossis or Bwomper - that means we are more people into the same game :) - I would be really happy to see many more updates like this - even smaller updates that would be cool - since we obviously are very much playing this game still - so well done on your post - also very good and thorough in your explanations I liked it.

About the tactic - Frankenstein in any form or shape is a superstar regent tactic - to see this fantastic tactics full potential you need 11 players that are better or the equivalant of Messi and that's very exciting I can tell you. That doesn't mean you can't win titles with it, but in my opinion when using Frankenstein goal must be to get a track record that saids in Germany 34/34 wins and a GD of around 180 - that's where I think you have fulfilled the tactics wishes :) - In Fifa 15 Gotze is a god in fm13 he's not - and he is easily surpassed by regents or even ingame players like Pogba - Koke - Ramsey etc - I have had Gotze myself and I don't find him exciting at all - he should be modified to become what he is real life :)

My recommendation when using Frankenstein or any tactic for that matter is to go with match preparation= Teamwork I think you will hugely improve your results with your current Dortmund team. My 2nd recommendation is to get something French lol.

No seriously - I will be following your updates nomatter what you do - so just keep doing what your doing its great to see your updates and helps the life span of fm13 :)

Cheers mate

Alt+Tab - out of fm13 and I'm right here lol

Just a small insignificant news update from me :)

LE BLEAU - I'm FRANCE new manager - Rock'n Roll!!!!!!! - Great national anthem - Great food - Great Women - Great football team and then not to forget the biggest of them all - Le Tour De France (I'm a big fan - I still miss Lance Armstrong)

So massive - almost endless possiblities when you are the manager of France - Maupay - Ongenda - Santini (regent) - Griezman - Niang - Lacazette - Pogba - Several midfield regent midfielders that are as good as Ramsey or Pogba - + all the ingame amazing ones Stambouli - Rabiot - Schnejderlin - Kondogbia and it goes on and on - the defence is a beauty - Mangala - Varane - Zouma - Laporte - Fullbacks are a more sensitive area as their aren't many in the game, but Digne one of the best FBL's their is backed up by talent, the right side has Corchia which is a strong solution - Lloris still the best, but they also have a regent goalie I developed and play with in Brondby a barcelona owned player thats lonaned out - The likes of Martial and other youngsters was unfortunately not discovered for fm13, but what a player he is as well real life - they produce talents like I fart - its amazing.

Brondby's season has started - the danish league starts earlier than the big competitions in europe and then they have 3 months vacation in the xmas period lol - try and go into one of the danish teams fixture list and scroll down to look at the date - I think the last match whic is match 19 or something like that in december then their next match is in march - not a good system :)

In my game I bought alot of new players for them and they are much less sponsored by Barca in terms of loaning players from them. They have 85m pounds and they have achieved that by selling a couple of key players totally overpriced - so now they can set the bar quite high in terms of buying quality - I bought a 17 year old defender from chile who just lack 5-7+ in strenght then he's world class I bought him for around 10m pounds which is obviously alot for a danish team and I have bought several young players that possess quality - it will be interesting to see how they go - Vargas is not developing his pace - I'm very frustrated with that so I brought in a very expensive solution but a top quality talent striker who could surpass him - well Vargas is actually injured for 2 months so I had to do something like that. Some of the midfielders I bought look of lesser quality than the ones I had last season, but the key with them is they are really good at working hard and are good team players which is working wonderfully, some of them also have lesser technique and still play like a dream - 2 games played 6points GD 12-0 - Avesness get CF=20 and the other striker whoever that is get CF=0 only change I made and Avesness is unstoppable - scores for fun, and I too put him on the near post to score a little more, but he gets tired around the 60 minute mark in the games, thats abit annoying, but other than he's a beauty.

Cheers guys - I'll talk with you later :)

FC Copenhagen is normally the Real Madrid of Denmark - the club with the most money - the club with usually the best players in general.

View attachment 219689

Team cohesion is really poor just before blending well arrives or maybe 2 levels behind that.

We just beat Linfield 0-9 and some of the best players has been injured.

Avesnes as I call him - he score 3 a match hehe - I reckon that's only because the team cohesion is so boring that he has to entertain himself up in the sky 50 centimeters above anyone else lol. If performances improve with team cohesion then scoring 3 goals currently a match is crazy.

View attachment 219688

He does have some ppms I gave him - I don't know if these does the difference, but I do know being both footed is a huge advantage, but 7 appearences 21 goals and remember its the danish league - its probably like playing the 5 lowest positioned teams in la liga, except for FC copenhagen.

Anyway I also wanted you to have some examples of the midfielders I use in Brondby - they honestly don't look like much

View attachment 219687

View attachment 219686

They are actually really boring looking midfielders - but look at the average rate of these two players - the danish league is not that bad - but workrate and teamwork seems very important - well look at the italian guy in the first picture - look at how slow he is that actually surprised me that he would work this well being this slow and then his technique is nothing special either, so it seems like its easy to strike gold getting an average midfielder as long that he's good at two things - workrate and teamwork.

Cheers

My second season is over. As I said yesterday, I want to play how I find it would be realistic. So no 30 transfers and so on :) It is not working well, but I do have more fun right now as with the thousands and thousands of saves where I used to win everything in the first years before I ... (hey, whats the opposite of rage-quiting? :D )

Borussia Dortmund - 2021/2022

Keep in mind the aims that I defined at the end of last season:

1. Improve the team
  2. score more goals
  3. concede less goals

The Team

View attachment 219635

First aim was to get better players. Especially the CDs needed to improve as I had conceded too much. Then I wanted to strengthen the offensive part of my team. Didn't really work. Obviously my clubs reputation is way too low to buy the best there are. Or even the ones who would be good in my team. I did have money but I didn't want to spend like 30 millions on a player who doesn't satisfy my needs (why do I have to think about brokeback mountain right now, Jes? I guess I should try this tactic :p ) So I got two spanish CDs on free because their contracts had expired. In the offensive part I did not really find the kind of players I wanted. Think about players with flair, technique at least and inverted kind of. Then I got a decent right wing player from Liverpool for free, too. And in January I signed a winger from Bayern, just for the team-depth. I am not going to mention the youth transfers. ;)

Goalkeeper

View attachment 219633View attachment 219632

No changes here. Fröhlich still my first choice.

CDs

View attachment 219631View attachment 219630View attachment 219629View attachment 219628View attachment 219627View attachment 219625

Pérez and Abellas came for free. My starting line was Abellas (CDL), Pérez (CD) and Caniggia (CDR). Kirchhoff and Rekik did play some matches due to injuries. Hummels did too, just because his mentalstats are so good. But he is way too old now and is going to play for Barcelona next season.

DM

View attachment 219623View attachment 219622View attachment 219621View attachment 219620

The two startes were Gündogan and Figueroa. Hrustic is getting better but doesn't have the potencial to be a future starter. Klein came only into the team when one of the first three was injured (and Gündogan and Figueroa were quite a lot injured). I definitely lacked some good DMs.

CAM

View attachment 219619View attachment 219618

Götze had a better season than last year. Leitner did not really play very much. Both are 29 now but I can't find players who could replace them at this moment.

AML

View attachment 219617View attachment 219616View attachment 219615

Reus still my starter. But he is now 32. Time to find alternatives. I am going to keep him for a substitute. Coutinho did better than I thought and Acosta is the one who I bought in January from Bayern. I am training him right now as AMR.

AMR

View attachment 219614View attachment 219613

In my opinion still the weakest position in my team. Cassidy was the guy from Liverpool and Libassi wasn't at least injured the whole time (like last season) but he did play bad. Sometimes Reus or Coutinho played as AMR.

ST

View attachment 219612View attachment 219611View attachment 219610View attachment 219609

No signings at the beginning of the season. Big mistake. Very big. :D Hernandez and Koc were starters, Angelo was a substitute and Djordjevic didn't play one single game. Hernandez is okay, Koc did last season better and Angelo has no more potential than to fill the bench, even though he was my best scorer the season before.

The Transfers

View attachment 219608

As I said before: not much money spent. Only Acosta cost me about 10 million. The rest was spent on youngsters.

The Results

Bundesliga

View attachment 219607View attachment 219606

I won the Bundesliga again. Not much to say. The other teams were way worse than the year before. Slightly more points than last year (86 to 82).

DFB-Pokal

View attachment 219605

I am starting to hate this cup. Did loose again in the final. This time against an average Hoffenheim team. ****** me off :D

Champions League

View attachment 219604

After three games in the group I knew that my aim (quarterfinal) would be very hard to achieve. And then I had to play against Barcelona and I knew I wouldn't have a chance.

All results

View attachment 219603View attachment 219602

The Conclusion

My second season with Dortmund wasn't good. Allthough I did better than the first season, I am nowhere near where I want to bring this team to. But I didn't make many transfers. Next season the team has to get some new and good players. At least my youth is full of great youngsters who have big potential but need much work to make them work for this tactic. This will take one or two more season to have a good impact.

View attachment 219601

We scored one goal less than last season (while playing one match more) and conceded four less. So this makes 3.3 scored and 1.2 conceded.
I want to make my offensive way better this season. I did already sign a new DC for about 20 millions to replace Hummels. A good DMC who could replace Gündogan (he is 31) is needed too. And then I need new players for the three positions AML/AMC/AMR (not for all of these, but one or two) and I definetly need a new striker.
So I am going to play a third season with 2.visit, even though Jes is going to call me mad :D I like it. And I am going to play it another season. If my results do not get better I need to go for another tactic or I am going to quit my job!

The aims for 2022/2023

1. Improve the team
  2. score more goals
  3. concede less goals

I don't see any need to change my aims as my team has failed in 4. and 5. last season!

Hope you enjoy reading! See you guys!

My second season is over. As I said yesterday, I want to play how I find it would be realistic. So no 30 transfers and so on :) It is not working well, but I do have more fun right now as with the thousands and thousands of saves where I used to win everything in the first years before I ... (hey, whats the opposite of rage-quiting? :D )

Borussia Dortmund - 2021/2022

Keep in mind the aims that I defined at the end of last season:

1. Improve the team
  2. score more goals
  3. concede less goals

The Team

View attachment 965234

First aim was to get better players. Especially the CDs needed to improve as I had conceded too much. Then I wanted to strengthen the offensive part of my team. Didn't really work. Obviously my clubs reputation is way too low to buy the best there are. Or even the ones who would be good in my team. I did have money but I didn't want to spend like 30 millions on a player who doesn't satisfy my needs (why do I have to think about brokeback mountain right now, Jes? I guess I should try this tactic :p ) So I got two spanish CDs on free because their contracts had expired. In the offensive part I did not really find the kind of players I wanted. Think about players with flair, technique at least and inverted kind of. Then I got a decent right wing player from Liverpool for free, too. And in January I signed a winger from Bayern, just for the team-depth. I am not going to mention the youth transfers. ;)

Goalkeeper

View attachment 965239View attachment 965242

No changes here. Fröhlich still my first choice.

CDs

View attachment 965245View attachment 965247View attachment 965248View attachment 965249View attachment 965250View attachment 965253

Pérez and Abellas came for free. My starting line was Abellas (CDL), Pérez (CD) and Caniggia (CDR). Kirchhoff and Rekik did play some matches due to injuries. Hummels did too, just because his mentalstats are so good. But he is way too old now and is going to play for Barcelona next season.

DM

View attachment 965256View attachment 965258View attachment 965261View attachment 965262

The two startes were Gündogan and Figueroa. Hrustic is getting better but doesn't have the potencial to be a future starter. Klein came only into the team when one of the first three was injured (and Gündogan and Figueroa were quite a lot injured). I definitely lacked some good DMs.

CAM

View attachment 965265View attachment 965267

Götze had a better season than last year. Leitner did not really play very much. Both are 29 now but I can't find players who could replace them at this moment.

AML

View attachment 965270View attachment 965272View attachment 965273

Reus still my starter. But he is now 32. Time to find alternatives. I am going to keep him for a substitute. Coutinho did better than I thought and Acosta is the one who I bought in January from Bayern. I am training him right now as AMR.

AMR

View attachment 965274View attachment 965277

In my opinion still the weakest position in my team. Cassidy was the guy from Liverpool and Libassi wasn't at least injured the whole time (like last season) but he did play bad. Sometimes Reus or Coutinho played as AMR.

ST

View attachment 965279View attachment 965282View attachment 965285View attachment 965288

No signings at the beginning of the season. Big mistake. Very big. :D Hernandez and Koc were starters, Angelo was a substitute and Djordjevic didn't play one single game. Hernandez is okay, Koc did last season better and Angelo has no more potential than to fill the bench, even though he was my best scorer the season before.

The Transfers

View attachment 965291

As I said before: not much money spent. Only Acosta cost me about 10 million. The rest was spent on youngsters.

The Results

Bundesliga

View attachment 965293View attachment 965295

I won the Bundesliga again. Not much to say. The other teams were way worse than the year before. Slightly more points than last year (86 to 82).

DFB-Pokal

View attachment 965297

I am starting to hate this cup. Did loose again in the final. This time against an average Hoffenheim team. ****** me off :D

Champions League

View attachment 965300

After three games in the group I knew that my aim (quarterfinal) would be very hard to achieve. And then I had to play against Barcelona and I knew I wouldn't have a chance.

All results

View attachment 965303View attachment 965305

The Conclusion

My second season with Dortmund wasn't good. Allthough I did better than the first season, I am nowhere near where I want to bring this team to. But I didn't make many transfers. Next season the team has to get some new and good players. At least my youth is full of great youngsters who have big potential but need much work to make them work for this tactic. This will take one or two more season to have a good impact.

View attachment 965306

We scored one goal less than last season (while playing one match more) and conceded four less. So this makes 3.3 scored and 1.2 conceded.
I want to make my offensive way better this season. I did already sign a new DC for about 20 millions to replace Hummels. A good DMC who could replace Gündogan (he is 31) is needed too. And then I need new players for the three positions AML/AMC/AMR (not for all of these, but one or two) and I definetly need a new striker.
So I am going to play a third season with 2.visit, even though Jes is going to call me mad :D I like it. And I am going to play it another season. If my results do not get better I need to go for another tactic or I am going to quit my job!

The aims for 2022/2023
  1. Improve the team
  2. score more goals
  3. concede less goals
I don't see any need to change my aims as my team has failed in 4. and 5. last season!

Hope you enjoy reading! See you guys!

No you are not mad - I like that you fight to try and make it work - I see several things - maybe a bit to many things that are faulty and that's another reason for not getting max glory - I'm not gonna go into details, but one example I can give you is a defender you have with 9 acceleration and 19 pace, it would actually be better if that was reversed - if you got a player with 15 or 14 acceleration and maybe between 10-12 in pace that would help yu tremendously - also jumping 16 minimum strenght has to be 15 minimum but preferred at 17+ .

How you wanna manage your team is ofcause all up too you, but you are Dortmund - that's a big team in Europe and their should be plenty of opportunities for you to buy quality for every position. So its only your decision if you want your career to be different :)

Maybe you should scout and find gems in africa and asia because they are their, croatia as well - chez rep has some sometimes ukraine. Remember when you look for talent these places that they suddenly can be 20-21 being great talents and not the normal 14-17 year olds as you would look for in other leagues like France.

Cheers mate and again great update - will keep following what you will do

Just like I expected, I knew we will be promoted as that was my target.. 4-1-4-1 Rock Classic really shines in low league management as we know.. Fanta isn't good as I expected, lost some games and changed to Rock Classic.

This how it finished in the league.. Macclesfield was a threat they were in first for so many games but I have managed to overtake them.

View attachment 219594

Also to note Boston United is the best lowest league team I have managed in terms of finances, I currently have $1.5M balance, getting high gate reciepts and a good chairman providing cash injection every month.. The highest gate reciept I got was from FA Cup third round against Aston Villa.

My next aim is to finish mid table in League 2 but to do that I need to sign some better players because the current squad is really meant for Conference Premier and I think I will be relegated if I keep this squad.

I will say I did not expect a win

View attachment 219569

Brondby are in the CH league playing against - Sevilla - Dortmund - Arsenal and now we just beat the 3rd seed of the group - in Sevilla's defence I will say the Brondby strike force is quite good - the defence consist of a barca wonderkid and a Brondby wonderkid left fullback good brazilian right back barca wonderkid - the midfielders you've already seen, you can say they look rather poor compared to the likes of Pogba Koke and many others for this position - league one quality, but workrate and teamwork is quality.Wingers are good no more - so a bit the same as Portugal in the way of quality - Sevilla is a rich team I made them rich - Brondby is many many times poorer than Sevilla, but has money. They use the money carefully and only buy something really expensive if they see a good deal coming out of it in the end.

This was breath taking to watch - team cohesion is just blending well and ofcause we have the match prep at teamwork as always.

Cheers

Conclusion to 3rd season in La Liga with Cartagena. Will say I did get a couple of better players in but most of team was same from previous season. A few youth players starting to push for a 1st team place as well. The season went again better than I could have wished for. CL was a bit of a struggle but did finish 2nd in group, knocking out Chelsea. Then in 1st round knockout got drawn against PSG(Who won CL last season) could have been easier but we gave it a go and lost after 2 close games. Got to Copa Del Ray S/Final, lost to RM, who I still can't live with. In league went very well and did beat Barca 4-0. Did again qualify for CL, was better in terms of play as well to watch and scored a few more goals than before. Couple of SS's

CL Campaign

View attachment 219536

Final League Table

View attachment 219535

My team have done the job more than I expected.. I wanted to achieve mid-table finish, but I'm surprised we won the league and so happy to see how we have done in League 2.. I'm also amazed that we have reached FA Cup semi-final and we lost to Arsenal.. doesn't matter but I'm more happy to see how far we have reached in the FA Cup and also beating teams better than us on the way..

League Table

View attachment 219533

FA Cup

View attachment 219531

Some results

View attachment 219532

All of these is because of the signings I made from free transfers.. since the chairman has given me a higher wage budget I was able to secure some good players especially Dan Gosling he wasn't interested but I have made every option in the contract the highest and he accepted in the end.

View attachment 219530 View attachment 219529

Boston United chairman is one of the best chairman I have seen.. ask him anything and he will accept.. yes I have asked for higher wage budget, increase stadium seats, improve youth facilities and all of that he accepted, makes the challenge bit easy than the lower league teams I have managed before like Southport and Dorchester Town.. hope he stays until I finish my goals..

Time to prepare for League 1, my aim is at least to finish mid-table again if we can.. let's see how we will do there, I will also have to look for some better players. I'm eager to see how we will do in League 1.

Sorry the lack of posts guys, the Internet doesn't work. I'm afraid it might not work for a long time, I think it's a faulty cable. It's not my Internet and my mother's husband is what you can call a ****** or inefficient. I write as soon as I get on, on my mobile which is a pain. Trying something new, barca beat Valentin 9-0 away, very good team zaragoza 15-0 47 chances. Cheers guys

Jeeez we are back on - im so happy right now - because this has been a big struggle not being able to connect to the internet, I'll be back later to release the 15-0 tactic a regent tactic that I find highly successful. Cheers guys

4-3-3 One World - One Side - Assymetric - One Life (by Jesaustralia)

The tactic:

View attachment 219215

Results Barcelona:

View attachment 219214

Away against Valencia - played this match 7-10 times experimenting with different things - and you might say that this is where this tactic got borned.

View attachment 219213

Zaragoza were in 4th position and they have aquired alot of good players, their among Halilovic and Danilo - Wow!!!

View attachment 219212

Genk - on another days you could add a 1 infront of the 4

View attachment 219211

ATH de Bilbao - Always a good team - they got dominated

View attachment 219210

Ath Madrid - league top 3 team normally - they have aquired alot of good players, have alot of money - so can buy anything that moves - got dominated

View attachment 219209

Fenebache - you would expect something simular to this.

View attachment 219208

The Arch rivals - Espanol - :)

View attachment 219207

Well I expect more, but I believe I used reserves so can't be dissatisfied

View attachment 219206

Alaves - another weak team and should be humiliated as just happened

View attachment 219205

Levante - nothing special any common tactic can do this, but who did I use in my formation, probably a bunch of 17 year olds :)

View attachment 219204

AC Milan - very good team and I did use players that are very young - I'm happy with it.

Now before I go on I will tell you that my team cohesion sucks in Barca - we are going through a change a shift of players regents and clones that I introduced in to the game so the team cohesion is very low and I'm only wondering how the team will play when the team cohesion is to die for :)

Results France:

View attachment 219203

away to Czech rep. - strongest team in the euro qualifiers - hardest match in this group overcome with ease not using our best possible team.

View attachment 219202

I dont have to tell you how bad San Marino is, this result can be accomplished by any tactic.

View attachment 219201

Iran - a tiny bit better than San Marino - but compared to France its very far away and the result is as expected.

Once again I can only say I'm looking forward to the team tactic getting fully familiar, which only happens when at a big tournament.

Barca League Table:

View attachment 219196

Barca played most matches with this tactic - but I do not play with the same players all the time - I rotate and are more open to give playing time for 17 year olds - I think that somehow hurts the team cohesion a bit. In truth I can't wait for this tactic to improve its team cohesion as I need to see how this works when at the highest level.

I'm certain that this is a tactic for top performing regents like D'avesnes - so using this for a small team will most certainly not have a great impact. Tried it with Brondby and though they are good this is not the tactic for them.

However the 442 direct attacking has seen Brondby qualifying from their CH league group with top team performances -

Sevilla away 4-0
Sevilla home 7-2
Dortmund home 2-0
Arsenal home 1-1
Arsenal away 4-2

All in Brondby favour!!! - Their team is good - so I'm not certain that I can be that proud of that :) - but this was the 442 direct attacking tactic, related to the tactic above and back to that one for a moment....

The tactic above is obviously an assymetric 433 and from what I can see that makes the opponent get out of position and create massive gaps in the centre, when they try to man mark especially the striker - it leaves rooms for both wingers the withdrawn one and the offensive one it also often sees the likes of the DMC's in unmarked territory - overall team average rate has improved and is one of the indicators that this possess a certain quality. Striker will score lots of goals - left winger I like a complete winger or a complete forward with flair and crosses as added skills. The CAM I use Maupay, but has been injured so I used Messi, but its a position I'm not 100% certain with, but I think that this could still be an important position in this formation -It does score goals and it does create goals so its not a really insignificant position. the right winger the withdrawn winger gets alot of space and often gets at the end of the crosses - the whole idea to shake up the oppositions positioning is great.

I hope you will try this with a superstar team with die for each other team cohesion and tell me how you go - the tendency is very promising - so!!!!!!

Enjoy - Cheers

Update on Cartagena save with 4-4-2 direct attack. Was a strange season, drew a lot of games after leading. However only lost 2 games all season and those being against Barca and RM which come back to back and both away. Finished 3rd which is to me still a big over achievement for my squad as it was media predicated to finish 5th, that in itself is big as I still don't have what I would call quality players, a few good ones and some youngsters in the team and pushing for a place. I did fall short in CL, got knocked out in group stage, had PSG and Dortmund in group and just failed to qualify. So went into Euro Cup, and did win this, after I got 120th minute goal in the final to draw the match and take it to pens. Which thankfully I won!!

A couple of screenshots

Euro Cup Final

View attachment 219115

League Table

View attachment 219114

Update on Cartagena save with 4-4-2 direct attack. Was a strange season, drew a lot of games after leading. However only lost 2 games all season and those being against Barca and RM which come back to back and both away. Finished 3rd which is to me still a big over achievement for my squad as it was media predicated to finish 5th, that in itself is big as I still don't have what I would call quality players, a few good ones and some youngsters in the team and pushing for a place. I did fall short in CL, got knocked out in group stage, had PSG and Dortmund in group and just failed to qualify. So went into Euro Cup, and did win this, after I got 120th minute goal in the final to draw the match and take it to pens. Which thankfully I won!!

A couple of screenshots

Euro Cup Final

View attachment 966521

League Table

View attachment 966522

Looks like you are getting closer and closer only 10 points from the championship and I reckon much lesser players than the likes of Barca and RMA - so thats great - also to win the Euro cup is a big achievement and is certainly a positive sign of things too come.

Brondby using - 442 direct attacking
Brondby got 16 points in the CH group stages and will be up against Man.city in the 2nd round - Jeeez, but because of this I took a step down and I sold Avesnes and the other star striker that I had, apart from the 90m pounds I got from this - I feel more relieved that my Brondby team looks and feels a little more like a non cheating team. I will miss Avesnes he's a beast, but should not be in a low league club that only have been managed for two seasons. So I brought in several talents to replace these two players and a few others to replace Barca loans, some of the barca loans have become wonderkids while in Brondby, so that makes it feel like a cheat too. The last thing that feels like a cheat is ofcause the money accumulated from the last two sales 90m pounds to a danish club is unreal. The good news I'm not spending alot and trying too keep some realism to this team.

As I said the goal is too be a club that don't need any loans and that can easily happen now, but will start that seriously next season, I already bought some nice talents that the club also could buy if they had lesser money, remember I did sell two other players that was already in the club and received 70m pounds for them, so some of the money made is actually fair and square :)
still alot of money though. I have bought some strikers that are potential tanks and one player that you might know who was on sale - Berardi (very good in Fifa15) :) - I have seen Berardi play in fm13 before and I liked the way he finishes - roof of the net :)

Barca using the new 433 one world assymetric
Is amazing - team cohesion is far from the best, but it gets better and better and they really destroy the teams, and the tendency is 250 goals in the league, so far 96 for 13 matches. I have two modified players Machado and Maupay, Machado is like a better version of what his talent was and now the best player in the game - if I unfroze his profile he would be significantly worse - I like how he plays currently and it learns me something about good strikers. Maupar I just improved a tiny bit, but most sgnificant change was giving him flair =20 which he obviously don't have and can't develop into. I play him as a cam so he has a less of an effect but he's a Messi in my game - he's also been tutored by Messi four times.

Now to the fun part - one day I felt bored and started to clone players I liked - you can clone players using the program fmrte if you didn't know, so I took some danish players and cloned the likes of Ramsey CR7 and even some of the regents I already had in the game - this was done for a Elsinor also called (FC Helsingor) - So Elsinor play in the danish cup in one game against a team in the division above with the outcome 11-0 in Elsinor's favour and I thought to myself ahh **** this is too much so I started to buy the players for Barca because this was way to unrealistic, so now Barca's 1st team is full of star clones who are danish lol - I even did some new regents where you can create wonderkids, also mainly danish, so danish international football is on the rising - funny to watch. I did make their reputation very low, so they have to still fight to get selected, but the clone of CR7 is called Naundrup, and he's not first choice in Barca - he's no more than a substitute as I find Machado my modified regent clearly better, but this thing certainly spiced things up a little, but most of them with the same stats as Digne Ramsey Azpilicueta Neymar CR7 and then clones of Barca regent strikers that I had to sell some of them, their is simply no room. I'm not using alot of the clones, but the obvious ones and most valuable is the fullbacks for me, the others I'm using is fmrte wonderkid regents I've created - by pushing a button. Their is a god defender among them who scores for fun from corners I will show you at a later time for you too see, these are not modified in any way they are the way the program spat them out.

Its beautiful to see these players in action, so the 433 one world is certainly liking regents - I score above 6 gls on average probably 6.5. If you get the time you should really try it out with a regent team - if you don't have a regent team the closest I can say is Real Madrid season 2 or 3 - try and get Ramsey and play him on the DMCR position - get Alaba for FBL and Azpilicueta for FBR - Also try and get Digne for FBL and train his Long throw ppm to have a backup for when Azpilicueta is not on the pitch. CAM for RMA could be Kroos - Isco or James - being RMA I would get a right winger with a right foot - Bale would be good on the left and so would someone like Griezmann - he does it well for my France team. The striker should be a complete forward CR7 can do this well, I have not tried Messi in this role he's getting old 31 and though he has attributes like a 26 year old as I froze his attributes I hardly use him, I did modify Messi's quickness - for me he's one of the quickest 20 20 20 - in fact if I haven't told you CR7 is as quick as Usain Bolt on Grass :) - anyway I hope you guys are still doing good with your carreers nomatter what it is that you do in your carreers.

Cheers

Looks like you are getting closer and closer only 10 points from the championship and I reckon much lesser players than the likes of Barca and RMA - so thats great - also to win the Euro cup is a big achievement and is certainly a positive sign of things too come.

Brondby using - 442 direct attacking
Brondby got 16 points in the CH group stages and will be up against Man.city in the 2nd round - Jeeez, but because of this I took a step down and I sold Avesnes and the other star striker that I had, apart from the 90m pounds I got from this - I feel more relieved that my Brondby team looks and feels a little more like a non cheating team. I will miss Avesnes he's a beast, but should not be in a low league club that only have been managed for two seasons. So I brought in several talents to replace these two players and a few others to replace Barca loans, some of the barca loans have become wonderkids while in Brondby, so that makes it feel like a cheat too. The last thing that feels like a cheat is ofcause the money accumulated from the last two sales 90m pounds to a danish club is unreal. The good news I'm not spending alot and trying too keep some realism to this team.

As I said the goal is too be a club that don't need any loans and that can easily happen now, but will start that seriously next season, I already bought some nice talents that the club also could buy if they had lesser money, remember I did sell two other players that was already in the club and received 70m pounds for them, so some of the money made is actually fair and square :)
still alot of money though. I have bought some strikers that are potential tanks and one player that you might know who was on sale - Berardi (very good in Fifa15) :) - I have seen Berardi play in fm13 before and I liked the way he finishes - roof of the net :)

Barca using the new 433 one world assymetric
Is amazing - team cohesion is far from the best, but it gets better and better and they really destroy the teams, and the tendency is 250 goals in the league, so far 96 for 13 matches. I have two modified players Machado and Maupay, Machado is like a better version of what his talent was and now the best player in the game - if I unfroze his profile he would be significantly worse - I like how he plays currently and it learns me something about good strikers. Maupar I just improved a tiny bit, but most sgnificant change was giving him flair =20 which he obviously don't have and can't develop into. I play him as a cam so he has a less of an effect but he's a Messi in my game - he's also been tutored by Messi four times.

Now to the fun part - one day I felt bored and started to clone players I liked - you can clone players using the program fmrte if you didn't know, so I took some danish players and cloned the likes of Ramsey CR7 and even some of the regents I already had in the game - this was done for a Elsinor also called (FC Helsingor) - So Elsinor play in the danish cup in one game against a team in the division above with the outcome 11-0 in Elsinor's favour and I thought to myself ahh **** this is too much so I started to buy the players for Barca because this was way to unrealistic, so now Barca's 1st team is full of star clones who are danish lol - I even did some new regents where you can create wonderkids, also mainly danish, so danish international football is on the rising - funny to watch. I did make their reputation very low, so they have to still fight to get selected, but the clone of CR7 is called Naundrup, and he's not first choice in Barca - he's no more than a substitute as I find Machado my modified regent clearly better, but this thing certainly spiced things up a little, but most of them with the same stats as Digne Ramsey Azpilicueta Neymar CR7 and then clones of Barca regent strikers that I had to sell some of them, their is simply no room. I'm not using alot of the clones, but the obvious ones and most valuable is the fullbacks for me, the others I'm using is fmrte wonderkid regents I've created - by pushing a button. Their is a god defender among them who scores for fun from corners I will show you at a later time for you too see, these are not modified in any way they are the way the program spat them out.

Its beautiful to see these players in action, so the 433 one world is certainly liking regents - I score above 6 gls on average probably 6.5. If you get the time you should really try it out with a regent team - if you don't have a regent team the closest I can say is Real Madrid season 2 or 3 - try and get Ramsey and play him on the DMCR position - get Alaba for FBL and Azpilicueta for FBR - Also try and get Digne for FBL and train his Long throw ppm to have a backup for when Azpilicueta is not on the pitch. CAM for RMA could be Kroos - Isco or James - being RMA I would get a right winger with a right foot - Bale would be good on the left and so would someone like Griezmann - he does it well for my France team. The striker should be a complete forward CR7 can do this well, I have not tried Messi in this role he's getting old 31 and though he has attributes like a 26 year old as I froze his attributes I hardly use him, I did modify Messi's quickness - for me he's one of the quickest 20 20 20 - in fact if I haven't told you CR7 is as quick as Usain Bolt on Grass :) - anyway I hope you guys are still doing good with your carreers nomatter what it is that you do in your carreers.

Cheers
How the strikers do with that tactic? where the goals come from? Maybe is this the tactic for start a new era in my 2030/2031 Madrid save.

How the strikers do with that tactic? where the goals come from? Maybe is this the tactic for start a new era in my 2030/2031 Madrid save.
well you have probably seen someone having the same 3 front formation before I think it was the arrigo sacchi tactic someone tried and change the attacking formation too look simular to Brazil in the 1970's.

Anyway your question was how the strikers do - the formation is assymetrical and sometimes that means focus from the opposition defenders get all confused and move to one side and leave massive gaps for either CAM - DMCL/R both wingers or the striker - the striker the SCL scores the most goals I have seen him scores as many as 5 in a game, so he is not unimportant, he scores goals by finish or headers - then their is the corners and the throwins - as an extra outlet to score goals - in my save I use the striker to take the corners and two good in the air defenders to execute them and I can tell you I get alot of goals this way - this can ofcause be changed and should be changed if you use D'avesnes on the near post flick on, but make sure you have a good corner kick taker (good in corners and crossing) - the throwins you can get a fair few goals too by just selecting someone with a high throwin attribute and the long throw ppm - if he doesn't have that ppm he won't do it even if he's 20 in throwins, you can always in this case change the throwin settings too long - you should really train this ppm though for anyone 14+ throwin.

DMCL/R would be good if they have good finishing 14+ and just in case longshots, because I see some incredible longshot goals too. The same goes for the wingers, both should preferably have some crossing 13+ I use Neymar on the left and he has two very strong feet one strong the other very strong, he scores some great goals, sometimes cutting inside, or he dribbles and gets a penalty or he simply crosses to an unmarked right midfielder and GOAL!!!!. both FB's needs good crossing, they are great at crossing the ball too the back post and often it ends with a goal. This tactic is being used on teamwork match prep and at the moment only good understanding, I'm hoping this will perform even better on die for each other.

I would love if you tested this bwomper - you will also be able to judge it better and maybe find improvements if their is any need for any :)

Cheers pal

I will post my roster for the next season,I just have to buy maybe two fullbacks ( I have a left winger who is also a fullback and I will love see him in that possition ,I have also a 20 years regen who is similar as Alaba (DMC/fullback) but right footed) so I think the cohesion will be nice ;)

That's a godlike team - they look amazing!!!!!! - I tend to say better looking than my team - Seriously, well apart from Machado that I have, but with your players you wouldn't be able to compare that at all.

one critisism or shall I say advice is to have DMCL/R types that are more complete forwards with 10+ tackling and marking, but 15+finishing - I don't know how much you will be hurt in your team having the sorts you have, I will actually advice the very same thing if you were using Frankenstein.

Then one last thing - do yourself a favour and get someone who is good at throwins and has the long flat throw as a ppm
(player preferred move) - I find this very important - it can enhance any tactics you use also Frankenstein and with those killer monsters you have in defence it would mean alot of extra goals. Those defenders are some of the best looking defenders I have ever seen - good job on their development pal. Also I saw a left winger who was good at taking the corners, I reckon you use him for that, but also their make sure you have a backup in case of injuries. Free kick specialists can also be good to have I didn't check if you got one, but it will add goals but whats important is it can add goals from headers (indirect freekicks) from your monsters strikers or defenders. You have one striker who is not a beast in the air like D'avesnes, but he's still fantastic, but just remember if you use strikers for the near post flick on that he will be less at that, you could always get another tank or use this guys as a cam (Attacking midfielder) maybe. Also the attacking midfielder I see as a complete forward - Messi type who is very creative, but also am very good at finishing.

All the things I just said was to guide you towards glory in the same way as I get it. I will ofcause always recommending trying out first your current squad before buying new players, because your team are amazing. When I get around to it I think I should post my team to maybe inspire. I'm still shocked about your defence oh and I didn't even mention your goal keeper wtf... he looks stunning and Arnel Dacic hair is just jeeez - I laughed when I saw this regent, by the way he's your corner kick taker lol, but you know.

I hope you get electrical football from this, my striker Machado is very quick and also very good in the air, and he score for fun

View attachment 219051

He's also the corner kick taker, so if I had someone else to take the corners he could score even more. My near post flick on guy score alot he's on like 20 goals in 17 matches - Machado the striker close to 50 only half way through, knowing D'avesnes as much as I can through my effort to reinvent him i'd say he will do good. I will ofcause recommend you use either d'avesnes or your defenders because they will all be good at it from corners throwins and free kicks.

Here's my fixture schedule so far - starting from the Valencia match

View attachment 219049

This is the current league table

View attachment 219048

Yea I know it looks awesome and i checked the matches played at home their is zero conceede - no goals conceeded at all, but my judgement is that they play as well away almost as they do at home, they have scored as much, but with 3 or 4 matches more played away.

I really really hope this one will work for you mate - look at the Zaragoza match and then look at where they are in the table.

Anyway looking forward to hear how you go.

Cheers