Fulham vs Manchester United (22/08/10)

Apparently Fulham are having problems with their new shirts. Apparently they are retaining the sweat rather than releasing it, lol.

apparently they have all changed shirts for the second half

They didn't do to much in the first half to work up a sweat to be fair.

well worked fulham and much much deserved.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

i got a huge feeling that hernandez will be a big game player if you get my drift.

Not to worry United fans, they'll be 10 minutes added on when you're not winning.

Duff did really well there to **** on Evra. Come on you Fulham! 1-1. :D

fulham look much more agressive and their short pitch doesnt help us at all

scholes does play like this week in week out. he just quietly gets on with itl ike hes always done throughout his career, like many central mids his value is often missed.

pundits are pundits lol, always on the next bandwagon, you guys know all too well with the zonal marking **** they talk about :D

I'm not sure he play's like this every week, as his form atm is ******* sensational.
although i disagree that he's the complete midfielder, if he was, his tackling would be far better than it is. I also disagree with the comparisons being made between him and xavi, both different players.

and i know what you mean about pundits, i found it hilarious last week when we conceded a corner and andy gray was getting excited about how we'd mark

I've got United to win 2-1 on my football prediction sheet so, Chicarito or Berba. Please bang one in and then shut up shop :P

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

You weren't saying that when you were winning.

Looks who's trying to cause another arguement.

oO)

I'm not sure he play's like this every week, as his form atm is ******* sensational.
although i disagree that he's the complete midfielder, if he was, his tackling would be far better than it is. I also disagree with the comparisons being made between him and xavi, both different players.

and i know what you mean about pundits, i found it hilarious last week when we conceded a corner and andy gray was getting excited about how we'd mark
trust me he does, if wasnt for him (and giggs) last season we wouldnt have been anywhere near chelsea last season, i daresay we would have finished behind arsenal. scholes and xavi are very similar in the key areas: vision, supreme passing, the ability to create time and space, their general footballing intelligence; they have just utilised it different ways over the years, though i'd say scholes is now more xavi-like than he used to be, playing a lot deeper than he used to. not the complete midfielder but then neither is xavi (he is not a good tackler either), but they both excel where its needed most

Back