In regards to the earlier message I have also tried this tactic with dortmund and here are the results that I have achieved:
View attachment 292458
View attachment 292460

View attachment 292461

The main reason why dortmund dont do so well at the beginning of the season is that half of the team is unavailable. Once all the players were available I haven't lost a game, this can be seen via the first image posted on this comment. In addition, I have not signed any players as I wanted to try this tactic with their default squad.

*With the results achieved I have managed to score 33 goals and conceded 10 goals. But after the Bayern game I had played 7 matches and I had scored 24 goals and only conceded one goals. This was when I had all my players available.

Last edited:
Just quick one mate before start testing what was your team for united and did you sign lewandovski?

Here is my team for united:
GK - De Gea
RWB - Rafeal
LWB - Evra
CB's - Vidic & Ferdinand
CM's - Carrick & Anderson
IF(Right) - Van Persie
IF (Left) - Nani
AM - Rooney
STR - Lewandowski

I signed Lewandowski by offering 15mill upfront cash with monthly installments (48months) worth 20mill.

This offer should be accepted right away. As stated earlier by myself I find this tactic perfect for Lewandowski.

Aup mate, do u feel this tactic is better than your last one? also do you use the same tactic/settings home and away? if there are any changes at all that you make or alterations could u plz state them? or is the tactic how it is?

Was sitting in bottom 3, with 2 wins from 11 games with liverpool, yes liverpool! just had loads of major injuries... downloaded this tractic, first game beat man utd 2-0 BANG! will post results and see how it goes, probably will start new save with it though after testing for a few more games

Aup mate, do u feel this tactic is better than your last one? also do you use the same tactic/settings home and away? if there are any changes at all that you make or alterations could u plz state them? or is the tactic how it is?

I only use the one tactic for home and away. I don't like to alter between tactics as i it has never been too much of a concern to me. I try to keep the tactic simple therefore I leave the tactic as it is.

When I choose my first 11- I mainly look for speedy players as the tactic is based on quick tempo and wide play. The players will be required to be quick and have good stamina. For the central midfield players I look for players that have very good defensive stats as then not all of the players are naturally attacked minded. With spurs I played Sandro and M'Villa or Parkers in central midfield; these players are exceptional "DM" players. With Man Utd I believed that the players with the best defensive stats in midfield were these two. Also, I never chose a player that is 31+; this is probably just something weird that I just do but I always feel that they'll be slowing down the team and that they're past their best and will only start to decline.

I do believe this tactic is better than my previous one. But then again that's just my opinion as I know others have done quite well with my previous tactic. I liked this tactic more as I personally believe that it has improved on the weaknesses from my previous tactic.

To rapstarc34....some nice results here...you have achieved some high scoring results against some very strong teams. Im happy to see that this tactic has done well for you. Please let me know if you have any suggestions to improve this tactic or if you made any changes to the tactic...

Was sitting in bottom 3, with 2 wins from 11 games with liverpool, yes liverpool! just had loads of major injuries... downloaded this tractic, first game beat man utd 2-0 BANG! will post results and see how it goes, probably will start new save with it though after testing for a few more games

Sorry to hear that the tactic has not been successful....Im also gonna try this tactic with Liverpool as Ive never actually managed them in any of the FM series. I'll post my results later.

To rapstarc34....some nice results here...you have achieved some high scoring results against some very strong teams. Im happy to see that this tactic has done well for you. Please let me know if you have any suggestions to improve this tactic or if you made any changes to the tactic...
I did not change. Thanks for tactic

Here are my current results with Liverpool:
View attachment 292515
I have found that Suarez is most effective on the left attacking midfielder position; score more goals from this position. I played Borini upfront where he's been quite useful. Also, for some reason Gerrard does not perform well with this tactic so I played J Cole instead of him which did make a difference.

does it work for lower teams?

The lowest tier team that I have currently tried this with is Derby and it has worked for me. If you have a specific team that you would like me to test out my tactic let me know and I'll then post you the results that I managed to achieve.

I'll test this tactic with Bayern, and i will let you know, when i have played a little :))