Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
Just playing a league cup first round match Leeds v Chesterfield (Im Leeds) and I glance at who the referee is. It's the champions league and world cup final referee Howard Webb :S Weird how he would ref such a small match

Just played a Pre-season friendly with my new Fulham save. Lost 4-1 too Oldham. wtf? :O

Fabio Cappello is sacked from England Manager and the new manager is.... Fabio Cappello

Apparently teams are sack-happy this year. Games 7,8, and 9 of the Championship season, 3 straight wins (none dominating), 3 opposing managers sacked.

2h86cz7.jpg

Zero feeder clubs - make the most out of existing ties... right.

i was just looking for a replacement for VDS and thought this keeper not scouted looks liek a reasonable player looking at the analyser polyogon

I was playing against arsenal as newcastle and scored a 100th minute equaliser :P 90 + 10 mins added time hahaha

I think this was a bug because in the first half it said 1 minute added time and it ran on until 53rd minute but hey im not complaining :D

Imagine this happened to Wenger in real life........

united in BSP?

yeah it's on psycho's upside down leageus db so it's a fairly competitive league with teams like fulham, sunderland, city, united, villa, bolton,west ham, and a few "championship clubs"

Back