Full Editing Option For 10.0.2 only...

hope it work for u....
btw, i'm not yet sure if the created nation u can make a nation rules....
if it works please tell me....

i shall try now. should do, cant see why not

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

5nvl3q.png

well mate, this the only thing i cant figure out why........
i dunno how to fix this yet....

its work great before patches 10.3
after patches.. and replaced.. not working T.T

well i'm not yet using 10.3...
em.. how bout u upload the db record lists.xml file here, i edit for u and i post it...

it wont let me load up a game on 10.2 databse either, same issue with 10.3 for me, must be nation coding or something.

Will it really work, because I don't want to waste my time doing it, i will do it on 10.0.

i've got all the changes i've made so far to work on 10.3 patch but i've not tried to create nation rules for a nation i've made.

can u post your changes here... maybe someone wanna use it...
about the nation rule for created nation, i dont know if they will work....

by that i meant i have succesfully added new nations, continents and cities using your dwonload and they work in game but i haven't looked at the nation rules yet.

Well, i also created some nations, in the 10.3, and they worked well during season 1, where they only make friendly matches, then they worked well in the second season, also only friendly matches, but more or less between the end of season 2 and beginning of season 3, the game crashes.
What i know is that the game advances with no problems, if i do not use the extra nations, but crashes with them on. (no nation rules applied, i just created the new nations, nothing more....)

Last edited:
mate i just created a new european nation and don't quite know how to enter them in the euro quals world quals etc etc.. any help??

did u already tick the nation as EEC nation in editor?
it should be in information part of the nation...
if u tick it then when u started the game it will automatically add the nation in euro world cup qualification and euro qualification..... so no worry..

mmm didnt tick that, lemmie try it :) thanks mate :)

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

mate by eec you meant eu nation? i ticked eu nation but nothing happened, they didn't come up in the 2012 euro quals

But...is this working for you guys, in the 10.3 database? I mean, can you advance more than 2 seasons without problems? As i said it works for me for 2 seasons, and then between season 2 and 3 it crashes.....
I really would like this to work. It's such a great add-on to the game.

yes mate it is working, i only tested it for 2 seasons so i can see if the created nation entered the euro quals but they didn't. i'll test it tonight for 3 season and tell you. Did your created nation enter the euro quals?

I think that is probably the problem. The new nations make friendly matches, but when the game starts to prepare the 2012 official nations ciompetitions it doesn't include the new ones, or in my case it crashes. I did notice one new African nation taking part in the African competition, but just one, from some nations i have created. Probably the nations competitions need to be edited to to accomodate more nations (?).
I'm stuck....

i'll try to make it work in 3 hrs mate, ill pm or send a msg here to let you know the outcome. I'll create a european, african and asian nation to see which ones work (are in the quals of continetal nation cups)