Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
The press asking me if some random Italian director of football can take my left winger Steve Jones' position whilst hes out injured....
DanielGilbertNews_PressConference.png

this one class

I've put a bid in for Christianity too...

EDIT: Found another Religious person

Last edited:
Not exactly funny but very wierd thing just happend.....
im playing as tottenham and im on 123 points with one game left(already promoted) and then suddenly after i played my game (and won) i return to the message inbox to find all my players were unhappy then find out ive been sacked, i check the league table and it says ive been relegated and finished bottom and my points were MINUS 123 !!!!!
hopefully as i quit and didnt save i can redo game and im back on plus 123 :S

You're playing as Spurs in League One...you deserve to be sacked.

just saw that holloway got sacked on my game, so i thought I would offer him a cheeky contract as assistant manager, this is what his initial demand were:​

I didnt know you could do that so i tried it out...tried recently sacked Sam Allerdyce....
His initial demands were £66,000.
I offered £1,600 as a joke.
He accepted.

:D HAPPY DAYS

I needed a draw to get out of group stages of Europa league. Great 2nd half effort down 4-1 at half time. After giving them the hairdryer at the half and just falling short was really depressing

So we draw 2-2 against Roma in the Stadio Olimpico in Rome. So I tell them for the return leg, I say "You can win this!" I can honestly say? I didn't expect this.

View attachment 128225

oh, thank you guys :wub:
Well, nothing strange for me :P

Back