Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
I applied for the jobs of Chelsea, Real and Lyon in my current save...

Chelsea and Real wanted me and Lyon said they laughed off my interest :) who the f...k do they think they are? :p Sc Freiburg all the way!!!

Chelsea and Real wanted me and Lyon said they laughed off my interest :) who the f...k do they think they are? :p Sc Freiburg all the way!!!

What a mistake, they laughed off Raikan, king of wonderkids. And I bet they brought in Steve McClaren, what a bunch of dimwits.

Lyon are ranked #1 in Europe in my save XD Beat them over two legs with Sporting CP to qualify for Champions league!

Loaned Kyle Bartley to Everton for the season, and his performances haven't gone unnoticed: he's been called up to the Jamaican national team :)

Sorry for picking up those **** jokes, but I could not resist:

View attachment 141473View attachment 141477

Poor guy.

At this occasion I want to emphasize how much I love the way FM11 handles screenshot names. I am now proud owner of "Innocent Dicks (Profile_Attributes).png" :)

Last edited:
Talk about giving up before the games started, they're not even fielding 11 men

This... Just made me **** myself. Out of the youth academy.

YungDickProfile_Attributes.png

YungDickProfile_Personal.png

this should be an easy game then, and look at brazil's world ranking :O

Last edited:
just started playing with arbroath in scotland, they play their matches in gayfield park............

Back