Status
Not open for further replies.
Retrain her as a "ball playing" defender and give her a boost in dirtiness. I can't guarantee you'll keep her on but at least you'll get the best out of her until she decides to move on.

have mascherano tutor her to increase the dirtiness attribute ;)

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

i cant find "wife",is she a regen?

pantsil = legend

Hmm....sounds like wife has been tutored by mario balotelli. this is a serious problem. offer her to man city, and replace her with becky nutt.

my girlfriend said "What good is a game where they make you worry about getting fired? You can worry about that enough in real life!"

I bet shes a good goalkeeper. Stops you from scoring XD

best. thread. ever

send scouts to find a younger replacement with high PA

Use her as sub till she demand a transfer and then sell her!! :p

Hey guys seriously i cant find this player called "wife" or something. Maybe there are accents in the spelling? can anyone help me out?XD

On a side note, Best Thread Ever!:D
Co-ownership would be the way to go!

How old is she? Sounds like her mental attributes haven't fully developed.

Go to editor and make her into Cheryl Tweedy or Eva Mendes...:)

Best Thread Ever
You can tell as it hasn't been closed yet! :p

This thread has got boring now, and everyone has started copying everyone else..

Great start but it can't last 4 pages, surely :S

I'd say sell her and buy a wonderkid with the new found cash... an over 18 wonder kid of course

Have to bring her off at half time, get the youger, fresher one in.

Tell her you received a better offer, from a club called Striptease FC and you've been in contact with them over a permanent contract since the start of September.

Then run. Fast.

EPIC EPIC thread btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.