Funny/Random things in FM2011

Referee - You don't know what you're doing!!!

Last edited:
Yeahs he Liverpool, If you look theres a result from an u18 or reserve macth were liverpool won 2-1. so hes one of the two although i assume Liverpool

Last edited:
Mali have not won a cup since 1972, 1 good performance in the World Cup where they get to the quarter finals and look at their ranking. Especially in comparison to Brazil, Germany and Portugal.

Oh and Colombia won the world cup hence why they are so high up.

Maybe cos he supports United and is Liverpool on fm? :p Just a guess ^^

yes ok i was managing liverpool just to see what there like the manage thats all lol dont mean i like them lol and i crossed out the name of the team becouse i thou ill get stick lol on here becouse am a man utd fan 8-|

Mancini got the sack in february 2011 (first season)
Quique Flores of Atletico Madrid gets the Man City job
Wenger takes over at Atletico (wtf!!)
then Mancini lands the Arsenal job - all in the space of two weeks

View attachment 113999
unbelievable Jeff!

Les Kershaw is checking him out then i will make an offer based on his report - there appears to be no competition for his signature, simply mental

unbelievable Jeff!

Les Kershaw is checking him out then i will make an offer based on his report - there appears to be no competition for his signature, simply mental
I've currently got him on loan at Bristol City in the second season and he's been kinda' average (his place has been lost to Zuiverloon), but somehow I think he'd do better at United.

You came and you gave without taking
tonybennettprofilattrib.png

The recession has hit their fans hard. Especially when the tickets cost £6 a game.