End of the 2021/2022 season with Real Madrid using Frankenstein 2nd Visit with global mentallity 20 and striker on corners.

View attachment 1026024 Almost 200 goals for,not bad at all.

View attachment 1026025 I think with I will have the same amount of "scorer players" with the next tactic I will try : Frankenstein GM 20 RWB all by jessaustralia

I played all games in comprensive and is so funny and nice to see. My squad is the youngest of the league and they will be grow up together (well almost all the players) and next season will be funny to see.
All the season with "team work" frame on trainnings.
I will post all my squad for the next season in few minutes,cheers mates ;)

Exellent!!! - you should have scored more though lol :)

Alright I think you shall keep the next one on teamwork so it will be easier to compare the two tactics. I like that you rotate so many players - that's really awesome and very good for business :)

I'm not sure the last tactic release is good enough, BBM is also way better than it almost using the same formation, so I don't recommend that one.

You play on comprehensive - wow - Frankenstein would be really entertaining to watch on that - you also get to see more things in the tactic when on comprehensive.

Do you use any sort of match engine graphics?

Cheers mate I will follow the journey

Love those players - good job on the development. can you check Maupay how good he looks he would be 25 I reckon.

You can add graphics for the 3d match engine - like different ball - goalposts etc - did you do that?

Love those players - good job on the development. can you check Maupay how good he looks he would be 25 I reckon.

You can add graphics for the 3d match engine - like different ball - goalposts etc - did you do that?

Yeah I added a lot of new graphics,I think you uploaded for me to download time ago

View attachment 174956 And here is Maupay

Yeah I added a lot of new graphics,I think you uploaded for me to download time ago

View attachment 1026089 And here is Maupay

Yeah I thought he would look like that - freakin awesome :)

I just think your graphics looked better than mine - must be my monitor i have a 4k monitor, but my graphic card is huge gtx msi 980 ti, but I bought the wrong monitor :( - its better with photo editing than games playing - still a nice 28 inch monitor though, but i dont get the 144hz.

Anyway Giroud scored 65 goals in the season - it was my first time playing with him - as good as Messi and CR7 in terms of scoring goals. I sold him and will now go for Neymar and Messi up front in the 442 mentality20 - Wanna see how they go - later on I will explore the Frankenstein, but that will be in something like 2022, I reckon - I have both Alaba and Azpilicueta and I want to live and breath with them till they are too old :) . I'm getting a new batch of ingame quality players - and will be stronger in the coming season.

I edited feeder clubs - so i can send talent overseas

Brondby
Genk
Heracles
Botafogo
Dinamo Zagreb
Stuttgart
Betis
Hacken
Thun
Bournemouth
Palermo

I also gave alot of big clubs more money to spend as I find the spending almost none existant in the beginning. So now more money will go around in the game and will make the transfer market a bit more interesting.

Ter Stegen vs Courtois - who is better? - I find courtois to be my favourite, but ter stegen and Lloris are the highest potential goalkeepers in fm13 - I don't remember neuer's potential, but it would be pretty high too. On the pitch Courtois looks better than ter stegen I feel - and he's really good at saving penalties.

Hope you will do well mate!! - your players are amazing - do you train the defenders on ballplaying defender schedule?
Your defenders always look better than mine :)

Yeah I thought he would look like that - freakin awesome :)

I just think your graphics looked better than mine - must be my monitor i have a 4k monitor, but my graphic card is huge gtx msi 980 ti, but I bought the wrong monitor :( - its better with photo editing than games playing - still a nice 28 inch monitor though, but i dont get the 144hz.

Anyway Giroud scored 65 goals in the season - it was my first time playing with him - as good as Messi and CR7 in terms of scoring goals. I sold him and will now go for Neymar and Messi up front in the 442 mentality20 - Wanna see how they go - later on I will explore the Frankenstein, but that will be in something like 2022, I reckon - I have both Alaba and Azpilicueta and I want to live and breath with them till they are too old :) . I'm getting a new batch of ingame quality players - and will be stronger in the coming season.

I edited feeder clubs - so i can send talent overseas

Brondby
Genk
Heracles
Botafogo
Dinamo Zagreb
Stuttgart
Betis
Hacken
Thun
Bournemouth
Palermo

I also gave alot of big clubs more money to spend as I find the spending almost none existant in the beginning. So now more money will go around in the game and will make the transfer market a bit more interesting.

Ter Stegen vs Courtois - who is better? - I find courtois to be my favourite, but ter stegen and Lloris are the highest potential goalkeepers in fm13 - I don't remember neuer's potential, but it would be pretty high too. On the pitch Courtois looks better than ter stegen I feel - and he's really good at saving penalties.

Hope you will do well mate!! - your players are amazing - do you train the defenders on ballplaying defender schedule?
Your defenders always look better than mine :)

I have a GTX 750i with a six-core amd processor and a normal monitor (19``) and the graphics run very well.

About my defenders,some of them onle ballplaying defenders,others anchorman/ballplayingdefender. This tactic needs defenders with +10 on pass.

Not too well start of the season: A 3-2 victory at home vs Malaga and lost the Euro Supercup vs Chelsea 2-1 with only 2 shoots on goal. I hope the team will do it better in a few games. Cheers mates ;)

Well...I think my team hear my prayers lol

View attachment 174680View attachment 174679 I cant remember a 11 ccc game

The games with this tactic are for look at them in extended at least. I see more of the genuine Frankenstein tactics but with more and nice slaloms dribblings and one-twos. Maybe this tactic is too similar to the originals but the RWB and the 20 mentallity make it a little bit funnier to watch even if you lose the game.But its too soon yet. Lets continue.

Well...I think my team hear my prayers lol

View attachment 1026386View attachment 1026387 I cant remember a 11 ccc game

The games with this tactic are for look at them in extended at least. I see more of the genuine Frankenstein tactics but with more and nice slaloms dribblings and one-twos. Maybe this tactic is too similar to the originals but the RWB and the 20 mentallity make it a little bit funnier to watch even if you lose the game.But its too soon yet. Lets continue.

I think you will do good with this one - sometimes it takes a little while for the players to get used to the formation - but see this as a tendency, that's by the way also why tested this one so thoroughly because I saw potential in it.

When your team cohesion gets high extremely strong understanding it might be worth it to use attacking movement, but teamwork should do good too - not much of a difference between attacking movement and teamwork in terms of going forward.

I'm looking forward to hear how you will go - its really good to see some examples - if they can do it once they can do it twice :).

Cheers pal

While waiting for Burgers....

So I decided to share my talent mass so far playing the 2nd season with Barcelona 2013/14

View attachment 174409

Training to be a fullback

View attachment 174408

View attachment 174407

View attachment 174406

training this guy to become DMC

View attachment 174405

View attachment 174404

Maybe the most talented striker i have ever seen - I hope he will continue his growth, he will be ready when for use when he is 17 if so - looking forward to it :)

View attachment 174403

View attachment 174402

View attachment 174401

View attachment 174398

View attachment 174397

Maupay so far - being tutored by Messi

View attachment 174395

Deulofeu keeping me from signing a left winger

View attachment 174394

Halilovic - one of the most talented players ingame - I decided to develop him myself - Messi have tutored him once - not a big succes, but he is developing - I'm using him as a winger and he is a backup for Eden Hazard

Burgers must be here soon, so I will be off, but I wanted you to see these, I might post pictures later on their development.

Cheers and good weekend people :)

In my new Barca save I added another manager - Belgium national manager - only because of the world cup 2014
I used 442 mentality20

with ingame talent this happened

View attachment 173517

Compared to having some awful friendlies I reckon its a good achievement - but honestly HONDURAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

decided to retire the manager of Belgium, but can tell you before I did that Feyenoord accepted my application, but I decided that I wanted to focus only on Barca.

While the world cup was over national managers either retired or got the foot, first Argentina was available I applied and I got hired - great job but do I really want to do this :) - then Denmark out of the blue pops up - I apply and I get hired, but **** they only have 2 strikers that can be counted on as quality, but I'll make it work - then a huge national team pops up and I apply and get hired.

CAMWORLD number 1

View attachment 173303

Spain is the job I'm going for and anything but titles will be a dissapointment. The tactic shown on the screen is the Spain default tactic currently - I'm gonna try and see if I can make this tactic work the way I see fit. Look at the players - full of 7-8 quality CAMS totally unreal. I should load up legendary playmakers as a backup tactic for this spanish team. I love CAMS I think its the most beautiful thing in football so to a get a job like this with these sort of players is gold, but can I win gold is the question? I have always thought the most important thing in your tactics are the players quality.

In the DMC position in Barca I have Pogba and I have Stambouli which is two different types of players, I would normally say pogba is the better player, but I quickly realized that the tremendous mentality and physicality of Stambouli made him perform on a higher level than pogba in the attacking DMC position, so I shaped my Barca team with stambouli sort of players - Gonalons - Koke Stambouli - Wanyama - and Pogba - I still like pogba but his better finishing means absolutely nothing, his decisions is 13 - I rather want that to be 17 - so the likes of Gonalons Koke Stambouli is superior to Pogba unfortunately. Ramsey must have good decisions because whenever I played him he was the man of men in the DMC slot. I know Koke is very good and simular to Pogba, but his mentality attributes are a king worthy, in that way he surpasses Pogba, but not only that - his defensive skills are very good as well, the perfect midfielder. This is one way of explaining what I mean about quality over tactic. The current Spain team I have available is quality for sure - now I need to prove that by succeeding with an almost default tactic.

Cheers

4-5-1 Spain-Control

View attachment 173288

This is the Squad I'm going to believe in - Try the tactic for yourself - I don't know how its gonna work - only few tweaks has been made, but I'm hoping they are significant. As I'm not Spanish I'm listening to any suggestions you have in both the tactic and the player selections I have chosen - feel free :)

Cheers

4-2-4 FS-BBM Compagnionship

View attachment 172802

Ok I made several attempts to improve the 442 trippletweaked mentality 20, but it failed. I feel the strikers in that tactic could do a better job, so I went to look at FS and BBM for inspiration and to be honest its not the first time I have done that. Above is the first version in hopefully a very goal scoring friendly tactic. The best of two worlds - the FS DMC's - the FS wingers - the BBM WB's - the BBM DC's and the BBM Strikers. Now, its not that I think FS strikers doesn't work, they work very well!!! - but the CAM from FS is not here so their would be space and I utilized that by using the BBM poachers instead - who naturally draws out the defenders.

Team settings I go for FS team instructions, which should atleast mean that the wingers and the DM's would work perfectly :)

I was a little worried using wingbacks and wingers as that would mean players on the width would be very close to each other and maybe almost stepping on each others toes, but I remember they both brought something exellent in each tactic, so I wanted to make them work.

Anyway first match with this tactic was against a very weak team Andradina or Andina they were called

View attachment 172793

Ofcause I did two attempts to say that name and got them both wrong doh!!!

This is obviously a big result but against a very weak team, so a bit of a cheap shot - but I feel I should release stuff that gets results like this. It was very entertaining to watch and the opponent had an extremely poor goalkeeper lol. I used teamwork as match prep and the gel is at strong understanding. I also used my reserves - yea I have benched both Neymar and Messi in my league line ups - this I have done mostly because they are weaker in strenght and I wanted to go for strenght as I feel this is very cruzial, but I want to get Messi to work, but I have to say Maupay and Lukaku is both some great monsters to take serious in the squad. I have seen Real Madrid in the past be very succesful using a default 424 simular to this - they were tearing up the league with big results - Their is no doubt for me that using wingers this way enhance the possibility to score more than 9 goals, so lets hope it continues.

Cheers and Enjoy!!

Ps I'm aware that their isn't alot of activity in the fm13 threads anymore - so if you guys want contents - you need to post a little - get the conversations going a little - I'm talking about those people who come in luring and just look for tactics to download.

Double cheers - be good :)

Sorry - above tactic is a fail - it doesn't seem to hit any sort of balance - I tried to make it very direct as well and that did manage some decent results - but nothing noteworthy - they only manage to win 2-0 in the return fixture above which is for me a big fail.

So for me it seems that the CAM is missing to create that balance - the withdrawn strikers do a good job, and is more dangerous in my opinion watching the games than the 442 trippletweaked strikers. That still doesn't mean i'm satisfied with them - I have one more solution and that is to go for FS poachers and the CAM in FS and then go for an anchorman - so basically a 442 diamond except the wingers are very offensive. yep gonna try that. lets see what happens.

Cheers

CMaddict - Anno 2013 by Jesaustralia

View attachment 172532

View attachment 172531 View attachment 172529

If the forum is finally dead - this is where I say - then lets end this with a bang!! :)

Back in 2005/6 fm had a very special tactic called CMaddict - it was a diamond shaped 442 formation where its CAM was backtracking like in Frankenstein - it was back then recommended to use a Brazilian player called Baptista a type we know as a strong box to box midfielder today - Our examples of these types of players in fm13 is ofcause Pogba and Koke - they will both do a tremendous job in this position - vice versa - the DMC an anchorman type - Stambouli - Gonalons - Busquets - Crisetig - both Bender brothers (Lars and Sven) - Wanyama. Anyway not gonna explain the players - you can fugure this out easily.

So I started ofcause with the Frankenstein framework of the 5 up top and then instead of two DMC's going forward I changed it to one DMC that acts as cover just infront of the two central defenders. Very good at breaking up the opponents attacks and create counter attacking opportunities in a flash. Look at the match against celta the picture on the right - look at the subs how well they performed in those 30 minutes they got on the field. normally I only get average performances from subs - this is freaking exellent.

I have always been annoyed at the DMC's going forward as I feel a cm or a midfielder sitting in the centre of the miffield should be doing that - not a DMC - who in my opinion should defend and recycle. So that this tactic actually worked right of the bat made me very happy.

Now to the exiting part - I feel I have taken Mentality the wrong way constantely - almost like a hit and miss kind of thing. Member (Rookie777) of this forum said:

I really feel that if, let's say, a central defender is given a very very defensive mentality, then he will always clear balls, which i think is not a good thing.

To me, I think using normal mentality is good, with GK given the lowest of the normal mentality and subsequently increase til forward given the highest of the normal mentality.

Now how I interpreted this was a goalkeeper should be on the lowest normal which is 6 or 7 from the left and strikers should be at the highest normal 13/14 - so the central defenders I gave 2 notches more than the goalie the anchorman I gave the same as the defenders to keep the shape - the fullbacks I gave the highest normal as I want them to attack with wits or attack cautiously. The framework of the 5 Frankenstein players became the highest normal for all 5 - again to keep shape - Goals were amazing - Messi was amazing - Neymar my god - I saw some really beautiful things from both Griezmann and Hazard, both Koke and Pogba were great as well, not a single player did bad - to be honest it was a joy to watch and this for me could be an improvement and I personally think it is an improvement of Frankenstein. I cannot wait to get back to it to be honest :)

Remember the two fullbacks actually go forward and support the midfield so your midfield when on the ball have not two midfielders but more like 6 - Dominating? :)

I recommend using teamwork as match preparations - I in truth cannot tell you if attacking movement will increase goals more than teamwork - I can tell you to not use defensive positioning - as that will get you less goals - If I shall recommed something outside teamwork or attacking movement it will be attacking setpieces. My guy Zouma is amazing as good as Kara on corners and freekicks.

Enough about the tactic - if you still play the game I encourage you to look at this tactic and look at the mentalities for each position if you create tactics yourself use these. I think all tactics can use this mentality framework to its maximum - Langvatn tactics included.

Its been a **** of a ride in fm13 for several years too - impressive!! :) - their has been good days and bad days for us all just like life outside - some call it the real world :) - i met some terrific people who each had their own genius way about them - I hope this is not a goodbye and more like a see ya later kind of thing - whether its you coming back to fm13 or me coming towards you in a future fm :)

I have some serious business to attend to with my diabetes - it has to be first priority of my life - I have to take it serious as my life depends on it - it really does. So this is me saying lets do this - lets take care of business - see ya later - love you guys - its been a blast.

Cheers

Cheers from here Jess, take care of yourself is the very first thing to do. Sorry for not be here, work duties. I will see the mentality settings when I can play fm13 again ;) have a great weekend people.

This tactics only for TOP Clubs? (Barca, Real, MU, etc) ?
____
Needed underdog tactics with wingbacks against Barca, Real, MU, etc. Please help me.

Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
Guys I tripped over a fmbase user with the name Gonzo - he back in the day created some good underdog tactics a 442 and a 4141
the 4141 was the one that intrigued me - their was some really exciting settings in their - All defenders and anchorman set to mentality all the way to the left = ultra defensive (1) - so I started to try this framework in a couple of tactics - also his team instruction was interesting - his passing that he kept to mixed for all players - and the winger and striker settings - I tested the 4141 with RMA die for each other team and I saw Costa score 69 and right midfielder CR7 something like 55

All that inspired me to create two new tactics

a 442 and a 3412/352 with cam

Downloads:

442 Gonzo by Jesaustralia

3412 Gonzo by Jesaustralia

Anyway hope you guys are doing great out their

Cheers