From A Sticky Situation To The Top With the Toffee's...

Veratti plays as a trequartista in the AMC slot when he comes on, not starting yet. Soldado is set to Poacher most the time or Complete Forward occassionaly.

love the layout nice story so far mate and good luck !

all right jamie mate check out me story with man city as i lost me boca game data with new disc steam :mad: lol any way chat soon buddy

Ok will do, and by the way its Jake not Jamie :p

FEBUARY

PREMIER LEAGUE

Everton 1 - 0 Burnley (Soldado)

Seriously don't know how many times Soldado has bagged the only goal in 1-0 victories, has to be at least 7 now...

Aston Villa 1 - 2 Everton (Cahill, Soldado)

Another good win against a top 8 team in the league. Good 3 points away from home which keep us hot on the heels of leaders Chelsea.

Everton 3 - 1 Fulham (Soldado x3)

Can't stop scoring at the moment now has 5 goals in the last 3 games, all in the league. Pretty comfortable win.

FA CUP 5TH ROUND

Everton 2 - 0 Fulham (Vaughan, Adrien)

Same game 2 in a row but took the opportunity to give some rest to key players Soldado, Arteta, Cahill and Yobo.

EVERTON DRAW BURNLEY AT HOME IN QUARTER FINAL

EUROPA LEAGUE 1ST KNOCKOUT ROUND

AZ Alkmaar 0 - 0 Everton

Could have done with the away goal but a solid performance and I am confident that we can win at home.

PREMIER LEAGUE

Arsenal 1 - 1 Everton (Veratti)

Youngster come off the bench to equalise in the second half of the game. Good performance draw is probably a fair result but if somebody was going to take all 3 points I think it would have been us.

EUROPA LEAGUE 1ST KNOCKOUT ROUND LEG 2

Everton 2 - 0 AZ Alkmaar (Arteta, Soldado)

Just as I predicted we were too much for them at home. Good win off the back of a tough away fixture in the Premier League, into the second round comfortably.

EVERTON DRAW GALATASARY IN 2ND ROUND

galatasaray_logo_poster-p22820112145914332239iq_400.jpg

PREMIER LEAGUE

Everton 1 - 0 Wigan (Soldado)

AGAIN!
Just superb. He has been a saviour on so many occasions this season and the fans absolutely love him. 23 goals in all competitions now as well as 10 assists.

View attachment 63257

View attachment 63258

Its the end of Febuary and Everton are still in with a chance of winning the title, only behind Barcelona on goal difference. Who would have thought that at the start of the season? Great togetherness and Morale in the squad are the main reasons for this success in my opinion and keeping a clean sheet in a majority of games always gives us a great chance to nick the win, which has been shown by Soldado on numerous occasions over the year.

Hopefully we can now push on for the remaining months but we have some tricky fixtures against Man City away, Chelsea away in the penultimate fixture of the season and then Tottenham at home on the last game.

Also still in with a chance of the FA Cup, meeting Burnley in the Quarters which should be comfortable seems as they are bottom of the league and then we have a 2nd round tie vs Galatasary in the Europa League, so a potential treble is on the cards!

MARCH UPDATE

FA CUP QUARTER FINALS

Everton 3 - 2 Burnley (Yakubu, Donovan, Osman)

Went from a comfortable first half where we made many chances and took a 3-0 lead, to being edgy in the last 10 after Burnley scored 2 just after the break. Should have been wrapped up but I made some changes at half time to give more players a reast, with Soldado and Arteta being rested already.

EVERTON DRAW MAN CITY IN FA CUP SEMI FINAL AT WEMBLEY

EUROPA LEAGUE 2nd ROUND

Everton 1 - 0 Galatasary (Soldado)

He's only gone and done it again...
Nice lead and clean sheet to take into the second leg.

PREMIER LEAGUE

Man City 1 - 1 Everton (Pienaar)

Good point and could gave been all 3 points coming back to Goodison but Pienaars late strike got ruled out for offside. Used the defensive tactics again and they worked wonders, really containing Man City and limiting them to long shots.

EUROPA LEAGUE 2nd ROUND 2nd LEG

Galatasaray 1 - 2 Everton (Soldado x2)

Good win in a tricky away tie sees us progress through to the Quarters where we will face Valencia. If we win this game we face a possible tie against Arsenal in the Semi's which should be an interesting one.

PREMIER LEAGUE

Everton 2 - 1 Wolves (Yakubu, Jagielka)

Another win in the premier league, really keeping the pressure on and it could all be decided on that penultimate game of the season at Stamford Bridge.

Everton 1 - 0 West Ham (Soldado)

Getting ridiculous now, what a player this man actually is! Counting back, this is the 12th time he has been the only person to score in the game with an Everton win. If it werent for him we could have potentially lost out on 24 points. Massive impact in his first season.

ImageHandler.ashx

Going into April now and still fighting on 3 fronts, a Semi-final against City, Quarter Final against Valencia and the run in for the premier league title coming up.

Already have my eye on a few players for next year and anybody who has past experience of these players please feel free to share some advice, here they are:

Darijo Srna (D, WB, M (RL))

Around £15m

dario-srna_67153.jpg

View attachment 63288

Would be a great utility player and could possibly force Heitinga out of the starting RB role, maybe moving him to DMC or CB.

Arda Turan (AM RLC)

Around £15m

arda+turan

Could be a long-term replacement for Arteta but for now would be fighting for the CM role with Cahill, Rodwell, Adrien etc..

View attachment 63289

Artem Milevskyi / Jean-Pierre Gignac / Oscar Cardozo

All around £10m - £15m

One of these strikers will be brought in to parnter Soldado up front. Somebody with a bit of power who can win a header as Yakubu is getting on and hasnt scored as many as I would have liked this season.

Next Months Fixtures

45_valencia_logo.jpg
Away
Stoke%20logo.png
Away
45_valencia_logo.jpg
Home

manchester-city-football-club-logo.gif
Neutral
- FA Cup Semi's

sunderland-logo.jpg
Home
Blackburn_Rovers_Logo_by_Kev247.png
Away
100px-Birmingham_City_FC_logo.png
Home

THANKS FOR READING, KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE END OF SEASON UPDATE

Artem Milevskyi / Jean-Pierre Gignac / Oscar Cardozo

All around £10m - £15m

One of these strikers will be brought in to parnter Soldado up front. Somebody with a bit of power who can win a header as Yakubu is getting on and hasnt scored as many as I would have liked this season.

Reading this and your previous post about finance i was searching the database, and found this guy who may be of interest to you..

Andrea Caraccilo
Brescia

This guy is a 27 striker worth around 2m. However he has high heading finishing and jumping.
Worth a look ;)

Thanks for the recommendation but I just scouted him and they said decent Championship player, might be a good signing for low end Prem or top end Championship but I dont think he is quite good enough for me.

Thanks though :)

I've only just realised you're on a new story Jake. Seem to e doing really well mate. I love the layout too. Easy to read and with some good detail. Soldado is a machine.

Also, take a look at Hulk and Rafael Sobis for striker options. Both quality, and Hulk scored over 70 for me in one season on my PSG save

APRIL/ MAY UPDATE

EUROPA LEAGUE QUARTER FINAL

Valencia 0 - 0 Everton

The containing tactic done its job as we kept a clean sheet and have a platform to build on for the 2nd leg. We need to win the game to progress, same as the last round, and I firmly believe we can do that.

PREMIER LEAGUE

Stoke 1 - 2 Everton (Yakubu, Pienaar)

Good away win against a good opposition. Yak gave us the lead early in the 2nd half only for Etherington to equalise after 79 minutes. Pienaar kept the title dreams alive with a winner in the 89th minute.

Aston Villa 1 - 0 Chelsea

EUROPA LEAGUE QUARTER FINAL LEG 2

Everton 3 - 0 Valencia (Yakubu, Arteta, Soldado)

Another great home peformance, we have turned Goodison Park into a real fortress this season. Arguably the 3 best players this year getting the goals, a great win which sets up a tantalising tie against Arsenal in the Semi Final.

watch-arsenal-vs-everton-free-online-video-streaming1.jpg

FA CUP SEMI FINAL

Man City 1 - 1 Everton (2-2 AET, 4-5 on PENS) (Soldado, Vaughan)

MAGICAL!
Everton are through to the FA Cup final where they will meet Blackburn, and they will believe they have a great chance to bring home some silverware this season now. A truly epic match which swang both ways throughout the 120 minutes. City took the lead through Adebayor but Soldado pulled it level before the break. It stayed 1-1 for the 90 minutes and then James Vaughan, brought on for extra time, scored the goal that put Everton ahead 5 minutes into extra time. Martin Petrov heartbreakingly for Everton fans equalised in the 120th minute but Everton won the game on penalties after Shaun Wright-Phillips missed.

PREMIER LEAGUE

Everton 2 - 1 Sunderland (Soldado ,Adrien)

Good win off the back of a tiring 120 minutes of football 3 days earlier. Still looking unbeatable at home and if we win the league this is what surely would have done it. We have only lost 1 game at home all season, the 4-2 loss to Chelsea.

CHELSEA 2 - 2 ARSENAL

Arsenal have done Everton a massive favour by holding Chelsea to a draw. This now means Everton are sat at the top by 1 point, with the teams still yet to play at Stamford Bridge.

Blackburn 2 -2 Everton (Soldado, Arteta)

Last gasp equaliser could have kept Everton in the title race as they threw away an early lead to be trailing going into the final minutes. Arteta coolly slotted home from an Adrien through ball to give Everton a much needed point.

evertonsmall_280x420_10657a.jpg

The relief was plain to see on Arteta's face after bagging what could be a crucial point late on.

EUROPA LEAGUE SEMI FINAL

Arsenal 2 - 0 Everton

Only the 3rd defeat of the season in a game Arsenal dominated. Hopefully we can put in a big performance at home and win by at least the 2 goals needed, I have full confidence in our ability to do so.

PREMIER LEAGUE

Everton 3 - 0 Birmingham (Arteta, Donovan x2)

Soldado was rested today as we need a big performance from him in the upcoming game against Arsenal. Donovan stepped up well and grabbed 2 goals, fair play to the lad.

EUROPA LEAGUE SEMI FINAL LEG 2

Everton 3 - 0 Arsenal (Soldado x3)
Everton win 3-2 on Aggeragate

The brave decision made by the Everton manager to rest Soldado for the Birmingham game clearly paid off as Soldado hit a hat-rick inside the opening 15 minutes of the game. Everton then switched to defensive mentatlity and saw the rest of the game out comfortably. Fantastic win for Everton and they are going to Hamburg for the final!

everton-fans-celebrate-after-beating-man-utd-_460-17610025.jpg

EVERTON TO MEET BENFICA IN EUROPA LEAGUE FINAL

150px-SL_Benfica_logo.svg.png

1905153.jpg

Dangerman - Winger Angel Di Maria
Oscar-Cardozo.jpg

Dangerman - Striker Oscar Cardozo

Picture_12.png

Dangerman - Attacking Mid Pablo Aimar

PREMIER LEAGUE

CHELSEA V EVERTON

Today the potential title decider is upon us. Everton, leading the Premier League by just 1 point make the long trip down to London, where they will meet 2nd place Chelsea.

When the 2 teams met earlier in the season Chelsea were the dominant force taking the match 4-2 in the end, Everton will be out for revenge and a draw will be a good enough result for them to have the title within their grasp going into the last game of the season.

View attachment 63310

FA-Cup-Final-Chelsea-Everton-Lampard-Cahill-A_2312148.jpg

View attachment 63311

CHELSEA 0 - 0 EVERTON

Fantastic performance from Everton today as they managed to contain Chelsea superbly. They clearly set out for the draw from the first whistle but they deserved it and were tactically spot on. They will now go into the final game of the season, Spurs at Home, knowing that a win will guarantee them their first ever Premier League title and the first top-flight Championship since 1987.

Chelsea will be facing West Ham away on the final day, with West Ham sitting in 14th place despite getting 9 points deducted for going into administration.

PREMIER LEAGUE FINAL DAY SCORES UPDATES

0 MIN- KICK OFF
14 Min- West Ham 0 - 1 Chelsea (Diamanti O.G.)
31 Min - Everton 1 - 0 Tottenham (Donovan)
44 Min- Bassong Red Card - Penalty to Everton
45 Min - Everton 2 - 0 Tottenham (Donovan Pen)
HALF TIME

Quick word at half time from the Everton manager Ham Sanchez IV
"Obviously delighted with the first half but it is not over, Tottenham may be down to 10 men but they have a lot of quality in their team and can catch us on the break. We must not get complacent!"

45 Min- Kick Off
52 Min - Everton 3 - 0 Tottenham (Arteta)
61 Min- West Ham 0 - 2 Chelsea (Drogba)
90 Min - Full Time

THATS IT! EVERTON HAVE DONE IT! THEY HAVE WON THE PREMIER LEAGUE!

premier-league-trophy.jpg

Scenes of jubilation all around Goodison Park as Everton have been crowned Premier League Champions for the first time since 1987. New manager Ham Sanchez has won the league with Everton in his first season in English Management and is being touted as the best manager of all time after completing this magnificent achievement.

Dont forget ladies and gentlemen, Everton still have a potential treble to win with the FA Cup final and Europa League finals coming up against Blackburn and Benfica respecitvely.

View attachment 63312

View attachment 63313

View attachment 63314

View attachment 63315

View attachment 63316

EUROPA LEAGUE FINAL

EVERTON V BENFICA

Everton are lining up with the same team that beat Spurs so comfortably on the last game of the season, with Donovan again chosen ahead of Yakubu up front.

Here are how the teams are lining up:

View attachment 63317

View attachment 63318

Pretty poor first half, with no team really taking the game to the opposition. Understandibly, nerves are playing a big part in this tie and the team who can relax and play their football will come out on top at the end.

61 Min - Yakubu replaces Donovan
78 Min - Osman replaces Arteta
90 Min- Full Time

Sanchez is replacing leading scorer Soldado with James Vaughan, who of course was fantastic in extra time against Man City in the FA Cup Semi-Final. Will this gamble pay off and the fresh legs of Vaughan win the game for Everton?

View attachment 63319

92 Min- Yakubu Scores, 1-0 Everton.

Good play from Baines on the left as he skins one and pulls the ball back to the penalty spot, Yakubu takes a touch and drills the ball in the bottom corner.

120 Min- ITS ALL OVER! EVERTON DO THE DOUBLE

View attachment 63320

Everton have today compelted a historic double by beating Benfica 1-0 in the Europa League Final. Great achievement for the club as they have already clinched the Premier League title.

UEFAEuropaLeague1.jpg

FA CUP FINAL

Blackburn v Everton

Team News

Everton have had to make 7 changes to the team that started agaisnt Benfica due to the severe tiredness of the players.

In come Phil Neville, Senderos, Gosling, Heitinga, Osman, Adrien and Yakubu.

FINAL RESULT

Blackburn 1 - 3 Everton (Soldado, Donovan x2)

Substitutes Pienaar and Veratti changed the game, dominating the midfield and getting an assist each in the last 25 minutes of the game. Soldado put Everton in front before a Penalty to Blackburn levelled the game. Donovan went on to wrap the game up with 2 goals in the last 15 minutes to complete a brilliant treble for Everton!

EVERTON DO THE TREBLE!!!!!

TROPHY CABINET

0,,10381%7E4471069,00.jpg
UEFAEuropaLeague1.jpg
premier-league-trophy.jpg

Everton now have 3 trophies in their cabinet after just one season with manager Ham Sanchez IV.

What will they be able to do next season as they voyage into the Champions League?

What new additions will be made to the squad?

Who will be shown the exit door?

Thanks for reading everybody, Goodnight!!

P.S. Thanks to Dan for the basis of such a brilliant tactic, although I made my own adjustments I don't think this would have been achievable without yours :)

I've only just realised you're on a new story Jake. Seem to e doing really well mate. I love the layout too. Easy to read and with some good detail. Soldado is a machine.

Also, take a look at Hulk and Rafael Sobis for striker options. Both quality, and Hulk scored over 70 for me in one season on my PSG save

Ok thanks mate will get some scouting done on both of them. Used to love Sobis on 08 so might look to get him in again :)

In other news, the board have just announced a stadium expansion of 9842 sets at a cost of £13m. Seems like a good investment with our new found success and I will hope we can fill this week in week our with our new Champions status and also playing in the Champions League.

I am actually loving this story mate. Fantastic read :) And well done, 3 trophies in your first season, more than impressive

Thanks a lot guys :) Have a busy day ahead with revision and then watching (HOPEFULLY) Chelsea lose the title to United :D Might get a cheeky pre-season update in this evening so keep your eyes peeled!

****** **** well played mate am abit shocked you won the treble with everton not often this happens well played to dans formation brill story

Last edited:
RECOMMENDATION NEEDED!

Do I accept? He scored 16 and got 17 assists last season which is fantastic, but he is 28 and over £30m is a lot of money. I haven't accepted or rejected yet as I don't know what to do.

I have negotiated a deal worth around £18.5m for Hamsik as a replacement just in case.

What would you do? ALL opinions welcome....

Absolutely fantastic mate, to be fair, you made the adjustments to the tactic that made it tick and it looks like it has done well for you! It also takes a great manager to do it so congrats and good luck following it up.