Full Editing Option For 10.0.2 only...

Romixano, i did a database with 2 new nations, 1 european and the other african. i wwent on holiday till 2014 and no crashes happened BUT as you said the african nation entered the world cup quals and african quals straight away but the european didnt, but in 2014 the new european nation entered the euro 2016 quals, now i think that they'll enter the 2018 wc too. but i'll try it out till 2017 to see if they enter the world cup qual just in case.. but mine didn't crash so i dont know what happened to yours sorry :/

Probably, because i got a bit enthusiastic wihtthis new feature, and have created more than 150 new nations.... Maybe that is too much.

Romixano, i did a database with 2 new nations, 1 european and the other african. i wwent on holiday till 2014 and no crashes happened BUT as you said the african nation entered the world cup quals and african quals straight away but the european didnt, but in 2014 the new european nation entered the euro 2016 quals, now i think that they'll enter the 2018 wc too. but i'll try it out till 2017 to see if they enter the world cup qual just in case.. but mine didn't crash so i dont know what happened to yours sorry :/

Phew, thanks for letting me know, I was getting a bit worried, now I can continue making new countries!

JESUS!! 150 new countriess lool try search add new planet lol :p

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

i made till 2016 and once again the european nation has not been included in the world cup quals :( :( only euros quals

this is a positive result for us..... thanx mamu....

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

when i did the baseshire database, i edited USSR as new nation in european and they automatically were in the 2010 world cup qualifier...... btw USSR doesnt have any continent on the start.....

but wait, you mean if i did the new nation with no continent, just left it blank, they will enter in the world cup quals and euros??

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

i tried the ussr thingy and your right, but i noticed that they only were there because they replaced montenegro

Probably the game limits the number of nations, somehow. I tried with the first 70 nations i created, and the game worked with no problems. Discovering the max number of nations, is the trick to avoid crash.... i think, or maybe Haunter can work this out in any way (?). Sent crash dump file and nation files to Haunter's email so he can see if he can find something.
I should have tried it in small steps, before making all those nations. When i saw that it worked with 10 nations, i just couldn't stop....lol

ok so i didnt crash, but did they enter the qualifiers for WC? cause that's what i cant see. Also i was thinking since the quals for wc dont work, and i create a nation rule for the newly created nation and create some new clubs i doubt that they'll enter the champions league or europa league

about nation rules i dont sure....
i try once, and i crashed when loading the db..... but if u success, tell us.... :)

i created a nation with clubs and i cant find it when selecting the playable leagues..

i created a nation with clubs and i cant find it when selecting the playable leagues..

You need to make sure you have nation rules correct, aswell as the country being in a continent etc.

i'll try one in about 4 hrs see how it goes mate ;) i'll inform you

this is probally one of the stupidest suggestions, but what if you assgined the world cup and all the international tournaments to a nation and then selected the nations to take part in them like you would for club sides so that all your created nations would be in the tournaments you want them in.

well not bad idea... i might try with the qualifier... try make it as champions league teams register....

just tested.. created a new nation, added the nation 6 clubs, invented a premier league but when i go to load it it says no nation selected.. i'll try the one of champions league and wc quals, the one sammyt suggested, seems like a brilliant idea to me mate

i think it's one of them ideas that's just so stupid it's clever

You need to make sure you have nation rules correct, aswell as the country being in a continent etc.

checked everything and nation is in a continent, and has a league and clubs but it doesnt allow me to select the nation i created

I can't get the Nation rules to work for any of the nations I create.It says that there is no nation when selecting the database. Has anyone got it working?

Even without the nation rules the new nations are not included in the World Cup or Euro qualifying.

Interestingly when using the filter in the editor to search for nations in the region Europe it doesn't find the new nation even though I have selected the continent as Europe and the region as UK & Ireland for the new nation. I think there must be something hard coded.

I don't normally post but I've been doing some experiments so only thought it was fair to post the results seeing as I used the software available from this thread.

Like a few others I have added a new nation and tried to create clubs and league and likewise it didn't work for me.

I also put Soviet Union's continent to Europe and like Haunter99 said they immediately take part in WC2010 qualifying in place of Montenegro. I'm not sure why that happens but they do not take part in qualifying for EURO2012 but Montenegro do.

Any nation you add will not take part in qualifying for either because the draws for both have already been done and are programmed onto the game. I don't know if any new nation will take part in WC2014 qualifying but I guess they would.

If you're desperate to start a new league with new clubs then I suggest using Soviet Union. I did this and nation rules works but there is one problem. At the end of the season 7 clubs from your league will qualify for the Champions League and 3/4 in the Europa League. I have no idea why this happens and if there is a way to fix it then I would be very interested to hear about it.