Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
Interesting final of Dutch Cup :) Will Ajax 2 go to Europa League ??
dutchcupinformationstag.png

Didn't know that was possible! Wonder how good that reserve team is. (H)

On another note: Ryan Giggs, one of Man U's most loyal players. --->

Last edited:
I already have secured place in Champions League, so 2nd finalist of cup should qualify for Europa League, right ? :)

I have just lost 1-0 to MK Dons with Rotherham and Howard Webb was the Reff!

also it said he has been Biased towards the Home Team ( MK Dons)

if you don't know :
1. Howard Webb is from Rotherham
2. He is a Rotherham Fan!

Last edited:
Real Madrid bought Macheda for £43,000,000.. Shocking. Then Ryan Giggs takes over as manager of Wigan, only to be sacked and replaced with Rio Ferdinand.. ROFL!

One of the dumbest own goals ive ever seen on FM. Big lack of communication i think here

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j9Vq4w4cvA"]YouTube - Benfica vs Rangers - Weir Goal 81st minute[/ame]

This STRIKER came through my youth ranks and my coaches say he has potential to be a LEADING PL star.

Just see his FINISHING,STRENGTH,TECHNIQUE,PASSING,PENALTY TAKING,ANTICIPATION,BRaVERY,MARKING etc!! :D

Double lmao at his finishing,. :D

This STRIKER came through my youth ranks and my coaches say he has potential to be a LEADING PL star.

Just see his FINISHING,STRENGTH,TECHNIQUE,PASSING,PENALTY TAKING,ANTICIPATION,BRaVERY,MARKING etc!! :D

Double lmao at his finishing,. :D

And his strength. Lol. Wonder how he would beat those pesky defenders. He's only 16 though.

He is 16 but i dont think his finishing and strength will go above 13 which isnt good for a striker....

Dribbling past the whole Stoke team and curling it into the top corner with his heel would have been a more likely goal for him to score with his head.

another day in the office for me :D

That's quality.

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Either someone has a seriouse attitude problem or i have done something to p*ss him off, seeing as he put in a transfer request the day after i signed him ( because i put him in my reserves ) i would think i might of p*ssed him off! XD

that happen to me when i signed an argie 18yr old keeper. he never played a game for me and i had to sell him in the end for 200k less than i bought him.

Back