Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
I may be missing something here but what does that match have to do with mine? oO)

The play off final in 2011 is being held at Old Trafford, so that game is probably the play off final.

No more 5 star players in my game :(

My team is apparently so good that not even world class players valued over 30 million can be considered 5 star by my scouts.

Messi, Hazard, Neymar, Paulo Henrique, Pastore, Ozil are all 4 stars.

No more 5 star players in my game :(

My team is apparently so good that not even world class players valued over 30 million can be considered 5 star by my scouts.

Messi, Hazard, Neymar, Paulo Henrique, Pastore, Ozil are all 4 stars.

Let's see your team

check the 2nd to last page of the show off your regen thread, most of the players are on there.

Not really funny.. But this really made my day XD

I'm having trouble with the picture upload, but in my 2016-17 season, Inter Milan legend Javier Zanetti is President of Carlisle United in English League 2.

Can someone tell the press that they got the World Cup all back to front! (and yes, sadly it was me that was the England manager... Beaten by a bunch of fake German players)

I laughed at this one, he said something about pointing fingers at him and I totally owned him

i am man utd and drawing top with man city. (we are rivals of course)

my next game was arsenal and theirs was tottenham -- arsenal and tottenham are rivals
my next game after that was everton theirs was liverpool -- everton and liverpool are rivals
after that i had newcastle they had sunderland -- sudnerland and newcastle are rivals

has this happened to anyone else -- this is quite strange

Dunno if anyone has found this guy before, but i just stubled across him and had a bit of a laugh.

i am man utd and drawing top with man city. (we are rivals of course)

my next game was arsenal and theirs was tottenham -- arsenal and tottenham are rivals
my next game after that was everton theirs was liverpool -- everton and liverpool are rivals
after that i had newcastle they had sunderland -- sudnerland and newcastle are rivals

has this happened to anyone else -- this is quite strange
I dont believe in coincidences it must be the football gods work.ha.
No Ive never had this.Strange one.

Back