lordofavp

Reaction score

FullOnAttack Tactic by lordofavp

Here is my latest tactic that I created. It uses some elements from my previous tactic "Awesome 4-3-3" which was used and successful for many users. This tactic has helped me score many many goals but at the same time it has not conceded many goals.

Formation:

View attachment 292161
I highly recommend purchasing Lewandowski and playing him in the lone striker role as this tactic seems to be perfect for him.

Team Instructions:
View attachment 292162The team instructions or more or less the same from my previous tactic.

Results Achieved:

View attachment 292163View attachment 292164

Match Stats:

View attachment 292165View attachment 292166View attachment 292167View attachment 292168
Compared to previous tactic more of my shots are hitting the target. In addition, this tactic has been conceding less goals than my previous tactic.

The Main Man : Robert Lewandowski

View attachment 292169
This is why I suggest purchasing him at all costs even if it means selling your best striker. Eventhough he score loads of goals he also assists many as well. Click on the image to view in full-screen.

As you may have noticed that I have only shown screenshots of the 2nd Season with my Spurs side this was due to the fact that I used my previous tactic on the 1st Season; therefore those results would not be applicable to this tactic.

Current Derby Stats:
View attachment 292249View attachment 292250
This tactic has helped me beat Swansea and Feyenoord.

Click "here" to download the file.

Last edited:
It looks impressive.I've used Awesome tactic and I liked it and I bet this tactic will be successful.I'm going to try this tactic if reposted.

looks good results. I am willing to give it ago when can I download it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

looks good results. I am willing to give it ago when can I download it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Im waiting for the tactic to pass moderation currently. It should be up later on today. I will be placing a link on this thread when it is available.

when it's online please,i used your previous tactic and looking forward to test this one
grtz

I'll give this a go once it's available for download mate.

Looks good and should fit in well with my team.

Assistant only does Match training so what do you keep General Training on throughout the season?

It depends on your team m8. If you have a bunch of newbies on your team, team cohesion is a must. If you fail too many passing, ball control should help avoid that.

And so on. I change mine during the season to cover all aspects, accordingly to what i feel the team needs.

FM13 is not plug and play

It depends on your team m8. If you have a bunch of newbies on your team, team cohesion is a must. If you fail too many passing, ball control should help avoid that.

And so on. I change mine during the season to cover all aspects, accordingly to what i feel the team needs.

FM13 is not plug and play

Yeh i know it's not plug and play, thought i would ask anyway!

Im waiting for the tactic to pass moderation currently. It should be up later on today. I will be placing a link on this thread when it is available.
Just quick one mate before start testing what was your team for united and did you sign lewandovski?

The tactic didn´t work with Dortmund :/ 1 win, 1 draw and 8 losses in the first 10 competitive matches.