Fulham vs Liverpool - 20:00 Monday Night

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 151
  • Views Views 7K
What a strike from Maxi, and a great way to get his second hat-trick in 3 games, he's in incredible form!

4-1

Ok, now I know why Maxi Rodriguez was so highly rated before he signed for Liverpool, outstanding tonight it has to be said, but having said that he is Spanish so what you expect :)

Argentinian* =P

Ok, now I know why Maxi Rodriguez was so highly rated before he signed for Liverpool, outstanding tonight it has to be said, but having said that he is Spanish so what you expect :)

He is Argentinian.

Failtacular.

Surely you cant sell him now?!

I didn't want to, he's not an out and out winger, but he's a **** hard worker who gives his all. Excellent squad player.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

5-1 Suareeeeeeeeeeez <333

He's Argentine...

He's in good shape, can't see it lasting long though ;)

Really did deserve that, lead the line very well and really destroyed Fulham''s back line with his unpredictable movement,

Suarez is such a great player. He has really impressed me so far in a Liverpool shirt and I hope he continues to do the same for years to come in the premier league well against every team against Chelsea that is :P :).

He's Argentine...

He's in good shape, can't see it lasting long though ;)

oops I apologise hahaha just remember him at Atletico and Espanyol for a long while and I literally did think he was Spanish *****

Back