Kardeşim taktik iyi değil gibi o zaman çünkü Galatasaray ile çok daha rahat şampiyon olman lazımdı bana göre.
Lig maçlarında yedek kadroyla oynadım puan kayıpları o yüzden tamamen rotasyondan taktik güzel işliyor

I've been testing this tactic for a while and it works brilliant! I've changed my AML long shots to rarely, cause he has only 8 and terrible finishing as well, so he was missing like 90% of his shots. It seems to work even better now. I've also implemented the attacking corners from 4-2-2 Bilbao's tactic. My DCL was scoring a lot in that tactic, so I left it that way. The only problem with this tactic is that I'm getting a lot of yellow cards. My record is 8 in one match, so make sure you have a pretty large squad.

I've tested most of the tactics from this forum (and from official SIG forum as well) and this must be one of the most fun and efficient FM13 tactic so far (or maybe it's cause of the new patch? |)). The results I'm getting are pretty ridiculous, moreover I'm really enjoying the way my team is playing. Sooooo many shots and so attacking and attactive football. I'm gonna post the fixtures when I finish the whole season.

Annoying tactic. Team was winning everything in league. Sometimes even 9-0. But in Championsleague... That's another story. 0 wins. 4 defeats, 2 draws. Most of them after 40 shots, and scoring 0 or 1 goal, and loosing couple of goals at last 10 minutes of matches.

Aup mate, will we have to make any tweaks and/or changes because of the new patch, or keep as it is?

I've tested this tactic via the new patch with wolfsburg...It seems to still be working properly but i will looking into ways of improving it.

And to "000" thanks for the suggestion and im glad ur having fun with this tactic.

Annoying tactic. Team was winning everything in league. Sometimes even 9-0. But in Championsleague... That's another story. 0 wins. 4 defeats, 2 draws. Most of them after 40 shots, and scoring 0 or 1 goal, and loosing couple of goals at last 10 minutes of matches.

Have u updated to the new patch if so please let me know...

can you show me your SPURS squad?

Ive deleted the game save.
But this was the starting XI
....................................Lloris......................
Assou Ekoto......Vertongen......Kaboul............Walker
......................Sandro............Ayew.....................
Bale.........................Siguardsson.................Lennon
..............................Lewandowski..........................

How is this tactic doing for everyone on the latest patch?

i do win and play quite good, but the opponent also creates many ccc's. about 3 or 4 per game. me 5 or 6.
sometimes the midfield is very sloppy in ball possession

What pitch size is recommended?
Like what is the philosophy of the football, does it go wide or narrow :)?

I use the default pitch size. This tactic plays on a wide width and a very fast tempo. I mostly recommend using or signing player who possess good pace n stamina.