Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 550K
Playing as Arsenal and scout recommends a bloke called David Goodwillie. Made me chuckle.

ok i dont have a screen shot but i could if i had to prove it i wa manager of Real Madrid and ten one point clear of barca. they lose 4-0 on their away leg semifinal in ECC and i win 4-o against fc Twente. second leg and ive so i expect to play arsenal in the semis. barca come up with a 6-0 victory with a vila haktric and messi and bojan topping.... but then i look and it turns out guaviola got saked aftert the first leg and offerd me the job

Last edited:
^^ simeon jackson - hat-trick

Ousmane Dabo - 1

Barry Bannan - 1

Jay De Merit - 2

Most sendings off in 1 match ever? Whoever's playing Newcastle in the next 3 matches better be grateful.

Edit: Oh lol just had a look and the LB Vanaudrende also picked up his 5th yellow of the season in this match. The entire Newcastle back 4 is gone. Joey Barton picked up his 4th in this game as well.

Last edited:
View attachment 130287
Ok after beating Stoke in the 6th round I felt like I had one the fa cup(sad I know) but I clearly cant have won the FA cup if its the 6th round.Anyone know if this actually counts as winning the title.

Sporting CP beat Bayern Munich in first knockout round first leg in Champions League with 2-0. Look what happened in the second leg (i was shocked)

Sporting CP beat Bayern Munich in first knockout round first leg in Champions League with 2-0. Look what happened in the second leg (i was shocked)
oO) now thats one **** of a come back.

I pity the sporting fans who thought they were one step closer to the Cup.

On a similar note.... HAHA! Dont worry Blackpool, it's only the second game of the season!

On a similar note.... HAHA! Dont worry Blackpool, it's only the second game of the season!

haha but on my pic a single player managed to score 8 goals. and the team won with 11-1 even though they had 2 players sent off pretty early :P that's what shocked me

Back