Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
KevLoveNews_Inbox.png

I signed Hulk and Elia to my Chelsea sqaud when I had just bought Coleman.So coleman was worried he wudnt get to start because there where to many players that could play in the same position so I promised him first choice so he has played in all my games so far(3) as my starting RB and he has just handed in a transfer request saying I broke my promise.Why is FM so retarded.

Found it funny and incredibly awesome that he scored two of the goals of the month in the one game.

Meireles just cannot score other than long range screamers. He scored 9 for me in the season, all of them outside the box and absolute monster goals.

Torres actually went on to score this and now I am fully sure assistant refs just dont like me.Cardozo headered it into the path of Torres and he finished well.
View attachment 143491

Last edited:
is this normal.How many deals can you sign in the space of a year.Its an american regen I am interesting in signing but I cant because of the MLS rule so ill have to wait awhile yet.
View attachment 143511

Declared interest in Cabaye, had an offer for him accepted but he wouldn't enter negotiations. I go to my team screen and Coloccini, Enrique and Tioté are "glad to see [their] manager has a good sense of humour following his declaration of interest in Yohan Cabaye" :(

View attachment 143656

EDIT: He ended up going to Liverpool :'(

Last edited:
Back