Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tell her marriage is a game, Football Manager is serious ;)

If you give her enough match time her self, you can rotate the system, to get the best out of both ;)

Or you could always go up stairs run her a nice bath then she's out your way and your in the good books :D

HAHAHA this topic is jokes XD

Surely you can give her a rotation contract? I mean, it sounds like she's not happy with her backup status at the moment

Use FMRTE to make her a 200PA Wonderkid.

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

Use FMRTE to change her name to Ivana Humpalot, flamboyant Russian winger, with a Big pairing in front of her.

Loan her out, she may come back saying she thoroughly enjoyed the expeince and that helped her become a better player ;)

Anyone got any suggestions on negotiating the "you spend more time on that game than you do with me" conversation which will shortly be rearing its ugly head?
Considered a free transfer but it cost an arm and a leg to get her to sign in the first place and she's on far to large of a contact to pay her off.
I'd suggested some ppms and retraining her but she refuses saying she "just wants to concentrate on nagging me". I don't really like the idea of loaning her out but I need to do something to improve her morale before she goes awol.
Any solutions?

Best OP of all time?

Just retrain her to several roles so she can play in a position of her choice.

;)

Last edited:
Anyone got any suggestions on negotiating the "you spend more time on that game than you do with me" conversation which will shortly be rearing its ugly head?
Considered a free transfer but it cost an arm and a leg to get her to sign in the first place and she's on far to large of a contact to pay her off.
I'd suggested some ppms and retraining her but she refuses saying she "just wants to concentrate on nagging me". I don't really like the idea of loaning her out but I need to do something to improve her morale before she goes awol.
Any solutions?

Take a bow son, take a bow.

Its rare a thread makes me laugh this much. As for help I suggest training her as a Right Back with individual training on To The Kitchen and preffered moves To Make a Sandwich.

If she hasn't got high Eccentricity, Flair, Work Rate, Composure or Creativity stats, then tell her that her recent performances have been below par.

Status
Not open for further replies.