Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
2qw0cah.jpg

View attachment 133938

OK, so I'm Celtic, won the league 6 times in a row then I see that Kilmarnock, who finished 4th last season are now, suddenly, favourites.

The ****?

Happens to me every season. As Arsenal, I've won the league from 2010-11 every single year until 2016-17, and Man Utd and Man City have been joint favourites each time. Annoying as ****, cos I'll only go win the league again ^^)

Happens to me every season. As Arsenal, I've won the league from 2010-11 every single year until 2016-17, and Man Utd and Man City have been joint favourites each time. Annoying as ****, cos I'll only go win the league again ^^)
Yeah, but Kilmarnock are literally non-existent in the title race whatsoever. =|

:S, is there even enough channels for this? Very odd aswell as it's the BSP.. not going to attract many viewers

w1z1o8.jpg

Couldn't find a more suitable thread than this: why in the game do Hull City play at The Circle and not the KC Stadium?

Couldn't find a more suitable thread than this: why in the game do Hull City play at The Circle and not the KC Stadium?

Same with Inter.. A.C Milan play at San Siro but it says Inter play at the Meazza Stadium.. oO) I'm not sure if it's an alternative name but is there any need?

Same with Inter.. A.C Milan play at San Siro but it says Inter play at the Meazza Stadium.. oO) I'm not sure if it's an alternative name but is there any need?

In real life Inter does play in the Giuseppe Meazza Stadium, even though more people know the stadium as San Siro. They did that to make it more 'their' stadium when they play at home since they are arch rivals.

Guess when Milan played at home the supporters will take some leaks on the seats, knowing that the week after the Inter supporters will sit there ^^)

Thanks to always usings Carines custom databases, my team is usually:

Given
Franz Beckenbaur--Bobby Moore--Phillipe Mexes-- Johan Neeskens
Nobby Stiles--Silva--Milner
Bobby Charlton--Pele-- Roy Race​

Needless to say we tear up the league ;) (man city btw!)

I had just beaten Wigan 3-2, who had levelled twice before Kadlec banged in an 89th minute winner for me; his motivation suggested he was having a poor game - awesome Player. I won't have any hestitation letting Fernando Tourrets go at the end of the season..

Sorry.. I digressed. Anyway, I had just beaten Wigan in a cracker at Anfield and after the game felt to compliment Roberto Martinez after he had done the same to me before the game. I affirmed that Wigan, under Martinez, had enough to avoid relegation - as they ran my Liverpool team hard at home.

Martinez responded, saying it would be difficult to take something from Anfiled on Saturday, but he believes his team has enough to avoid the drop. Erm.. Hello... I've jsut beaten you... :p

Back