Funny/Random Things in FM

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 867
  • Views Views 158K
MatteoAcm.png

a manager aged 23 (on the game's start)??????

A friend's funny thing: One of his players wanted a transfer request, he accepted and put him on transfer list. Eventually he agrees terms with a club to join in the next transfer window. A week later, after the transfer was already done and he was just waiting the next transfer window to move, he says that he wanted to stay at the club.

And now my funny thing, in an older save at Standard Liege

you only played that week and smashed someone like 3-0 4-0?

if you mean my post, yes i've beaten Club Brugge with 8-1 in Championship if i remember, even though, i've never achieved that team of the week again.

god you lot still pay for a bus fare?
i'm a london nite bus driver and we've been told if a passanger gets on we have to fill out a yellow form and let them travel free. no wonder tfl have no money.
anyway back to funny things.
season 2011/12
Nani missing from training due to aHANGOVER!
wish i had screen saver to show

Dunno, maybe this happens a lot, but it certainly is the first time I've seen it happen.

how u get lukaku in league 1 mate??

I almost managed to get Lukaku in the Spanish Second Division, if it wasn't for a late hi-jack from Bayern Munich he would of joined. Just depends on how lucky you are.

editor probably :P

No, I've got him on a long-term loan. Plus, this game was started on the 10.0.0 patch (which I then updated), so I think Lukaku is not as good as he is on the 10.3 (but he's still **** good though :p)

I've Been Trying To Sign Philip Lahm From Bayern And I Offered Them £20 Million + Another 20 Over 4 Years And They Kept Rejecting And Then Came Back To Me And Said They'd Accept £25 Million oO)

Back