Got to say this tactic is a lot of fun, it reminds me of watching teams under attack crazy legends like Ardilles and Keegan. I either win 5-0 or lose by a few, the annoying thing is when I lose I always have had twice as many shots on target as the opposition but they seem to score them all. Mainly because they are 1 on 1s due to my defenders being all over the place. But like I said fun. It is the only tactic I have tried that actually creates lots of chances. Whether putting one of the central midfielders to defensive might help I shall try, but I have the horrible feeling that even a small change will cause the whole to go belly up....

this tactic looks really good, do you reckon its ok to change the AMC to an advanced playmaker? but keep him in the AMC position? its just I'm starting a Napoli save and Hamsik is unreal when playing just off the striker playing adv playmaker :)

First game using this tactic and beat Arsenal 6-1 with kids.. excellent!!

I finish first seasone with Parma.
In Seria A,took third place.I won the Cup.

http://i49.tinypic.com/3495545.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/23idsuo.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/6o0pzn.png

In second season,a brouth Destro(free),Ospina(free),Munies(500.000 euros),De Silvestri(free),Vladimir Weiss(free).
I hope I can be more competitive in the battle for first place.But I'd be happy to repeat the success of the first season.
It will be difficult, the team must now gel now.
Excellent tactic...
By the way, I play on the 13.1.3 update with the orginal tactic.

The tactic is brilliant but a little inconsistent. Can't complain much though, it's probably the best tactic I have used on FM 13.
1st season with Chelsea.
Won the league, Capital One Cup, Community shield, European super cup and the club world cup. Got the champions league semi final but was knocked out the fa cup in the 5th round.

Sorry for late reply.

This tactic does not work for every team in the game and at times it may be the worst tactic ever, then again it does work for a few people. If you hate the tactic all i can say is thanks for leaving a feedback. Im glad people are having fun with the tactic.

this tactic looks really good, do you reckon its ok to change the AMC to an advanced playmaker? but keep him in the AMC position? its just I'm starting a Napoli save and Hamsik is unreal when playing just off the striker playing adv playmaker :)

Yh, u can change one of the amc to a playmaker. It should work better as Hamsik is a fantastic playmaker in the game. If it doesnt work you can always change it back to normal.

1 thing, I mean im doing the best ive ever done with this tactic, but only 1 issue of mine is.. my strikers cant seem to score.. I have Borini and his finishing is 18.. im ready to sell him cheap cus he just isnt working for me, any advice on a good striker? still getting the goals of course from my midfielders, just wouldnt mind a decent striker to add to my scoreboard lol

ths same think is hapening to me.i am managing real madrid and benzema has scored only 5 in 20 games...he is my worst player...

I tried this tactic with Newcastle half of the season.
does not work at all ... I tried that tactic for home and travel.
7 wins and 13 losses in February kicked out of the club.

Working out great for me so far with Man United (I'm only in the second season) won the PL, FA Cup and the CL in the first season - I lost to both Juventus and Real Madrid at their grounds but destroyed them at home to go through and beat PSG 1-0 in the final. I can't get many clean sheets but I'm still winning the vast majority of games.

Hernandez and Wellbeck score for fun with it but Van Persie seems to struggle weirdly.

I'm also playing a second game with Real Madrid and am doing quite well. Though I struggle against Barcelona (1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses in all competitions) I'm three points ahead of them with about 11 games left and don't meet them again unless I draw them in the CL. Higuain does much better than Benzema as the main striker.

working good at the minute for me, 15 games in and 3rd with swansea (second season), just wondering what shouts/opposition instructions you use