The tactic is working good at the moment scoring is not the problem, but i am conceding a lot goals The last match i won with 7-4. Is there something i can do about it? BTW i am AZ Alkmaar from the netherlands.

Last edited:
The tactic is working good at the moment scoring is not the problem, but i am conceding a lot goals The last match i won with 7-4. Is there something i can do about it? BTW i am AZ Alkmaar from the netherlands.

try putting both defenders on defend or cover....instead of the way it is now

Thnx for your feedback. I am also strugling in away games the most at home is solid.

Thnx for your feedback. I am also strugling in away games the most at home is solid.

if your away form is dipping then use the home tactic for away games as well.....this may benefit ur team....

carnt keep a clean sheet 4 nothing??? even playing plonkers??? any ideas?? lots of wasted corners?? other teams seems to have more ccc??? and my defenders just let there players run thru defence??? currently playing wigan 4-3 up away sorry just gone 5-3 my chances 22 shots 1ccc them 10 shots 3ccc??

Try placing both defenders on defence or both on cover...an put the cm's on auto instead of support

Plus u have to play a few games with the tactic so your team can get used to it...

@mlssmith Unless a tactic is based around match engine exploits there is no guarantee it will work for every team every time

same thing as the last one but remember to use the correct tactic for home and away (for me this made a difference)....or you could just use one if that is doing better for yourself..

i never use shouts and i leave everything else to the assistant manager
cheers mate

just a word to ******?? i was asking questions thats what these forums are for yes??? anyway am just trying to work with the tactic!

just a word to ******?? i was asking questions thats what these forums are for yes??? anyway am just trying to work with the tactic!

If you re-read his post you may find he was actually trying to help you!

If you re-read his post you may find he was actually trying to help you!

lol Exactly! This tactic didn't work for my 2022 all-star Man Utd team but was fantastic for my Barca team in 2018! What I'm saying mlssmith is that unlike FM12 and earlier one tactic will not suit every single team in the game

• FullOnAttack.tac - The original file used in the previous patch 13.1

It looks like this tactic is different than the original one from #1 post (uses WBs instead of FBs and offside trap). Can you reupload your first FullOnAttack tactic?

Thanks.

It looks like this tactic is different than the original one from #1 post (uses WBs instead of FBs and offside trap). Can you reupload your first FullOnAttack tactic?

Thanks.

kl...sorry bout that ....i mustve forgot to change it bk...

Thanks for genius of tactics! I enjoy this tactics.. But there is a change from IF to WING so I doubt what is the best choice between RIGHTFOOT ON RIGHTWING and LEFTFOOT ON RIGHTWING. Can I have answers from genius?? thanks for your letting me use this tactics..

I have no idea, what im doing wrong.
5 match (HOME TACTIC)
4L, 1 Draw

my opponents have something like 3-6 CCC! and 20 shots...
My spurs team : lloris, ekotto caulker kaboul walker, huddlestone sandro, bale sigurdson cavani, and ba/adebayor...

latest version (this in 13.1) was better for me

I have no idea, what im doing wrong.
5 match (HOME TACTIC)
4L, 1 Draw

my opponents have something like 3-6 CCC! and 20 shots...
My spurs team : lloris, ekotto caulker kaboul walker, huddlestone sandro, bale sigurdson cavani, and ba/adebayor...

latest version (this in 13.1) was better for me

How you motivating your players?

kl...sorry bout that ....i mustve forgot to change it bk...
Thanks! I've tried FullOnAttack-13.2(Wide;Fast) and FullOnAttack-13.2, but I think the original version is still the best one, even for 13.2.