From Pizza man to Megan fox stroy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The layout, spelling and story is pretty poor but good luck

Wow I did not understand the layout of that result against Celtic! You cant spell and the story is poor! Sort it out mate ay? you cannot even spell story!

Wow I did not understand the layout of that result against Celtic! You cant spell and the story is poor! Sort it out mate ay? you cannot even spell story!

how its there

I agree it's a little poor mate! You'll need to try and improve it or people won't take it seriously... You can go back and edit the posts you've already done - maybe tidy it a bit, fix the errors etc.

I agree it's a little poor mate! You'll need to try and improve it or people won't take it seriously... You can go back and edit the posts you've already done - maybe tidy it a bit, fix the errors etc.
ok will do the morra

Try and take a look at how some of the other stories are laid out. Use different coulours or fonts and size the lettering as well as using important screenshots. For help ask some of the other guys doing stories and just ignore some of the critisism that isnt helping.

"Ignore the criticism that isn't helping"

I idea here is we criticise (constructively) and he gets better at writing a story, telling him to ignore us isn't gonna help him is it?

hi there i am new to this fourm my name is thomas logan and im going to go my fav team rangers. my story is going to include lots of different templates AND THE BBC SPORT SKIN;) btw i am in the 4rth of march so dont think im cheating or anything and 1n of my transfers went wrong i boght him for a million and it said i got him for 11k lol i paid 1.6m for him :mad: any way heres his little speech(H)

SHOOT BANG POP were crossed the headlings in scotland today because 9 in a row legind has left rangers due to his wife janet having cancer we wish her all hte very best.

pizza man to rangers hot seat by bran swanson

we are hearing soures that thomas boyd has tooken over at rangers yip it has been confirmed here the link they beleve this is the kid for the job here is his summer cathers and pre season

spelling has much to be worked on. love the headline with the picture

Last edited:
I said ignore the critisism that ist helping.

Last edited:
Its so annoying that this story is getting more comments than mine, just because its awful! Mines actually half decent and gets no feedback :/

Its so annoying that this story is getting more comments than mine, just because its awful! Mines actually half decent and gets no feedback :/

shut up jsut because no one like syour stupid team XDXDXD

No feedback doesn`t mean people aren`t reading. I`m following quite a few stories, but I rarely post anything.
At least I hope that`s how it is, because I rarely get any feedback on mine as well, haha. :p

shut up jsut because no one like syour stupid team XDXDXD

And from the looks of it no one likes your story, or your layout, or your spelling. So i'd probably hold fire on the abuse mate and actually take a look at my story, it might teach you a few things about how to write one and structure one ^^)

GERS VS Northampton Town FC I WONDER WHAT THE SCORE WOULD BE

You guys seriously want this kind of feedback on your stories? I'd rather have nobody comment then everybody criticize me just because they have nothing better to do.. A bit harsh on the guy trying to do this story, What a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.