Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
Wow, talk about defending in a line , except for Grandin who's trying to play the whole opposition onside:@. Bit slow but he gets it eventually though. lol look at them trying to get back at Maloney but only in a line:D

i just found out that if i payed the agent more money he can make the deal go smoothly :D (don't know if that would have been in fm 10 cause i didn't get it) but there's this one problem with the agents some of them hate u .. even if u've never dealt with them :S ... like Gareth Bale's agent .. "i'm playing with barcelona .. i was the only person he dislikes .. and refused to deal with me :S

well if he does, you pronounce Suk way differently, it's "Sook"

Sheffield United bought Kyle Walker from Spurs. THey recieved some of that back from a future transfer clause.

hello,i've faced something which may be a coincidence but it appeared strange to me so i am going to share it.....
i am playing with bayern munich in my 3rd season.......in the first i won the champions league by beating three EPL teams.........man.u,arsenal,chelsea,
in the next i won it bby beating three spanish teams.....real,atlitco madrid & barcelona....in the last 3 stages
in 2012 &13 i won again beating three spanish teams....barcelona,valencia,real madrid in the last three stages............isn't it strange??
facing all the teams from the same league!!!!& bayern wiining it all the time??
i don't know how u create & upload a snapshot otherwise i would have provided it.......if u tell me how to upload a screen shot i'll give it

Last edited:
Back