From Pizza man to Megan fox stroy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a feeling this thread will never ever get back on track, maybe it`s time to close it? :p

GERS VS Northampton Town FC I WONDER WHAT THE SCORE WOULD BE

What a lame comeback mate, i support my home town club, who'd probably give you a good run for your money seeing as though one of our ex players plays for Motherwell, who you battered ... not. oO) Wasn't there an attempt at a story somewhere in this thread?

what a lame comeback mate, i support my home town club, who'd probably give you a good run for your money seeing as though one of our ex players plays for motherwell, who you battered ... Not. Oo) wasn't there an attempt at a story somewhere in this thread?

ha ha by the way that team couldent afford a pitch

Considering they play in the football league they must have a pitch...suddenly I don't think this is a father writing a story for his son...

ha ha by the way that team couldent afford a pitch

Again mate, completely irrelevant, either make your story better and continue it and explain to us what the **** pizza man and Megan Fox have got do with anything?

Your story will be closed if you argue or insult people on your thread mate you have to stay on topic.

Something has been lacking in this thread, and I just now realized what it was:

*removed*

Last edited:
Something has been lacking in this thread, and I just now realized what it was:

megan_fox_maxim_1.jpg

megan-fox.jpg

I wish you hadn't posted those pictures because its just made me realise Megan Fox has saggy ***** :(

With a face like that, it doesn`t even matter.

Saggy? What?

*removed*

Last edited:
Get back on topic or this will be closed.

I`m the only guy in here on topic to be honest ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.