Funny/Random things in FM2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Redrup
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 551K
I din't know there is such team in holland.. hmm..

10yo2ok.png

It is true. They are in the same league as my home town club MVV. ;)

ok, i dont have any screenies either, but heres something that happend to me that from my point of view wasnt really funny at the time, but when i look at it now.....ya, still not very funny :-(
Scenario : Man Utd vs Barcelona. Champions League final, 86 minute, score 1-1. Rooney beats the offside trap, past Puyol and Pique, im about to hopefully (i say that, cos i wasnt sure wat was gona happen next) gona win the Champions League....When..... Puyol decides to suddenly out of nowhere drop to the ground with an injury. Rooney is One-on-One with Valdez about to shoot, when he kicks the ****** ball out of play so that physio can attend to Puyol... i ended up losing that game in a penalty shoot-out :-(....im sure that this has happend to sum of you guys before, so you will know how annoying and " NOT SO FUNNY" it really is

ok, i dont have any screenies either, but heres something that happend to me that from my point of view wasnt really funny at the time, but when i look at it now.....ya, still not very funny :-(
Scenario : Man Utd vs Barcelona. Champions League final, 86 minute, score 1-1. Rooney beats the offside trap, past Puyol and Pique, im about to hopefully (i say that, cos i wasnt sure wat was gona happen next) gona win the Champions League....When..... Puyol decides to suddenly out of nowhere drop to the ground with an injury. Rooney is One-on-One with Valdez about to shoot, when he kicks the ****** ball out of play so that physio can attend to Puyol... i ended up losing that game in a penalty shoot-out :-(....im sure that this has happend to sum of you guys before, so you will know how annoying and " NOT SO FUNNY" it really is

**** happens mate :@

How can I upload a goal from one of my matches 'cos there has just been an amazing goal!? :D

Put this guy up for loan. I don't think much off him as he is my 2nd choice keeper for Reserves...next day i'm flooded with 30+ loan offers for 6 months and then i had to propose 12 months for all them and then accept all them. About 100+ messages about this guy in my inbox in the past week hahaha

LMAO! Look at those 2 ridcioulus results! Panathinaikos isn't anywhere near that good, and Chelsea wouldn't be able to do that against Milan.

Hello, this is one of the maddest things i have ever witnessed on fm 2011, there are a few mad results i've had, but this takes the biscuit. Look at bartons age on the right hand side. I released him from my toon team like 4 months earlier lol

Back