Fulham 3-0 Manchester United

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 4K
hi lads, i am back for good, but down to business

this was a disagrace of a performance, i dnt give to hoots, who played in defence or woteva, we shouldnt expect tht from a utd team.

ferguson buy a defender in january, buy a creative midfielder and buy ****** hugo lloris.

glazers, sell to the chines guys wanting to buy the club for 1 billion, we dont want you and never did.

changes needed a utd, we should lose at home to villa and anywhere against fulham
Welcome back mate. I agree on the keeper situation and the creative midfielder aswell and also the selling of the club. Although I don't agree on the defender as I think when they have a fit squad they have quality cover.

Did any of the other United fans go to the game? The atmosphere was shocking. This was only my 3rd away game this season and the previously 2 the atmosphere was great. I probably shouldnt say this but usually its normally the "real" fans that go to the games but today it felt like it was the complete opposite. The fans just deflated as soon as Murphy scored.

Welcome back mate. I agree on the keeper situation and the creative midfielder aswell and also the selling of the club. Although I don't agree on the defender as I think when they have a fit squad they have quality cover.

yh i see. but players like o'shea and brown arent reli top class, neville retiring soon( i would guess) and de leat is *****

yh i see. but players like o'shea and brown arent reli top class, neville retiring soon( i would guess) and de leat is *****

De Leat was one of our better players today, i have no idea why he was taken off. So he is not ****.

Yeah fair point there. Maybe a loan deal would be a good idea, you can have anyone you like really, as long as you don't take Kaboul :P

de leat is a waste of time, i wouldnt mind garay from madrid, cheap and young, very good player when at racing.

as long as arsenal win i'm looking forward to MOTM today

You're being harsh on de laet button he has played pretty well for us and doesn't deserved to be called *****. wes brown is great defender also but he's been hit by injuries.

Scott Button knows very little, there is no way De Laet is *****. If you have actually seen him then you will know he is still young and can provide decent cover.

Scott Button knows very little, there is no way De Laet is *****. If you have actually seen him then you will know he is still young and can provide decent cover.
I think saying he knows very little is a little harsh. It is his own opinion after all.

he would be no where near the team, if other players where fit. he is know 20/21 yrs old. and there players older then him better then him and players younger then him better then him.

look there de leat, not very good

gibson same age, good player, and gibson going to be decent player for utd, when older, de leat, will dither into the wilderness just like bardsley.

Ok maybe i am being harsh but I'm fed up of so called fans saying our players are not good enough. De Laet is young and time is on his side. Even if it his opinion its quite clear that it is wrong (6)

The only little bit of bright light on a glum day. Woy's a decent manager so it doesn't surprise me that he was able to exploit the Mancs problems in defence and midfield today.

Looks what happens when United play a good team.

Murphy and Baird bossed Scholes and Anderson around, Anderson 'huge' potential is yet to blossom it seems.

Yeah de laet has been good for us. Their is nothing he has done in a united shirt to make me think he is ****. Just today i was reading about alex ferguson praising him and how he had made it into the belgium team which is quite impressive. Of course their are better players than him but their are better players than carrick, doesn't make him ****.

Back