Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
the most random thing i have seen is that sometime my players start running like dogs

Can someone explain this for me ? Was in the Carling Cup Semi Final oO)

TottenhamvWestBromPostMatch.png
TottenhamvWestBromInformation_Overview.png

The game went to extra time but I lost on away goals even though at FT it was 2-1 and the game should have ended :S

In the League Cup, Away Goals are only taken into account AET.

Beat Juventus 6-0 away from home in the uefa cup, I knew it was too good to be true oO)

Didn't realize he was even on my U18 squad until he came eligible for a pro contract!

He was going James Bond on you, you weren't supposed to notice.

Can someone explain this for me ? Was in the Carling Cup Semi Final oO)

TottenhamvWestBromPostMatch.png
TottenhamvWestBromInformation_Overview.png

The game went to extra time but I lost on away goals even though at FT it was 2-1 and the game should have ended :S

The total aggregate was a draw. That's why.

Beat Juventus 6-0 away from home in the uefa cup, I knew it was too good to be true oO)
I had a game a few years ago like that too, at Arsenal I was 4-0 up against Inter in the Champs Lg semis, only to get thrashed 7-1 in the return leg.

The Scottish National team have won the Euro 2012 and Euro 2016 in my game. The thing is they only have 2 decent regens and they are both left wingers! Strange no?

In 2 of my saves, Brazil failed to qualify to the World Cup & the World cup was won by Cameroon LOL!

And, it seems in every save of mine, Manchester United is after like 15 games on 18th position & very close to being relegated. But strangely, Sir Ferguson doesn't get fired

My regen GK:
View attachment 138972
"Lanzador de Faltas" is Free kick.and he is Left and right footed!
He has 15 so i put him to tack the free kicks to try.

First Match!
View attachment 138973
Amazing!!, it`s like the legend of Paraguay Chilavert.!

crazy

and look at this

The team of the week:
View attachment 138974
My complete team! 11/11
:P, that`s because i dont know how i won 7-0 to Inter

Last edited:
Last edited:
Es malísimo el juego en castellano!
Malísimo?, es lo mismo, va más entretenido si es tu idioma natal.
lo único a veces cuando pido un rol de un jugador o algo así tengo que acordarme bien la traducción, es lo único que a veces complica :P.

vos jugás en inglés?

Last edited:
Malísimo?, es lo mismo, va más entretenido si es tu idioma natal.
lo único a veces cuando pido un rol de un jugador o algo así tengo que acordarme bien la traducción, es lo único que a veces complica :P.

vos jugás en inglés?

Si, la traducción me parece pésima, no la banco, la verdad. En Inglés toda la vida!

Back