Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
On a network game with my mate in August 2nd season checked transfer rumours and it said something about Fiorentina having to pay 96 million pound if they wanted to loan Emiliano Insua. Naturally we found it very amusing :L.

not really funny or random but really cool
when ur striker has already scored twice and u get the penalty. he will take the penalty not the player who is set as penalty taker :)

Any player at all who has scored two goals will get it, to complete their hat-trick. Meaning, if somehow a ****** defender with absolutely no ability at penalties scores twice, he'll be tasked with every one of the penalties you get that game from that moment until he scores it.

Lee Seung-Ryul, an amazing striker of ours, scored twice. We then got 4 penalties later in that game. He missed the first 3, and yet he still got to take the others.

Obviously being 5-0 up from the first leg and being at opposite ends of the table doesn't matter. O and I won this game 3-0 with a second string side.

tiagoagrelanewsinbox2.png

never seen this before

My friend had this playing as a league 2 team. West stand got closed repeatedly for 2 seasons. We counted they eventually had it reduced by about 3000 seats, but in reality having been to that ground we actually don't believe that stand even held that many people. On top of that, the second season it was happening they got promoted but the board refused to do anything about it lol

i've beaten carlisle in the fa cup a few days ago and then i was about to play arsenal in the premier league. in the pre match conference this happens.

happened in my game as well, i guess cause the stadium is bad condition and theyve got no money

My friend had this playing as a league 2 team. West stand got closed repeatedly for 2 seasons. We counted they eventually had it reduced by about 3000 seats, but in reality having been to that ground we actually don't believe that stand even held that many people. On top of that, the second season it was happening they got promoted but the board refused to do anything about it lol

But I'm not Pompy nor am I playing them.

Can't understand this one by Real, loaning Kaka out in the first season?

Back