From Pizza man to Megan fox stroy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC DC

Banned
Reaction score
hi there i am new to this fourm my name is thomas logan and im going to go my fav team rangers my story is going to include lots of different templates AND THE BBC SPORT SKIN;) btw i am in the 4rth of march so dont think im cheating or anything and 1n of my transfers went wrong i boght him for a million and it said i got him for 11k lol i paid 1.6m for him :mad: any way heres his little speech(H)

SHOOT BANG POP were crossed the headlings in scotland today because 9 in a row legind has left rangers due to his wife janet having cancer we wish her all hte very best.

pizza man to rangers hot seat by bran swanson

we are hearing soures that thomas boyd has tooken over at rangers yip it has been confirmed here the link they beleve this is the kid for the job here is his summer cathers and pre season

Good luck.Won't follow but will check how your doing every once in a while

dont think im cheating or anything and 1n of my transfers went wrong i boght him for a million and it said i got him for 11k lol i paid 1.6m for him

hmmmmm....

SHOOT BANG POP were crossed the headlings in scotland today because 9 in a row legind has left rangers due to his wife janet having cancer we wish her all hte very best.

wtf?!

The layout,I have to say is 'interesting' but in reality,very poor.

RANGERS VS RANGERS R

good result 2 nil should maybye have won this more in sylye but we should be proud and try and win more of our game sto sharpen our selves up

bournmouth vs rangers won in fashion by a 3 nil margin we played like a team and showed me can play like a team 2 out of 2 for the young boy in charge

briicstol city vs rangers poor game allround should have won this but drew a bore gaem hope we can improve later in our friendles :'(

charloton 0 rangers 2 i think this i a very good result in the boys of blue we shoed character and fight to win 2 margin more of the same please more screens as you can only do 4 each

3 out of 4 not bad cant wait till we play the likes of rsenal in the incomming games should be a blast

arsenal vs rangers (H)
93682.jpg

arsenal 2 rangers 2 won on pens

i think this showed we have a lort of fight in our team beating a top4 team is not someting that happens lol more good team on the way to beat

What the **** has this got to do with pizza guy or Megan Fox?

RANGERS VS LIVERPOOL

rangers vs liverpool ended in a 1 nil victory for the reds in a all batle game we were unluck soemthimes but the anfield club deserve there victory <)<)<)

we palyed some french club as well we won 2 nil not a good team but ok :)

couldent beleve how unluckey we were again stugart the german team we got beat 2 1 but should have won the game stupid mistakes cost the game
XD

august update

it was a leautiful sight at ibrox today as we played falkirk it was the spl champoins flag day it was a sea of blue around the great staidum of ibrox any way the result

rangers 4 falkirk 0
my first leauge game got off to the best start we were up 1 nil in the first 30 seconds and went on to win the gay easy and palyed well

we were so luck to win agaisnt a strong hearts team we won 1 2 we scored in the last min to win it was amazing edu hearts showed a lot of fight and courage
btw only goping to do some screens

rangers 1 hamalton 0

yet again we won but should have won fairly easer but dont worry we will hammer them the next time

pros won all of our games
cons we would liek to win a bit easer

sept update

well 1 [sutton 7] rangers 3 [fleck 46] [davis 61] [ driver 89]
i tought we played well at the stupid pitch and fought our victory

Rangers 1 {edu 90 } vs olmpy [dudu 30] we snatched a draw in the last min the fans were great in the champs leauge my first game at the chams YouTube- UEFA Champions League Theme Song

kille 2 gers 4 lots of goals but we fairly got fiared into them and got all 3 points

berwick 0 gers 7 lol what can i say

ac milan 3 gers 2 they scored in the last min you would not like to be in the room when that happed i thought we would ****** a point at the the san siro

pros socring lots of goals
cons chamsp leauge start 1 point in 2 games

Is that you in the picture? You look about 6 :S

halloween update

RANGERS VS CELTIC the fist old firm game of the season would be a amense game of 2 halfes

gers 3 davis 41 driverx2 67 89 celtic keane 1!!! zhi 24 good game and showed we are top contenders

STJ VS RANGERS 1 2

we had to wait ill the last min for a wonderstrike from steven daivs to insure all 3 points oO)

zurich vs rangers

mark viduka ensured us victory 0 1 nil our first win in the champs

rangers vs hibs = 0 0

this was the worst game you would ever see in your life no fight or nothig bore draw this wont be hapening again

ranegrs vs hearts 2 1 after extra time

we diddent want this all our players are tired and david temp scored for them in the 90 min to make it go into extra time

;) is that better

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Is that you in the picture? You look about 6 :S

shoosh its my son picking the team im just writtin so make it look liek hes doing it ok ;)

shoosh its my son picking the team im just writtin so make it look liek hes doing it ok ;)

You managed to create a child, and yet you cannot spell for ****?

You managed to create a child, and yet you cannot spell for ****?

yip lol

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

updates to morrow night ok

If you don`t start using a spell checker and some punctuation I`ll have to stop reading this, or my eyes will implode into my skull, explode, and burst my head open.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.