this is awful

Wow! thats great feedback! a very detailed post! Anyway lordofavp, this tactic has worked well for me, but now as there is a updated patch, will u b altering the tactic? also im also struggling to get my striker to score, and ive got lewandowski! any tips?

I started using this tonight with PSG.......

hoping it could solve this games lack of finishing ability for every single player/team I've managed thus far.

Still getting off about 20 shots a game.......maybe 11-12 on target and my guys just won't score goals. Ibra can't find the net against Lorient with 10 shots on goal for the love of God. What is wrong with this game?!

Just lost 6-0 at Lyon. Sure I got 25 shots off..........and 12 were on goal. My teams total rating was 6.1. I officially give up.......this tactic doesn't work for me with an over powered team against **** competition. After 8 matches I've scored 10 goals and given up 20.

Last edited:
Top notch tactic only tactic where i get consistency, you dont get many tactics like that around here

Any used this with lower league teams? Looking to use with West Ham in Championship. Have been using AVP2.0 was great with Brentford but has really fallen off for me, cheers.

please go to my new thread called "Lordofavp tactics" as it has all my new and updated tactics for the latest patch