Fulham 3-0 Manchester United

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 4K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United produce an insipid display as Fulham claim a deserved victory over the reigning champions at Craven Cottage.

More...

DEAR O DEAR

didnt watch the game but from what i heard i heared fulham played very well

fair play to them

Last edited:
I miss having proper defenders.
well done fulham.:(

I didn't see the match but a scoreline like that must have had a very good performance by Fulham and an almighty **** one by us. Some defenders would be nice

poor performance...shadow of the team from the last 3 years

Well played Fulham, deserved victory.

I know United are missing defenders, but it was a poor performance all-round to be honest.

just let me clear my throat for a second
*ahem*

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if United had no defence, they didn't really create anything either.

just let me clear my throat for a second
*ahem*

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:O
**** harry,:'(.
I don't think we are a shadow of the team we were, not trying to take anything away from fulham but we do have a horrendous amount of injuries:@.

What is it with Danny Murphy and Man Utd (A)

Amazing for Fulham and Zamora scoring against a top side. Perhaps we were all jumping the gun not giving him an England chance?

What is it with Danny Murphy and Man Utd (A)

Amazing for Fulham and Zamora scoring against a top side. Perhaps we were all jumping the gun not giving him an England chance?
Bent, Defoe, Owen, Rooney, Crouch, Heskey, Gabi > Zamora
There's a big difference, but the lad still has a chance if he stays consistent.
you never know (H)

Recently, Zamora has been superb, but I think that'll blow over soon enough and he'll be back to being an average striker.

Was my only 3rd away game this season. Thought we could get a result, team selection was wrong. Fabio and Berbatov should have started along with Obertan. That would mean Fletch could play in midfield but who am i to question SAF's team selection (6) The atmosphere was absolutely **** in the United end, the Fulham fans were fantastic. I'm sitting in the flat wondering how was it possible to play so *****. Fulham were fantastic and fully deserved to win so congrats to them. If there is possibly one positive to come from the match it is that now SAF may understand that we may need to splash the cash in January if we are going to challenge for the title.

Listened to the commentary and have to give praise to fulham. They played extremely well. Scholes was terrible. No wonder he has not been offered a contract extension, he has not been exceptional this season, unlike giggs who has changed games with moments of brilliance, all scholes does is just do pin point passes from centre of field to our wingers. Fingers crossed West Ham can get a result tomorrow :S

Well at least you man utd fans are being gracious in defeat

hi lads, i am back for good, but down to business

this was a disagrace of a performance, i dnt give to hoots, who played in defence or woteva, we shouldnt expect tht from a utd team.

ferguson buy a defender in january, buy a creative midfielder and buy ****** hugo lloris.

glazers, sell to the chines guys wanting to buy the club for 1 billion, we dont want you and never did.

changes needed a utd, we should lose at home to villa and anywhere against fulham

bout time scum got hammered no doubt fergie will blame it on the ref as usual

Back