From Pizza man to Megan fox stroy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saggy? What?

megan-fox-hot.jpg

My nan's ***** would look normal in a push up bra (H)

I`m the only guy in here on topic to be honest ;(
Actually, you've just spammed about half of the page with pictures of Megan Fox. Sort it out or face an infraction.

Actually, you've just spammed about half of the page with pictures of Megan Fox. Sort it out or face an infraction.

Sorry Max but this has started a woeful story and people have constructively criticised him and told him how to improve and when we have done he's just snapped back and insulted peoples teams and come out with rediculous comments about Motherwell not being able to afford a pitch. This is not a story and thats the reason it should be closed as it is clogging up the website when there are loads of good stories out their like yours and DMF's (and mine (A)) to name but a few.

Sorry Max but this has started a woeful story and people have constructively criticised him and told him how to improve and when we have done he's just snapped back and insulted peoples teams and come out with rediculous comments about Motherwell not being able to afford a pitch. This is not a story and thats the reason it should be closed as it is clogging up the website when there are loads of good stories out their like yours and DMF's (and mine (A)) to name but a few.
That is not the point. There is no need to go off topic or critisise him in that way, he clearly doesn't want to be critisised so don't do it.

Well I'm gonna help you out AC DC,

if your still on , how about a little story update before you go just to get this thread back on topic.. if not I fear this thread will be gone when you waken tomorrow.

Well I'm gonna help you out AC DC,

if your still on , how about a little story update before you go just to get this thread back on topic.. if not I fear this thread will be gone when you waken tomorrow.

cnat but will do today trying to make a skin

This thread will not be closed or deleted, as it's still a story which has just been ruined by stupid comments and spam, so carry on when you want.
thx you so much

well that was a waste of 5 minutes reading

Status
Not open for further replies.