Full Editing Option For 10.0.2 only...

i dont know if this will help, but what i do is i register 4 club from my league for champions league and 3 for europa league...
u can do this by go to the competition and select the ecl or el and add team to the register team...

mh, it doesn´t work for me with 10.0.3.
i have no buttom zu duplicate anything, no buttom to add a continent for monaco (for example) to get the nation playable. is there anything to do?

if u create new nation, then u should remove a nation from the continent....

Cheers for this mate,this will really increase the fun we can have on the Editor

This actually will help alot of people who want to create new competitions and such,any chance this could get stickied

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Which nation though? I don't really want to lose a nation.

Remove a unneccessary one like Faroe Islands or such etc.

yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiha
it works. I can add nations to the Fifa, create new ones (Kosovo, Greenland, Gibraltar, Monaco)

But I still have a question. I have a database "germany". In this db I have changed the leagues (no reserve-teams=> reserve league like in england), some players will play in other teams. In this db the rules of the nation GERMANY are included!
Also I had an old db "monaco", where I have changed San marino into Monaco und had creates leagues, cups, players. This was before having the chance to add nations.

My question now:
Is it possible to transfer players, teams, monaco-rules, leagues from the ols db "monaco" into a new db (or in db "germany"), so San Marino is still in, Monaco is new and all my work before (creating teams, leagues, players) was not for nothing???

Please help!

Last edited:
mh, now i have new nations created, but in the editor I can´t make rules for these countries. Why?

there were still problem with the nation rule for created nation that i cant manage to solve....
sorry... :(

how do you get this to work with the 10.3 update, ive downloaded both files and replaced the originals, opened the editor and there isnt a way to add a new nation, continent etc.

had to bump this, the files still work! got the full editing options on the FM11 editor. creating a nation from scratch right now

EDIT: You cannot add nations anymore, only edit the continents ect.

Last edited: