Free Beer

I wouldnt want free beer imagine what the checkout lady would be like thinking he comes with a coupon and onl gets a can of beer and then leaves. She would think your a cheap ****. Thats why the free stuff which you dont havve to get up for is the best.

I don't have shame about claiming free stuff! If I have a coupon I use it!

I wouldnt want free beer imagine what the checkout lady would be like thinking he comes with a coupon and onl gets a can of beer and then leaves. She would think your a cheap ****. Thats why the free stuff which you dont havve to get up for is the best.

what does this girl look like?

because 90% of the time checkout girls aren't desirable, so i wouldn't give a **** XD

True but there are some nice ones at Asda's

Where do you live?! :p

because just off the top of my head Sainsbury's has a couple otherwise sweet FA!

and tbf, if they was hot, i would just say cant turn down free beer, you can help me drink it if you like ;) to be cool XD

because just off the top of my head Sainsbury's has a couple otherwise sweet FA!

and tbf, if they was hot, i would just say cant turn down free beer, you can help me drink it if you like ;) to be cool XD
Our Co-Op has some nice checkout workers, and it's about 500FT from my house(H)

Like you would come my ends to meet ladies who are like ten years older than you

Like you would come my ends to meet ladies who are like ten years older than you

I was joking XD and if there 30 then there 10 years older than me, so i doubt we would be talking about 30 year old girls, you would say women.

I was joking XD and if there 30 then there 10 years older than me, so i doubt we would be talking about 30 year old girls, you would say women.

oh ur twenty years old thought you would be like 15 and they are about 23 - 25

oh ur twenty years old thought you would be like 15 and they are about 23 - 25

Ye im one of the older guys on this site, oO)

And oh right, just that bracket outside my range... gutted XD

but on topic, i would still present my free beer voucher with pride :)

End of the day....free beer is free beer.

Also i'm not entirely sure what you actually get to be honest. I think its some kind of beer dispenser...which fits 10 pints.

Either way....its free, why turn your nose up at free things?

End of the day....free beer is free beer.

Also i'm not entirely sure what you actually get to be honest. I think its some kind of beer dispenser...which fits 10 pints.

Either way....its free, why turn your nose up at free things?

Ye it looks like the Carlsberg draught master, which is literally amazing!

you can buy kegs for it that cost about a 10a and it chills it and you pour pints with it, and its just like from the pub.

i have one :)

Yes it is a dispenser of either Grolsch, Coors or Carling and it holds 10 pints. I love free stuff, it tastes better :p

Exactly.

It's cool and free, which is reason enough. Anyone who can't understand that is a bit odd.

Some people are too embarrassed to claim free things. Ha! More fool them, more for me!

i made an alias with a random name "kim scott'

just joined yours for you with it.

after all the effort of making emails and fb's i couldn't be arsed to do that many to get myself one XD
YAYAYAYA, i love you! :wub::wub::wub: