doin aite blud, great win against atletico! like the commentary idea :p
thanks i am unsure about the commentry idea all the time , but every now and again to keep people interested

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

At Madrid Anounce that Milevskyi at the end of his contract..... Also they have been linked with Rene Adler in recent weeks

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:41 PM ----------

sorry for no updates i got engrossed in playing this save lol,,,, but at the end of the season i have been offered the man utd job after fergie retired what should i do

stay on, mate. you've done a fabulous job so far and you can go further by winning the champions cup :D

true i will stay on as manager although i will not be i europe due a a bad season

Transfer update.....

Despite having a 35million war chest Barber has decided that wheeling and dealing is the best option

1. Artem Milevskyi-Free

2.Marcos Senna-free

3.Rafeal Marquez-free

4.Miguel-875k

View attachment 33344

Barber can also confrim that Darjio Srna will join the club and a free when his contract comes to an end
View attachment 33343

Transfer update.....

Despite having a 35million war chest Barber has decided that wheeling and dealing is the best option

1. Artem Milevskyi-Free

2.Marcos Senna-free

3.Rafeal Marquez-free

4.Miguel-875k

View attachment 33344

Barber can also confrim that Darjio Srna will join the club and a free when his contract comes to an end
View attachment 33343
i am hoping these signings can add a bit of experience to the team and help to train the young player especilly Senna and Marquez

Mate you seem to be doing very well.
Doesn't look like you need help with tactics at all.

Yeah mate you are doing well! Keep it Up!

Well for that just play a less attacking formation, or buy a better defender for whatever position they seem to score from most.

hey guys update soon ...... we have played a lot better recently as the results will show

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

also there will be a new signing anounced and i kno i have payed a bit too much for him, but he is a wonderkid

View attachment 33515

Transfer news......
At.Madrid confirm the signing of Iker Muniain from Athletic Bilbao..

" we are delighted with the capture of this highly rated youngster and i kno people will look at the 21million price tag and think why have they wasted that much on 1 player ... well we will have the last laugh when he tears up la liga in seasons to come"

View attachment 33507

View attachment 33508

View attachment 33509

View attachment 33510

View attachment 33511

View attachment 33512

(proper update for October update Promise :D)

hey guys i have decicded to take a break from this Save for a while, i promise i will come back too it, but i want to do a Story for teh team i support. and like i said i will defo come back to this one soon

it not tht i am keeping the save,but i may want to do another story soon and you can only have 2 and i am doing a leeds one at the mo, but may want to do another

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

also when i decide to come back to it i will pick up from where i left off

was looking forward to readin up on your progress mate, i managed to conquer la liga with Atléti after 3 seasons, and that iker muniain kid, he ended up bein an average player on mine, sold him on :)
will this be the last of your Atlético stories?

well if people will follow and leave the occasional comment then i will continue it beacuse i am enjoying this save

cool cool, ill start followin it mate, would like to compare :) just started a new save with atléti :)

well ok then i will start to update this one again........... and i will also be playing my leeds save as well and updating tht one