Just read this and it is very good. I am thinking of starting a story too any tips ?

The most important thing is commitment, there's no point starting if you are likely to lose interest. If you plan on writing in a similar style to myself, it's best to do as much reading of those kind of stories for inspiration

I've not taken as much interest in stories since FM 11 came out since I don't have it, but this is probably the best FM story I've ever read, it's fantastic. You're a really good writer! I'm definitely following this! :wub:

Amazing story! Best I've read so far. I've just started a story too. OP wasn't your style, but I guess the rest will be like yours. More writing, less pics.

From Borussia With Love

III - The Land Of The Rising Sun - continued

'...and it falls to Kagawaaaa...goooaaal!!! Cerezo Osaka take the lead with a wonderful effort from the Japanese international.'

The deadlock had finally been broken with just over an hour played, and in what could be his last game for the club, Shinji Kagawa was really putting on a show. He was at the heart of every attack, the fulcrum of the side, with opposition players unable to shackle his talents. Klopp and Dickel were enjoying their executive hospitalities, courtesy of the generous Cerezo chairman, both pleased with the contribution of their latest possible aquisition. The only stumbling block was the Borussian club's stubborn chief executive. With Ricken already on his way to Japan, they may well be forced to withdraw their trial arrangement, potentially losing out to another European powerhouse. It was a precarious situation, but Klopp had already made a decision on the matter. He stood to applaud the beautifully taken goal, astonished by the sea of supporters leaping and screaming below him. Football was a much bigger sport here than he had realised.

No sooner had the Dortmund manager taken his seat, and the ball had struck the back of the net once more, this time at the other end of the pitch. A defensive slip from a long clearance had paved the way for Takuya Nozawa to ghost in behind and, with the simplist of finishes, restore parity at the Nagai Stadium. As both teams wrestled for supremecy in an enthralling encounter, it was Kagawa who once again took the reigns to guide his faultering team. A swift one two left the youngster with a solitary defender to beat, retreating nervously as Kagawa hurtled towards him. He skipped past with considerable ease and bore down on goal in an instant, unselfishly squaring a pass to substitute Amaral. With the 'keeper beaten and the goal at his mercy, the Brazilian was able to fire home into an empty net and re-establish the host's deserved lead.

It had been a mammouth effort from Shinji Kagawa, and the game began to subside as his energy diminished. It had been a long, hard season. The atmosphere was dying, like the final flickering of a candle, before the referee ultimately extinguished the smoldering remains of the fire's ember with the final whistle. The victory had seen Cerezo Osaka leapfrog their opponents to finish the season with a respectable league position, third place, and the supporters were more than pleased with their efforts.

By the game's end, Klopp and Dickel were already firmly propped against the bar in the club's executive lounge, deeply immersed in conversation and making steady progress through a bottle of Sake, the local rice-based wine equivalent, commonly consumed in Japan. They'd been placed with a real dilemma, and the Dortmund manager knew that there would be serious consequences should he ignore his chief executive's instruction. Although it could easily cost him his job, should he put the club ahead of his own well being? He was already beginning to doubt his decision to come here. The players slowly started to filter into the room, along with family and guests, but there was still no sign of Shinji. The Dortmund boss was anxious, he'd yet to meet the agent of the Japanese starlet, and was eager to impress the renowned Kobayashi. He was a man with serious contacts in this part of the world, representing the likes of FC Porto's Givanildo Vieira da Silva (aptly known as Hulk), Schalke's Japanese full back Atsuto Uchida and Wolfsburg midfield maestro Makoto Hasebe. Klopp was well aware of an agent's power over his clientele, but Kazumasa Kobayashi was a fair and patient negotiator, putting his player's happiness ahead of monetary gain. He was a typically kind, Japanese business man.

Seemingly the last to arrive, Kagawa made his way into the overcrowded lounge to a raptuous welcome. He'd earned it. He shook hands with the many admirers that approached him, before his chairman and agent pulled him to one side indiscreetly. They only talked for a matter of minutes, while the German double act looked on in anticipation; it was time.

Kobayashi came across well, shaming the Dortmund pair with his near-perfect grasp of English, as if it were his mother-tongue. Boasting Japanese exports such as Hidetoshi Nakata and Yoshikatsu Kawaguchi amongst his affiliates in the past, he was a well respected agent, but was surprisingly humble. It was a very pleasant discussion, and progress was encouraging. Klopp longed to stay in Japan for a few days further, but the German's knew that their time had come. It was time to go home, and the manager had a final Bundesliga fixture to prepare for.

Later that evening, they were forced to endure the intolerable airport queues with which Dickel had become all too accustomed. Inexplicable flight delays had produced a six hour wait, and the Borussian comrades again found themselves caroused at the nearest bar, engorging the Japanese alcoholic delicacies for longer than had been expected. When the boarding call finally sounded, they reluctanly staggered to their terminal, weary but relieved to put an end to this torrid ordeal. Klopp stepped onto the platform and entered, closely followed by his scouting companion. Then, from the shadows behind them, Shinji Kagawa and his agent emerged, stepping out and onto the plane. There was no going back now...

Last edited:
Simply fantastic once again, the level of detail and effort put into this is astonishing. Another update, please? :p

Brilliant udpate Fuelled, KUTGW!!!

Once again superb quality mate, Well done. Your story should be published !

Hopefully a big update is on the way considering it has been almost a week! Eagerly waiting...

This is too long for me to read , though I'm NOT Complaining . I just want to say that even though I have not read this it is absoloutly fantastic the amount of effort put into this. (I just had to give you praise)

:D

Sorry I've had to shelve this for longer than planned :'( I hope to get back to it next week (A)

you have an imense talent absolutley brilliant the best story by far ever on fm base FACT !

Hope this is back soon FBP. ;)

Is there an update on the cards anytime soon ? Reading peds makes me want to read yours aswell :p both so similar.

Is there an update on the cards anytime soon ? Reading peds makes me want to read yours aswell :p both so similar.

Not likely mate, I'm too embroiled in editing for the legend datesbase & auction that I'm currently working on

No problem, I noticed your database thing and thought that anyway, I'll just stick to Ped's superb one just now then :D hope you get back to it soon though ;)