Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
Kari Ketola

Kari Ketola came through the youth ranks at FC Rauma and made his debut for the first team in 2001 at just 37. He enjoyed a long and successful career with FC Rauma before retiring in 2003 at the age of 39.

In 2010 he made a surprise comeback to Football with Finnish Second Division Group B side, Pallot-lirot. His years of playing experience was a key factor in Pallot-lirot's season as he amassed a total of 0 appearances for the club in his first season.

He delighted fans by signing a new one-year contract in 2011. He made his long-awaited debut for the club that very year and even scored a goal.

Already playing regular football at the age of just 47, Kari is regarded as one of the best up and coming talents in Finland. He is known for his lightning speed and is one of the fastest players in the Pallot-lirot squad.

View attachment 136776

View attachment 136775

Seriously, why is he so old, why is he so fast and what's with his career?

hello, im new here!how are you guys?nice to be here in this great forum.keep it up!

Never thought he'd accept!
(Name blotted out, 'cause I also posted it on a thread on 4chan ;))
2ziubyw.jpg

just been looking to sign some regens when this guy got my attention
sterlingp.jpg

I didn't think they'd actually print it!!!
Coloccini's not gonna be happy....

^ I don't know why but the fact that you have used swear words AND put them in capitals makes me laugh so much! :D

Came across this on one of my games, some unbelievable stuff. I knew Balotelli is a strong character, but my word..

spectatornewsinbox.png

spectatornewsinbox2.png

spectatornewsinbox3.png

This guy has been in Romania for 4 years and still cannot speak basic romanian to gain romanian nationality XD

View attachment 137162
Had a regen who went to Belgium to get a work permit. After 3 seasons [in which, another regen is now fluent in Dutch and is Brazilian] this Argentine wonderkid... couldn't. I was ******, so I sold him cutprice (H)

i think simoncini might be dreaming again

and england 1 brazil 13 might not be quite what you thought it was.

these were taken from different games but tehy are both equally as hard to believe.

Chris Wood being linked to Man Utd always makes me chuckle with the good old ****** slogan that appears in the press box "Ferguson chases Wood".

Also had a game where one of my players scored a hattrick of own goals, don't have a screenie of it as it was not too amusing at the time. And the f*cker still somehow got 7+ as a rating at the end of the match.

Fran Sandaza handed in a transfer request, so I put him on the transfer list. Then he said: 'I think I am getting treated terribly here.'

I was like WTF?

Can someone explain this for me ? Was in the Carling Cup Semi Final oO)

TottenhamvWestBromPostMatch.png
TottenhamvWestBromInformation_Overview.png

The game went to extra time but I lost on away goals even though at FT it was 2-1 and the game should have ended :S

Last edited:
Back