Funny/Random Things in FM

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 867
  • Views Views 158K
It's not very often I have a player missing training, but for this youth player maybe he got a bit carried away.

hmm.... why is that funny?

For some reason Zaragosa is splashing a lot of cash around in my Man City game in 2012-13 season. They bought Toure and a couple of some other players off me for a total of nearly 25 million dollars. Must be a takeover or something.

I didn't think there was any other thread I could put this in so...

Even though I'm not managing them, Scotland have somehow made it into the 3rd place playoff in the World Cup against Spain

England are playing Brazil in the Final

I didn't think there was any other thread I could put this in so...

Even though I'm not managing them, Scotland have somehow made it into the 3rd place playoff in the World Cup against Spain

England are playing Brazil in the Final

Pfft that's nothing, in my game Costa Rica won Scotland in the final, then in another game the final was Morocco vs Holland.. And Morocco won.

hmm.... why is that funny?

For some reason Zaragosa is splashing a lot of cash around in my Man City game in 2012-13 season. They bought Toure and a couple of some other players off me for a total of nearly 25 million dollars. Must be a takeover or something.

'Corluka accepts Gay praise'

This is the lowest rating I've seen in a game, 0.1. Does anyone know if 0.0 is possible?

Somebody give me a logical explanation of this?

Not sure if anyone is familiar with MLS, but...

I traded this decent striker (Edson Buddle) who wasn't having the best season for a striker who was leading the league in goals.

After I traded Edson, he was immediately waived and I was able to claim him off waivers, so basically I got this league leading striker for free :D

Was playing a match against blackburn whe I noticed one of thier players number was -1 first time I seen it so thought it was funny :D

picture.php

Not sure if anyone is familiar with MLS, but...

I traded this decent striker (Edson Buddle) who wasn't having the best season for a striker who was leading the league in goals.

After I traded Edson, he was immediately waived and I was able to claim him off waivers, so basically I got this league leading striker for free :D

What did you get for him - draft pick or player?

The best waiver pick-up I ever had was with the Sounders, Chivas had just signed a guy for a million bucks, who was a potential superstar...he went on to say the club was a "stepping stone", got waived after the fans went mad and came to the Sounders. :D

For some reason in my game when I went to renew Rio Ferdinand and Owen Hargreaves contracts they requested £95/pw!!

For some reason in my game when I went to renew Rio Ferdinand and Owen Hargreaves contracts they requested £95/pw!!

That's a well known bug, when you offer it, they turn it down and when you go to offer them another contract, it goes to the actual amount that they want.

I got one "funny" and one funny.

The "funny" (because it was against me) was that when the rival crossed into my team's area so it was going harmlessly to the rigth central defender who was completelly alone, the left centerback had no better idea than to get his leg in the middle... kicking the ball into own goal. Commentary?. "He showed great composure". Yes, I see now, composure is for goalscorers, so a great composure show is to get an own goal.

The funny (it was in my favour) was in a Nigeria - Seychelles match, in which the Seychelles forward gets the ball up in 3/4 of the pitch and he's almost past my last defender as I played with high defensive line. He then... clears the ball!. On top his clearance was a tame pass to stop just where my goalie was.

Back