Funny/Random things in FM2011

just press screenshot when you see it on your screen, copy it in paint, save it, go to advanced post, maage attachement, upload it, post it, there you go!

just press screenshot when you see it on your screen, copy it in paint, save it, go to advanced post, maage attachement, upload it, post it, there you go!

Or just press Alt + F9..

hello,i've faced something which may be a coincidence but it appeared strange to me so i am going to share it.....
i am playing with bayern munich in my 3rd season.......in the first i won the champions league by beating three EPL teams.........man.u,arsenal,chelsea,
in the next i won it bby beating three spanish teams.....real,atlitco madrid & barcelona....in the last 3 stages
in 2012 &13 i won again beating three spanish teams....barcelona,valencia,real madrid in the last three stages............isn't it strange??
facing all the teams from the same league!!!!& bayern wiining it all the time??
i don't know how u create & upload a snapshot otherwise i would have provided it.......if u tell me how to upload a screen shot i'll give it

in respond to my previous post......here are the screenshots

transfer listed by request at Man City and available for ten mil in march so i signed him up,
been at my club just over a week.....
View attachment 114603

transfer listed by request at Man City and available for ten mil in march so i signed him up,
been at my club just over a week.....
View attachment 114603

it happened to me when i was with ac milan...........robinho stated crying....gave him a leave for 15 days, came back & told me he was ready to go

John Terry scored a corner for Chelsea and he celebrated by "rocking the baby", wonder who the mother is :D

(Unfortunately, I did not save the game ( this was during tweaking a tactic))

getting sick of these bugs, but this one made me lol

Originally, saw this for the first time that Tiote had been released, but then everytime I press continue and re-read the article - it adds another one. It's clone madness I tell you

richardatkinsnewsinbox2.png

it happened to me when i was with ac milan...........robinho stated crying....gave him a leave for 15 days, came back & told me he was ready to go
my point was that he went from manchester to manchester and now he can't settle in the area - he only wanted to leave city cos they were 9th not cos he couldn't settle in manchester.

Poor lad, his career only spanned for minus 94 years at 65464 years old ;P

And hasnt retired yet since he still is my super reserve (will retire after the season tho xD)

Random. I just got a red card for Mikel and started watching the replay and each time it kept showing a different type of tackle oO)

My funniest moment was my second season when versing Barca in EC finals and Messi had a broken arm while Villa was suspended. let's just say my Bhoys (Celtics) had a field day.

Footballoholic, really impressed by this, didn't know that really happened, thought the replays would show the same thing over and over again. anyone else knew?

longest tie breaker

the longest tie breaker in champions league final

wtf utd dint win lol

hey guys,
just won fa cup with everton against utd and news report after match say's utd won n that vidic had a lovely time bein a princess in a fairytale that arteta already had his pink dress picked out for so im not happy as it cost me 2 boxes of kleenex n a tub of ben n jerry's to stop him cryin....(K)
fa_cup_win_mistake.jpg

well, take a look at his favorite ppl ( the last one is me)... and he has poor opinion on me ? wtf ?